Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Yes, I agree with Dizzney :3 I do believe it was Henry... playing a joke on Mandy.

But that sucks that the writers would prolong Greg's outcome. D:

Didn't look like Henry to me. It sure looked like Greg, but I trust you, so I concede that it must have been Henry.

Makes sence since Henry was the one who was frozen to death. It was him, in HI-DEF it's pretty clear that it's him.

Well I don't have the luxury of Hi-Def, so if you say it was Henry, it was Henry. Henry suddenly got good looking in that scene, since he reminded me so much of Greg.

I was over browsing through Verizon's downloadable ringtones and I found a bunch of CSI tones. All excerpts of dialogue and mostly Gil and Catherine, but I did find one of Greg!
So if you are a Verizon user and want to spend the $3 (i think) to download it you have the option of having Greg announce your every phone call by saying "You know nothing says I love you like an ounce of fresh blood". I don't think it'd be the most work appropriate ring for me but something about it just makes me ridiculously giddy.
I'm sure I would answer every call with a smile on my face :)

I'm going to try tolink to the preview of the tone. I don't know if this will work :( If it doesn't or if it's not Ok to link to let me know and I'll remove it.

Hmm that as the only one they could find for Greg. Sheesh, he has had a ton of great lines they could have used.

I agree there are way better lines but you have to look at the good side- ALL of the other tones were Gil and Catherine.
I was looking for a Nick quote but found nothing. No Nick, Sara, Warrick, Doc Robbins, SuperDave. OK one Brass.
And one Greg!

Wow...way to shove everyone out of the kewl stuff.

I'm excited to see Ala Carte again this week. An ep full of Greg and letting the boys play with toys, go carts! :D

I too am looking forward to A LA Cart, I love to see Greg work with Nick. Two good looking guys heating up my TV screen!!

I think it's pretty cool that there's a Greg ringtone. :3 Since they made one, you know that they're considering making more! :D

Is A La Cart airing again this week? I love the chase scene!

I wish I could watch the ep with you guys tonight...but I have to be at my choir Madrial Dinner...since I am on the Royal Court and all.

But I'll be back to discuss it! :) Have to love an ep where there is a lot of Greg and they let most of the ast play in go carts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back