Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI Dani i think you wanted to say dizzney question about which case we want greg to do and the answer with a child or sthg about his rags is me :D well no harm done ah ah ah Wojo always got good ideas and we share both an O at the end of our names :lol: :lol:

yes children are true and without any fake, so it could be interesting to see Greg working with a young child :cool:

I think a child case would be intresting, Like maybe a neighbor girl. Greg gets home from work and his neighbor asks him to check on her mommy cause she won't wake up...He discovers her mom is dead, how does he tell her? Comfort her?

Wojo said:
I think a child case would be intresting, Like maybe a neighbor girl. Greg gets home from work and his neighbor asks him to check on her mommy cause she won't wake up...He discovers her mom is dead, how does he tell her? Comfort her?

I agree, that would be a good plot.

Heads up folks, as the season starts lets keep spoiler info out of unmarked threads, this includes discussions about future episode and pictures. There are alot of people that are trying very hard to remain spoiler free. Threads like this allow that freedom to discuss the actor/character without the temptation.

This is also the time we remind you about when episodes air, there are alot of time zones, therefore we have the rule that when the new eps air any discussion regarding them can not be done in unmarked threads (such as this) until the fineal time zone, so to avoid confusion it was settled on 1:00 est (which would be 10pm west coast time).

For those saying I am in a different country and not able to see it when you do, I am sorry I understand but per the rules of the board, all episodes are no longer new when it airs in the last time zone in the USA. While I understand this might not seem fair, thats how it is and any complaints about that should be directed to the QSF forum.

I thank you all for your time, please carry on with the discussions of your fav.

candygirl1uk said:
Wojo said:
Yeah we knew, I'm just glad it's not GSR on the cover. I would not be able to look at it without puking.

Sorry but if the box of season 7 had GSR then thats wrong.Theres more than 2 people who are CSI.I personally think that they should redo it and have all of the main cast on it.....

Wojo i'm interested in watching Snow Wonder- but cant find the film anywhere. Where can i see it?....

Ahh ok thanks for that wojo!

Destiny, we were discussing what story lines/cases we would like to see happen to Greg, not spoilers.

Dearest that is the seasonal reminder about spoilers, think back you get them usually alot around the time of the new season so that new folks and regulars are reminded not to go there with any spoilers. :p ;)

I would like some kind of storyline where a little bit more of his past/childhood is brought up. I do like the idea of one involving a child.

yup me too...hey you know what?? i've just watched THE NET tv clip...and you know what?? Eric acts like Elvis..lol so darn funny i cant stop laughing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

One month from today the new season of CSI comes on here. So we will finally get to see Greg on-screen again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back