Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Without you I wouldn't know what to do

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they could share a scene like the one Warrick and Catherine shared when she walks in on him changing his shirt. Of course, both of them without their shirts on is much better, but I don't think it's gonna happen (unfortunately).

OMG haha if they did I am sure Cal would not be able to keep her eyes off him ;]

In the TV Guide interview Eva said that there's not gonna be love for any of them and she said that when she was asked if there's a chance for EC love. Now, I don't really believe her, because she also said (at the end of the season five) that Eric and Calleigh won't have any moments in the 6th season and that Calleigh doesn't have feelings for him. Now, we know that's not true because Emily herself said so. What do you think?

In the TV Guide interview Eva said that there's not gonna be love for any of them and she said that when she was asked if there's a chance for EC love. Now, I don't really believe her, because she also said (at the end of the season five) that Eric and Calleigh won't have any moments in the 6th season and that Calleigh doesn't have feelings for him. Now, we know that's not true because Emily herself said so. What do you think?

Yeah, I just watched that a few hours ago, and I have to say, I don't think she was being serious. She didn't really say anything.. particularly revealing, except what we already know, about the new season and she was pretty quick to answer 'no' when asked about Eric and Calleigh. I honestly just think that she doesn't want to give anything away. I mean the actors aren't really allowed to say much about what's going to happen before it airs on television, so I wouldn't read too much into what Eva said. We EC shippers have to stay optimistic.:)

Hey Guys, I just uploaded a new Calleigh & Eric Video to my youtube page. It is dedacated to the Hiphuggers Group so Go Check it out and leve me some love in the comments section.

When I heard the interview and what she said about EC the first thing that popped into my mind was that interview back in season five you mentioned. What happened in season six was totally different and we even have Emily talking about romance and "falling in love". So basically she has no credibility for me.

There's and interview from TV Guide posted at the spoiler thread which made me believe Eva's comment even less since there's this scene shown were EC are talking and they totally smile and give each other those flirty looks they do so great. So go over there and check it out ;).

Last edited:
Can I just say how ridiculously excited I am for tomorrow night? And in large part because I am looking forward to seeing Calleigh and Eric onscreen again. The summer seemed too long and yet so fast, all at the same time!

And as for the video, it sounds to me like ELR was referring to what had been filmed so far, not what the future may hold. I, for one, am taking my spoilers from Emily and Adam! haha

Hey guys, we are under 24 hours and counting!! I am so excited about Finally getting some of the answers that we have been waiting for. I personally am not taking any hints from ELR since she wasn't much help the last time she was interviewed. :rolleyes:

Clock: 23:01:00:)

Joe Chappelle directed 'Resurrection' and he directed 'All In' and Barry O'Brien wrote the script and he wrote the 'You May Now Kill The Bride'. Those are some good news for us, because both of these episodes had EC moments. I expect that you describe all EC moments we get in tonights episode for us, less fortunate, who will not be able to watch the episode.

Let me just jump on the bandwagon and proclaim how excited I am about the new season starting tonight. About damn time. I miss bitching about it when it doesn't make sense (most of the time) and squeeing about the EC moments.

The segment on ET was so cute. I wish there were more spoilers about their relationship though. House/Cuddy is getting good spoilers, damn it. And I don't like ELR so I take everything she says with about five tablespoons of salt. She's like that in all her interviews. Then whenever they actually give her a good arc to work with, she's mediocre at best. Team Boti! At least Valera's in the premiere, I think. Probably just to process DNA. They don't use their lab techs well at all.

I have been neglecting EC fic and it looks like I'm not the only one. Maybe things'll pick up once the season starts. I'm not too optimistic on that front though, but I haven't had time to read fic so maybe it's good that there hasn't been that much.

Re: director/writer for the premiere - I noticed that, too. I really hope it means Jake's gone forever (I thought this triangle was resolved already?) and there's something on Calleigh's part.

I have been neglecting EC fic
Yes you have. Therefore you must write 10 fics (5 at the minimum must be smut or super cute, cuddling-in-bed-together fluff, aww) to make up for it. :lol:

I'm way too excited about tonight; so excited that I fear that I'm just going to be let down again, lol. But whatever, yay for new EC! :D

As far as the ELR interview is concerned...well, considering I'm at the point where I can't take any spoilers seriously until I actually see them happen, lol, I'm not putting too much stock into what she said. I mean, how many other contradictory pieces of info have they thrown at us already? ;)

Less than seven hours! :D Who else votes for Lucy to write the obligatory post-ep fic? :p :D

Last edited:
Welli I for one will be singing hey, hey goodbye to Jake hopefully tonight. maybe hes through. He will kiss Calleigh again tonight though. I hope Eric doesn't have to see it again he almost cryed last time, and I was going to pull Calleigh & Jake through my TV and kick there butts for him! If TPTB are reading this please get him off the show if you haven't yet!!!!! PLEEEEAAAASE!!!! I hope calleigh quoates that Ray Stevens song To him, get your toung out of my mouth cause I'm kissin you good bye !!!! Lol!!less than 6 hours left and I can't wait to yell uglies at the TV. Some how in the back of my mind I keep thinking Boa Vista has a hand in this somewhere because of her FBI ties, But the less People that now the better off they are, and she would be one to many people. Can't help but think Eric is going to be hurt by Horatio not trusting him enough to tell him whats going on. H. doesn't want Eric hurt he already sees dead peaple! He probably didn't tell Calleigh because shes the only one that can control Eric and stand up to Stetler. Well I've blowed my mouth off enough. Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back