Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

No way, I'm going to visit Spain too, in July, which also means I'm going to miss all the spoilers,:klingon:!!!

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

July! Oh man, I thought they were already filming, especially since CSI:NY is filming, and they have the threat of an actors strike hanging over them. This is going to be one long summer. :(

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  3. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Well...I'd say we're officially in the June slump. But worry not, my friends. In a few short months, we will have new episodes and plenty of cold weather...actually, could we skip the cold weather and keep the new episodes and summer vacation? Please?

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I'm all for that. I want summer and to be out of school. I want a lot of fics as well. Everybody knows that new episodes bring new fics.

5. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Sooooo, the thread's dead.

Anyone started work on their summer challenge thingy yet?

I'm nearly done. *nods*

6. Marija_Magdalena

The only thing I have time to work on right now is chemistry, maths, history...

I'm glad you're nearly done. I can't wait to read it. I adore your stories (but only crazy people don't).

P.S. Yeah, why is the thread dead? Are people already gone to vacation?

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Probably that and the frustration of not getting any spoilers :scream: I really thought this year everything would begin sooner (specially with LV and NY having so many spoilers already) but with shooting beginning next month... :scream: And the rumors of strike :scream: :scream: :scream:
    Ok end of rant...

I'm sorry I'm just a little frustrated. But we still got kazalene's fics and the challenge so that's something to look forward to. Plus we can always watch reruns... let's see we have: burned, the nanny, stand your ground, all in, to name a few. Or we could go way back and watch death grip, simple man, the one with midnight tiptoes, grand prix... the list goes on :)

So many great hiphugger moments :D

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I have been watching all of my CSI Miami DVDs. (I just relived Speed's Death:(.) Anyway, watching all the way back to season one (before I was a hiphugger *smacks self in head for stupidity*) I can't believe how many E/C moments I missed back then.*sighs* I am in the June slump that's for sure. I can't wait for next season to start, and I am really ticked off that there aren't any spoilers. :scream:

Here is a link to a story in Variety about the possible strike. I posted it in the spoiler thread, but I thought you guys might like to see it as well. Let's just keep our fingers crossed!

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1

I hope that all of you on summer vacations are enjoying them. Work is driving me crazy, and I need a serious vacation!!

I fell asleep once I got home from work today, (which was a mistake, because I'll be up all night now) and I dreamed I just got in my car and drove to Miami. I'm telling you, I'm in serious withdrawal.:rolleyes:

OK, I think our thread is dead...

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  9. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I posted my EC Summer Challenge fic.

But I can't link it 'cause it's M rated. And for the record, I hate Jodie.

(Not really but... *grumbles*)

10. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Ooh, fic. *off to read*

I haven't even started my challenge yet. Actually, I'm probably not going to. I've lost my inspiration and I really don't care whether I find it again or not. So I guess I'll just read instead, which suits me just fine anyway. :D

I hate this no new episodes/no spoilers yet hiatus thing we're in the middle of. At least when we've got spoilers we can speculate, but now that we've got nothing, everything ends up dead. :\

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

That was amazingly intense! *heads off to take cold shower*

:devil:

12. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Does anyone else get creeped out by that spooky banner advert thing at the top there? I mean seriously, why is it there? Of all possible advertisements it has to be a freaky child with a bad skin condition and demon eyes. :scream: *sigh*

And I can't update From Out of the Darkness. Inspiration just won't come. *Grumbles* And I have an exam in... ooh an hour and a half. Hmm... I should do something about that.

13. Marija_Magdalena

Oh, my God, Kaz...:drool: I already left you a review, but I must write it her, too. Just wow...:drool: My entire eloquence is gone. Good luck on your exam!:thumbsup: I'm sure your inspiration will be back once you're done with your exams... In the meantime you can write more M rated stories.:drool:

*mops up the drool and goes to take a cold shower*

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Totally smokin Kaz ;) It was definately :drool: worthy and ya know what? I am off to read it again! ;)

15. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Thank you guys :)

You've made me smile after two 2 hour exams :(. But, they were my last two so hopefully, as you say Marija_Magdalena, my inspiration will come back.

As for writing more M rated fics though, you're lucky you got that one! :D I wasn't gonna do it 'till it somehow transpired into blackmail. So thank Jodie. *Nods* I prefer writing implied sex, and other little teases like that. Just seems more fun :p. And for my current fic it works better that way, anyway.

Hmmmm I want spoilers. I want to be told that we'll get an EC kiss. I want the new season! :scream:

Ohh but I must dash. A celebratory BBQ awaits :D

PS. I wouldn't stay under that cold shower for too long. I'm not liable for any catching of colds, pneumonia and the like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.