Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

102 posts until we get a new thread?! O_O snap! I'm contributing.

I have this insanely bad writer's block at the moment, and I'm in dire need of inspiration. I wanted to write another E/C fic this summer, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. :( I suck.

I'm contributing, too. I would really like to read your story (and I think I already said that), so if you need any help...

P.S. The school ended (finally), so I might, might, write something, if the inspiration suddenly hits me.

102 posts until we get a new thread?! O_O snap! I'm contributing.

I have this insanely bad writer's block at the moment, and I'm in dire need of inspiration. I wanted to write another E/C fic this summer, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. :( I suck.

I'm contributing, too. I would really like to read your story (and I think I already said that), so if you need any help...

P.S. The school ended (finally), so I might, might, write something, if the inspiration suddenly hits me.

Congrats on finishing the school year!!!:)

*98 more to go to finish the thread!* Am I right in assuming we will end at 1000?

Last edited:

Yup, we need 1,000 posts. And then we'll be in our 30s. Time files, man. I still remember thread #1. I remember STARTING thread #1. It had like 10,000 posts. Good times.

Lol, will ya be doing it this time cherie? Are we gonna have a poll or something? I forget if we did last time. Oh, maybe it was in the thread that we had one. We can't do that anymore.Meh, I can always rename.

Le sigh, is it only June? Well, it's nearly my birthday haha. That's about all I have to look forward to this month. Someone write something. Now.

And I've left my bath to over flow. o_O

Whoever wants to do it, I guess, but we need more title suggestions.

We can't make polls anymore? I'm not liking the new board.

Only at the start of each new thread. It is a little annoying. It used to be useful to stage a poll like, now, to find out a decision. But, meh.

And don't we have fifty gazillion (most of which are highly inappropriate because that's just who we are) up there somewhere^?

I can't say I'm in any hurry for the new season to start. *shrug* I like summer too much! :D Plus, I'm feeling kinda apathetic towards this show right now, but then again, maybe that's just 'cause it is summer? Who knows. I hope so, though; I don't want to lose interest when the EC is just getting good. ;)

Or maybe it's the lack of decent spoilers. 'Cause you know, if they'd release something about Eric and Calleigh making out or shoving one another against a wall and ripping each other's clothes off...yeah, then I'd be excited again. :lol: :devil:

Miami is definitely a much better show when it's not airing.

Only at the start of each new thread. It is a little annoying. It used to be useful to stage a poll like, now, to find out a decision. But, meh.

And don't we have fifty gazillion (most of which are highly inappropriate because that's just who we are) up there somewhere^?

Come on, you know a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste. Especially when it concerns Eric and Calleigh!:guffaw:

I think my title suggestion will be:

Eric & Calleigh Thread #30 - A Ho No Mo'

Or a variation of that. Stay tunned.

I like the title someone else thought of before (and I'm sorry I don't remember who, and don't have the time to thumb through the posts to find out)...

Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: Do It For Us

I think "Do it For Us" is sweet, aw. :D

My suggestion (even though we all know how vastly uncreative I am :lol: ) would've probably been something with some tweaking of Calleigh's "because I feel for you" line from that one episode, because I still think she meant far more than feeling sympathy for him, heh. ;) Because seriously, who pauses all dramatic-like and averts her eyes like she's revealing some huge secret when she's expressing sympathy?

Or maybe I'm still reading too much into it because I want them to kiss now. :D

You know, we had a lot of great quotes this season we could use, but now I can't remember any of them. :\

I think my title suggestion will be:

Eric & Calleigh Thread #30 - A Ho No Mo'

Or a variation of that. Stay tunned.

LMAO!!:guffaw:

I love that, It goes right along with my idea of: Eric & Calleigh: Somewhere Up Against a Wall:devil:

"Do It For Us" that one has my vote:thumbsup:I cant wait till September :( for 2 reasons E/C and Soccer.:drool: I have been in my soccer withdrawl too since its my life playing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back