Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

oohhh jealous Calleigh, love it :D!! Yeah I would really like to see a scene like that, and Emily will be great delivering it cause it would all be about her facial expression, her eyes and her tone of voice. I too agree that we've seen enough of angsty Eric and it would just break my heart to see him suffer some more.

Though we may be also seeing Cal being more open to the possibility of admitting to herself (and to Eric) that she feels more towards him than just a friendship. Like we saw on Going Ballistic with the hand holding and her being so relax about it (that really surprised me coming from her). So we may be seeing more scenes like that, were they do stuff that it's a little bit more than friendship and she accepts it.

By the way I read the first 5 chapters of your fic Kazalene and I loved it :thumbsup: Hope you update soon :)

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Almost 24h since someone posted and I just had to change that. It's not like I have something new to say... Go, Hiphuggers, go!!!

*goes to eat some ice cream (it's not hiphuggers, but it's still good)*

3. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

That would be such a good thing to see on the show! And I wish we'd heard the end of Eric's too. *sigh*

Uhmm, probably at least another week till I post it. I haven't even begun writing it yet. And I only have one scene planned in my head (and, Jodie, if you're reading this... shut up! Because it's not!) Well done on your exams though! :)

Am planning on doing so tonight. :) If I can get past this awful case of writer's block that I've been hit with. :(

4. Marija_Magdalena

Oh, I can't wait. I'm in serious need of a great fic... I just hope it won't be to late when you post it... If there is anything I can do about your writer's block... like make you a hiphugger's ice cream or something like that I would be more then happy to help (that would be one very expensive ice cream, since I would have to fly to England)... :p

5. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Well I took the advice and am now writing my fic not sure how good it will be. anyone wanna proof read my stuff and maybe add-on some ideas for me to use?

6. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

It's great that you're writing :) But, you'll probably get a better response here:

Beta Volunteer thread.

And for basic grammatical stuff and helpful hints, this is another thread that you should check out.

Elements of Style.

Anyway, going back to EC... this couple is like a writer's dream :D Angst suits them so well! Fluff suits them so well! The show really has to do something more with this barely untapped potential. And fast!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  7. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Thanks for the help! I shall be sure to try it all out :D

And I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON I AM DIYING HERE!:drool:

This is the entire part I have written so far for my story...PLEASE dont kill me its my first time EVER writting anything about anyone in a story.

Late Night Convictions
    He was on his way to the lab when he got a call. It was Haratio “Eric we got a DB at Casatua, I need you to meet Frank there I’ll send someone to help you soon”. As he went to the crime scene he couldn’t help but recall what he said to Calleigh a few weeks back. Did he really tell her how scared he was and how much he cared about her? He didn’t consciously mean to tell her his feelings it just happened in the moment. And he sort of wishes he didn’t tell her because she has been avoiding him ever since he is sure he hasn’t seen her the entire time minus the fire incident in the lab. And all he could think is was she purposely ignoring him? Or was it just pure coincidence?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He arrived at the scene to see Frank questioning a few witnesses and decided he should start looking for evidence so he went into the restaurant. When he walked in to his surprise he was a smiling southern gal waving for him to come over. So he subconsciously did so “Hey stranger! Longtime no see how are things?” she smiled and said “yeah sorry about that I have been so darn busy lately with paperwork and gun stuff I haven’t had time for anyone. What have you been up to?” Well been doing lots of diving and swimming really”. He looked down sort of nervously and while staring at the ground noticed a bullet casing. He went down to pick it up when the curiosity of Calleigh got the better of her and she just had to ask “watcha find there? He chuckled and said "hold your horses there little miss curious it takes me more than a second to figure it out’. She said “oh sorry!” he couldn’t help but chuckle at that and said “nah don’t worry about it, but I did figure out what it is, it’s a Colt 45 casing. So looks like you got more work” he handed her the casing in the evidence bag and she playfully hit him and said “why thank you for adding to my work load CSI Delko”. In mocking fashion he pretended to be hurt and shocked at the same time and said “well thanks for that now I am going to have a bruise the size of a baseball. Anyways I am off to go look for more evidence meet you back at the lab” he smiled and started looking around.

****3 hours later at the lab****
    He could hear her from a mile away and when she opened the door he could smell her beauty. He knew she was in the room but pretended not to have noticed her come in. She smiled as she could tell he didn’t know she was there so she decided to make him laugh. He wasn’t sure what she had planned until---BAM he started laughing hysterically “ahhaaa Calleigh stop you know that is my ticklish spot!” She laughed “I know that was the total point of it”. “Well then that is just cruel!” He tried his hardest to give her a glare but he could never truly glare at her and all it did was make both of them laugh. When she finally composed herself she asked “so what did you find ol’ mighty trace man?” “Well miss funny bone I found acidophilus and pneumonia” “hmm happy gas? Who would use that? And what for?” “That’s what I want to know. It would be good to make the target easy to kill”. “Alright well did you find any fingerprints on the canister it was in?” “No hits in CODIS but I sent it over to Natalia too see if we can get some DNA from it”. “Okay great” Calleigh turned around to leave when she was stopped by his voice. “Hey Cal want to grab some take-out and watch a movie at my place?” “Sure Eric that sounds great come get me after shift from Ballistics” and with that she left. While in thought she got a page it was from Natalia she got a hit on the DNA profile. As the Blonde walked into the lab she smiled and said “Heya Nat whatcha got for me?” Natalia hander her the folder and said “his name is Enrique Wise he has a very long rap-sheet. I go to go so page me if you need anything else”. “Alright thanks Nat I will be sure to do so”. As she opened the folder she saw that it had at least 10 pages of criminal offences and he now added lead suspect to that long list. She decided to tell Haratio and he told her “Great well done Calleigh I will call Frank to have him pick our guy up”.

The day was pretty much over and he decided it was time to find Calleigh. So he went to Ballistics and he was her through the glass. He decided that this would be a perfect time to exact revenge on her

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Fanfic should probably go in the fanfic forum, and then just post the link.

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Yep, Caro's right. Thanks doll.

Delko2Calleigh,
    make a thread here and then link it to us sometime. We'll be happy to read :) EC makes me smile! That's the place you can get help/advice on any areas and ask any questions.

10. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Okay thanks guys...Sorry bout that I feel like an idiot :borg:. But a happy idiot cuz TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian:

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Has anyone heard any spoilers for S7 yet? I can't believe they are making us wait so long!!!:confused:

12. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Woop! Yey! And no problem.Fanfic just makes reading posts hard, and it looks tidier if it's in fanfic land. You'll be making the folks over there sad if you don't post hehehe.

No Cherie, I've not :(. It's Jackie who's out super spoiler lady. she'll post when she gets anything. She rocks like that ;)

13. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

mmm... I don't think it's going to be any time soon, because I just saw emily on the Travis Smiley show and she said they wont start shooting until July:(

14. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

July? Gaaa that sucks. I'll be in Zante. I'm gonna miss all the spoilers.

Grrrrrr.

15. Marija_Magdalena

I envy you so much. I have one more week and than, maybe, Monday and Tuesday (they still don't know if we will be working then)...

Me neither... They are mean, mean people. I want spoilers and I want them now. And let me add that I want EC spoilers. Pretty please? I need it. I'm dying slowly and painfully...

I think I'm seriously addicted to fics and TalkCSI. I'm supposed to go to the see side with some friends and then again with some cousins and then to Spain, and the first thought that crossed my mind was: "Oh my God, I won't be here to read fics and TalkCSI." That is very, very bad, if you ask me.

Talking about my addictions, Jodie, when are you going to update your fic? :):):);););) It's really great and I can't wait to read more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.