Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

^I wish!!! I can't stop staring at those pictures, they just make my day :lol:.
But I really hope Jake doesn't stick aroung too much.

All I can think about when I think about Miami are those pics :lol:

Eric is very much enjoying the kiss...I mean from what I can see he has his eyes closed and is just reveling int he sensation of her lips on his cheek. As I said earlier, the blood is definately going south :lol:

This would be a perfect opportunity for someone to write that masturbation fic where Calleigh finds him in the locker showers and joins him. Man, that'd be hot.

Do you guys think they'd ever do it at work?

I think it would be possible to find them humping at work but that is something that the show should put into humor. You know, if Horatio catches them, they could cover up or something. ;)

My eyes are glued to the pics.

Calleigh looks like she has a wild side, and as serious as she is about her work, it would be kinda tempting for her.

And Eric would do anything to have sex with Calleigh. It would be funny if Ryan catches them. I already wrote that story, though.

I want to see them have sex in the lab though or at least somewhere. It would be hot. Or maybe the show could actually have them making out in a closet and when they come out they have a satisfied look on their faces and everyone would know what happened. But they should show them in the closet. No just make us infer something happened.

I want a steamy hot bedroom scene with these two....call me demanding but I really want it all and I want to see it :lol:

The whole them emerging from the closet with satisfied looks on their faces would be funny and perfect b/c we would *so* know what happened in there ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing them making out in a car like a couple of teenagers at a look out or something and a cop knocks on the window and asks for their id's or something!! :lol: That would be hilarious :lol:

Would be even funnier if the cop found out they're CSIs, took them down to the station and called Horatio to come pick them up. Horatio would show up and take them home and then stand in front of them with his hands on his hips in silence and then be all, "I am so disappointed in you two. No, I don't wanna hear it. Go to your rooms."

I need to get a life.

Yeah, you really do.

You know the only part I'd really be interested in is the making out part. I keep getting the image of them making out in a car and then steam comes up around the car.

I could get a life, but then there would be less E/C fanfic.

Bunk is on right now. First of all, the "Southern... Cuban" exchange is the best. Second, Emily's Southern accent needs to come back. Third, her awful season 1 make up should not. Fourth, they need to investigate more geriatric cases. Fifth, Eric and Calleigh need to do it up against a wall.

Eric: Cal, let's move this to the bedroom.
Calleigh: And what exactly do you have against this wall?
Eric: At the moment, you.

I'm high on pain meds and in desperate need of sleep. I'm watching the ep after Bunk now, poor Calleigh looked like she wanted to lose it when they found the pile of bodies, and her whole thing about cremation versus burial. The whole scene with microwaving the hand is frakking hilarious, and her oh yeah I've been to that club a couple times and with a badge you don't need a VIP pass. Something tells me she plays up that angle. They so need to show us Calleigh out clubbing. The one ep the way her hair was and with the leather jacket I swear they called her into the case from a club. Calleigh in leather is about the most hot thing ever. Well, also Calleigh driving a Hummer in a chase :lol: There's so much they should show. :devil:

Ah, Bunk and Forced Entry. Some cute scenes in both of those. :D

I've always loved the microwaved hand scene. :lol: Also, why can't Eric be the one to know about Cal's tattoo? Speed was all, "yeah, she'll never show it to anybody." Horatio was a bit amused and then let it go. But Eric is sneaky! I have no doubt that it would become his mission to find it! :lol:

Second, Emily's Southern accent needs to come back. Third, her awful season 1 make up should not. Fourth, they need to investigate more geriatric cases. Fifth, Eric and Calleigh need to do it up against a wall.

Mm. I'd be happy with just number five. :lol: :devil:

I'd love to see a wilder side of Calleigh. Who wouldn't? Eric would certainly love it. :devil: But seriously; that girl can't be that serious all the time, can she? Surely she has fun, sometimes, at least. I wanna see that!

Or, if she really does never go out and have fun, well, then we've got the perfect opportunity for Eric to show her a good time! :devil: :lol:

that make out scene has to be made!!
we should go to the CBS offices and demand that they make a make out scene between Eric and Calleigh
and i agree that Calleigh isnt always serious
every one has to have fun once in a while ;) :devil:

Remember Forced Entry? That was the episode that Eric and Calleigh went to the club, right? Calleigh did say she had been there before so I am sure she has a wild side and Eric has yet to see it. :devil:

Eric and Calleigh need to do it up against a wall.
Okay I am officially in the GUTTER after reading that! :devil: WOW...talk about a hot image...and by the way, yeah they SOO totally should! :devil: Miami's already late night tv...I say they throw it in there sometime just for us! ;) :lol:

Okay can't remember...new eppy this Monday? And when are our lovely spoilers supposed to be happening? Or is a gradual thing we're not really sure when it will hit a boiling point? (Not that they don't boil and sizzle together already! :devil: ) I'm still high on how freaking gorgeous they both looked in the last eppy...both in black, gah GORGEOUS!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back