Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

I am hoping that when E/C does get together it will loosen Calliegh up a little. It would be nice if they infused some of Emily's sense of humor and fun loving attitude into Calleigh; I am hoping that will happen when she gets some from Eric :lol: :devil:

yea they should show them going out or something
and more humor!!
we need more humor to laugh like this smiley face:lol:

Eric could take Calleigh to the beach and teach her to dive! That would be loads of fun. He'd pretend to drown and she'd slap him when he started laughing.

I would like to see cases happen while they are off duty more...like we did in Skeletons when Cooper and Eric were at the beach and the body was discovered' only a little more in depth. Sometimes the show is too much all business. In LV we tend to see a little more of the characters personal lives than we do in Miami.

So, I wouldn't mind seeing Cal and Eric, when they get together, secretly of course, out on the town and a murder happens and they are first on the scene...it would be an interesting dynamic to their relationship coming out of the closet.

I wouldn't mind seeing it in general too, but it being E/C would make it more sweet ;)

Like one of Eric's neighbors gets killed and Ryan is all, "Calleigh, how did you get here so quick?" Heh. Eric would get all nervous and Calleigh would lie like a pro.

I get the feeling Alexx would figure it out before anyone.

_____Skylar that would be a great story!!
both the beach and the one about one of Eric's neighbors being killed!!
i would totally want to see the reaction on Ryan's face!!

You know what that_girl? I don't know what ep that picture is from. :lol: I just saved it when somebody else posted it. Maybe vegaslights can tell you?

Yeah, we need to see them doing more things at the beach. Like diving...Oh my god! Eric could take her scuba diving! How cute would that be? *sigh*

yea and then maybe they'll see little fishes and Eric takes one for Calleigh and calls it their love fish!!
i was watching "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days"
you know how Andy had the love fern for her and whats his name(im bad with movie characters:eek:)
so yea it just popped into my head!

Alexx would definately be the first to figure it out....she knows way more than she lets on and she is like a mother figure to all the characters and moms ALWAYS know when things like this happen :lol:

I don't think the murder would be one of Eric's neighbors; that is tooo close to home but maybe someone in his neighbored that is a few blocks away. That would still raise suspicion about how Calleigh got to Eric's neighborhood so fast in the morning after just learning about the call.

Alexx has seen the sparks between Eric and Calleigh from the beginning. I bet she saw it even before Eric and Calleigh themselves did. Oh, I love her. :D Her and her not-so-subtle pushing ("She needs YOU, Eric!").

I can see her cornering Calleigh, and Calleigh trying to play all innocent, like she doesn't have a clue what Alexx is talking about. And Alexx would be all, "Don't you even try to fool me, honey."

And then Calleigh's huge grin and slightly tinting cheeks would give the rest away. :D

Now I understand what you all are saying. At first I didn't know what you meant by her being there already, but now I see... :D It would be cool though to see them out and something happens. Like if they were at a restaurant.

Do you think we could get a scene with them enjoying each other over dinner? That would be sweet.

they have to show a scene with them at least outside the lab enjoying themselves
the lab isnt the only place that they go to

Do you think we could get a scene with them enjoying each other over dinner?

I totally took that one to the gutter. :lol: Enjoying each other indeed. :devil: :lol:

But yeah, I'd love to see a dinner date between these two. Both of them all dressed up, they'd be so cute! *squee* Calleigh might have some self control and actually be able to eat dinner, but I doubt Eric would be able to take his eyes off of her all night long. :D

I knew somebody would take that the wrong way. (Or should I say the right way. ;) )

Like in the last episode, how they dressed up? It would be cute to see them like that again at a restaurant and they look into each others eyes the entire night.

Or to some wedding or something. How hot would Eric look in a tux? Jesus Christ, Calleigh would RAPE him before they left the house. If seeing him in a suit made her blush, seeing him in a tux would turn her into a horny leopard.

And Calleigh in a tight black dress with serious cleavage. They'd devour each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back