Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Oh, no he didn't! If Jake lays a hand, nay, a finger on either Eric or Calleigh I'll fly to LA and kick the actor in the shin.

I don't know, I think there would be a lot of conflict between these two - Calleigh's stand-offishness, Eric's past, the fact that they work together... would the writers ignore all of that? I hope not.

You know what? Adam and Emily seem to have the same ideas and thoughts about their characters and plots on the show just as we do. Hopefully they'd suggest something.

Besides, how could the writers ignore that? The two play off each other very well and have great chemistry and potential.

I'm from Texas

Yes the writes can't ignor Adam and Emily; I'm sure they will keep this thing going, and with their great chemistry will make these episodes worth while.
As for Jake, with all the buzz, I'm pretty sure and I hope that he will be gone soon, the sooner the better.

Those pictures are amaaaaazing. I'm gonna sleep with a smile on my face tonight.

I always meant to bring Amelia back in another story. I even started one where Eric and Calleigh took her to the beach. Mm. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

I think the writers won't be able to stop whatever it is they are doing with E/C mainly b/c of Adam and Emily. We know from Adam's interview and past interviews with Emily that they want this to happen so I think if the writers try to ignore it again...they will push (as best they can anyhow) to see this thing is done and done the right way.

I hope we get a jealous Jake and Cal shoots him down and takes Eric's side. Jake doesn't stand a chance IMO :lol:

To be safe Carolina, what region of Texas are you in? North, South, etc. I will understand if you want to keep that private. ;)

Yes Skylar, do it! I can just imagine what their pretty little babies will be like! Pretty! :lol:

Even though Jake's character can create a good storyline, I don't really want to see him around either. (No offense to Jake lovers. ;))

I've never given them kids in my stories. Well, it's not like I've written a whole bunch of them, anyway. I just made them babysitters. Wow, that was such a long time ago! Marisol hadn't even been introduced into the show. Yikes, I wrote it in 2005! Time flies!

But yes, their kids would be adorable. I think Calleigh would be reluctant to have kids, but Eric would be like Mr. Dad.

Actually I'm from North Texas, but that's as far as I am going to say

Do you guys think that Jake will be gone by the begining of next season or might he stay some more??

I understand you, I don't want to say anything else than I am in South Texas, so we're a bit away!

It sounds like Jake will be gone by the end of the season. Maybe Eric will scare him away? I don't think Jake is as tough as we think he is.

I want Jake gone by the end of the season but I think realistically that he will still be around for at least the first few eps of next season. But either way he doesn't stand a chance and his true colors about how much of an ass and out for himself type of guy he is will eventually show.

And we all know how much Calleigh likes guys who are like that :lol:

Wow. Lots of posts since this afternoon. :eek: I should stop going to biology class. Eric and Calleigh can teach me all I need to know anyway. :lol: :devil:

I still like Jake. Not so much with Calleigh anymore, I don't think, but the guy himself is okay. I like when people other than Horatio get to be on tv. :lol: So I like Jake, as long as he doesn't start causing problems between Eric and Cal. *glare* Seeing him jealous would be awesome, though. The more people that notice something brewing between Eric and Calleigh, the better. :D

I don't think Calleigh would easily give her heart back to Jake. He had it once, and he apparently broke it. Calleigh's not gonna go back to that, knowing in all probability it would happen again. He's not that stable, I don't think. Now, he's not Hagen-unstable, but he's not exactly Eric-stable either.

Now Eric...Eric has always been there for her. He has always been there when she's needed someone, whether she opened up to him or not. He was there. I think she knows he's always going to be there. Sure, he's disappointed her in the past (ugh, Killer Date, anyone?), but I think she knows that, as much as that hurt her, it hurt him more to know she was disappointed in him. Aww.

So. Knowing Cal and her penchant for control; if you were Cal, would you choose stability, or unpredictability?

Cal had the unpredictability in Jake way back when she was young and immature and Jake strikes me as still being that same guy she knew in the academy. She is way beyond that at this point in her life.

Eric is more of a stable figure and we know he has mautred since the show first started. So I think him more than anyone is what Cal is looking for in a guy. He is smart, good looking, mature, caring and so much more.

So I think if it comes down to givng her heart to someone she knows is going to take care of it, she will choose Eric.

You know, I don't think Calleigh put a lot of weight on the Killer Date stuff. She seemed to know and understand that it was a byproduct of Speed's death. When Eric told her of Stetler's theory, it's like she seemed to agree. She knew he was emotionally unstable, so she seemed to put it behind her. Not that she was okay with it, but you know, she always gives Eric a lot of leeway, something she doesn't do with the others. She lied for him to IAB.

Something I've always wanted to see was Calleigh dealing with the fact that she lied for Eric. She's so by the book, but Eric makes her break her own rules. I bet it frustrates her.

Exactly. Jake is very immature for Calleigh. When she was younger she was moved by his bad boy rep but now that she is older she should realize that she wants a real, mature man.

In a way I don't want them to get rid of Jake easily. I mean, if they brought him to be Cal's love interest, they should do something with it. And I'm all for conflict, so it would be great to see Eric dealing with his newfound feelings for Calleigh, and the realization that she might be out of reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back