Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

^Our lovely spoilers should start coming to fruition in the ep Just Murdered which airs a week from this Monday. I am not too sure what, if anything this Monday's ep Rush might hold for us....but I am definately definately still high from those pics that came out this week :D

Yeah, I just popped in the spoiler thread to have a look around and I practically stumbled over those pics and almost had a heart attack!! YAY! *goes into total fangirl mode* How totally cute and adorable and yet amazingly HOT were those pics! :D :D I SOOOO cannot wait to see that scene...and then see what comes after it! Yeah baby! :lol:

^Thanks for the help hon! :D

ETA: Would any of y'all be willing to direct to me to some good E/C shippy videos? I've seen a couple on youtube...but no nearly enough! :D If you know of any good ones, would you PM with where they are, please! :D

cant wait for next weeks episode!!
im not too excited about this monday though
i havent heard of alot of E/C going on:(

Hey, everyone! :D
Sorry I haven't been around in a while, but I'm considering how to write out this E/C smut fic that is plaguing my mind :devil:

I am thrilled for you all and hope you get some great E/C-ness in the next epi :D

Tonight, over here is the episode "Death Eminent" and I was wondering if any of y'alls could tell me if theres any E/C moments in it? *puppydog eyes* If you tell me, I'd be forever grateful, seriously...... Then I'd have a reason to try twice as hard not to fall to sleep for :p

Holy shit, I just slept more than 12 hours. Oh, God, that hadn't happened in forever.

Anyway. You know, Just Murdered is episode 521. 512 happens to be my lucky number, and 521 is a variation of it. Good things shall come.

Eric and Calleigh: As Foretold By Nostradamus.

In my entire life I've only seen two E/C videos, so I can't help ya there, Moriel. I'm just very picky about music and I hate it when you see your favorite pairing moving along to the tunes of the awful NSync or BB Boys or bad 80s ballads or other music that drives me up the wall.

Then I'll make sure to make a video of them to the Backstreet Boys. ;)

I don't really care if we get any E/C in the next episode. It's worth the wait, even though I wish Just Murdered wasn't so far away. But still, is everyone clueless whether Eric and Calleigh will at least work together in Rush?

I'm thinking
we'll get at least one scene, because they need to set up the possible romance that's coming up. If E/C don't get any scenes together, some people might think it's coming out of the blue. Plus, it's one case, right? So I'm thinking we'll get some. Hopefully so will Eric.

We should get a scene, but we haven't heard anything. That doesn't mean we won't get something, though. Everything might start in Just Murdered. I really can't complain. We'll just have to see how the show plays it out. I hope they take it slowly and show Eric and Cal's want for each other and it sounds like the show will do a good job on that.

I've never had any complaints where Eric/Calleigh is concerned. I think it's the only storyline the writers have crafted nearly perfectly. I mean, you can go back to the first episode and see signs of an attraction. They don't get a lot of screen time, but when they do it's always very significant, a lot of it has been romantic.

I hope they don't ruin it now that it's getting more screen time, though, but I think it's in good hands. Kinda sounds like Miller is in the forefront of it. If it were Donahue, I'd be worried, but she's much too obsessed with Caruso/Horatio to mess up with E/C. And they like these characters way too much to mess them up.

2000021493050492196_rs.jpg

I just have to ask, don't you think that fire rescue was there for something else? :D

Corey is the man. I think he knows what he is doing, I can't ever remember a storyline that has had so much thought put into it. So the show is going to take this seriously which should make the relationship satisfying. Adam said it has been brewing for a while so all that flirting was worth it. How cute. ;)

Firefighter: I'm gonna have to take you guys down to the station. Yeah, you're just way too hot. I'm sorry, it's not safe.

In Corey we trust. I hope he doesn't screw us.

I can't wait till Just Murdered airs so I can make wallpapers and icons and banners out of those pictures.

They seem to be handling this a lot better than I thought they would. Considering this has been brewing, Like Adam said since the beginnging of the show it is nice to see that they are *working* towards something and not just throwing it in there make us happy or have a romance storyline.

I think Corey is probably at the forefront of this but I get the impression that there are other writers on the show who are for E/C!! Which is definately a plus for us. :)

Let's face it if the ratings continue to be high and get higher when E/C gets together, Donahue can't ignore it. And I think she ignored for a long time b/c she didn't want the show to be defined or revolve around a romance (any romance not even E/C) but it is the most watched show in the world w/o a romance between two main characters, so this can only inhance the show IMO.

I can't wait till Just Murdered airs so I can make wallpapers and icons and banners out of those pictures.
Yay! Definitely something else to look forward to. :D

I haven't felt this excited about an episode of Miami for about 2 years! I really am counting down the days for this one to air.

It feels good to have that buzz back again!

I'm so excited, too. I wonder if the writers will take Adam's suggestion into consideration. Will they have a secret romance or be out in the open about it? Calleigh is so by the books, it's kinda hard to imagine how she would deal with all of this.

omg rite now im like in hyper mode b/c i cant wait for Just Murdered!!
What episode is that pic from xanessa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back