Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

I loved last night's episode, Eric and Calleigh were very flirty. I'm glad it wasn't obvious, though. If you don't read spoilers you probably can't imagine what's coming.

I hated that they weren't in the promo for next week's episode, though. All this wait is driving me nuts.

BG minion, HI!! You joined the dark side! Just kidding! Lovely to see you over here, I wondered when you'd wander in here! *Huggles!*
*huggles back* :lol: I am so glad I finally came over here! :D You have cookies, right? :cool: :lol:

I loved last night's episode, Eric and Calleigh were very flirty. I'm glad it wasn't obvious, though. If you don't read spoilers you probably can't imagine what's coming.
I read the spoilers :p and I still cant imagine it *is embarrased* But....... I guess its worth the wait.... :D

Silly Eric... They'd probably start having sex and he still wouldnt pick up on the fact that she's flirting with him...
:lol: You're probably right... :devil: But you never know....

Oooh! the late show with David Letterman is on over here! :lol: I'll be back when its finished :p

I think it's because after 5 years he's probably convinced nothing's gonna happen. Plus, he's so overwhelmed by the shooting and having to re-learn everything, he's probably not paying attention. But yeah, it was obvious that Calleigh's developed a bit of an attachment to him. They were always working together last night and she kept flirting/making jokes with him. I love it.

I laughed my ass off when Cal did the impression of the flight attendant concerning the break room. She really is taking a more of a 'watch over him' role with Eric. They were great together last night and I like how the writers seem to be doing things subtley and gradually.

I can't wait for the rest of sweeps!!!

What was UP with Eric's suit, though? He was all shiny. I hope Calleigh took it off as soon as their shift was over.

A friend of mine and I were talking about interracial relationships yesterday and she was all, "two races are better than one." That should be a thread title.

Well that's why he wore the suit in the first place! :lol: Because he knew once Calleigh got him alone, it was coming off! :devil: :D

Man, they were cute last night. :D Granted, they're always some form of cute/hot, but I really loved them last night. Annoyed to death by the rest of the episode, but their scenes were adorable, aw. I love flirty Calleigh and seemingly clueless Eric. :D I wonder though, is he really clueless? Or is he playing with Calleigh to see if she finally snaps and pushes him against the wall and kisses him? :D

Okay, Natalia's superpowers of perception can feel free to kick in at any time now. :D I love how she's the one that points Calleigh's affection out to Eric. Maybe because I doubt she'd point it out to him if there were still underlying feelings there. Why would she push him toward the woman he obviously loves if she still wanted him herself?

And then she found this tiny piece of paper she thought was important and Eric was teasing her about it.

That was adorable, lol! :D

Oh, that Eric. He's so sneaky.

I could see him doing that, sort of like dangling a piece of cheese outside a mouse's lair so that it comes out. And then you catch it. Or have sex with it, in Eric's case.

Any new fanfic? Jessica? Jessica? Your stuff is like crack.

And where's Leela with the pics?

Err here?

Pure sex:
ecbloodline02.jpg

ecbloodline03.jpg

Who says Eric didn't notice the teasing:
ecbloodline04.jpg

ecbloodline05.jpg

Gah! Eric looks so sexy with his hair like that! I hope Adam leaves it. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I love his hair cut short like that. I don't like the Latinofro. Plus, it feels really cool to stroke guys in the head (get your minds out of the gutter) when their hair is short like that. It's all prickly and cool.

He's = hotness.

I don't like Calleigh's hair that short, though. I hope she lets it grow.

</shallow post>

Thanks, Leelaness!

Adam is sooooo damn sexy. Oh god. Help me! :lol:

I thought Eric and Cal were too cute. Just adorable and Calleigh seemed a little more relaxed I guess since Eric was looking so good, but actually I'd be a little shaky around him.

I don't care what Cal does to her hair(NO BOYCUTS! :lol:) as long as she looks hot. Is it okay for me to say I think she's hot? Because I do. :D

I think pretty much everyone in this thread has a raging girlcrush on Emily Procter. She's damn hot.

Looking at that second picture, I love Eric's hands. They're too pretty to be a man's. I don't know. I have a thing for hands. Shut up, it's not freaky.

And I love the color of his eyes. Adam and Emily, I demand that you procreate right now!
emot-colbert.gif

Adam's eye color...well it's beautiful. I guess their brown but the lights make them lighter. :D And Emily with her gorgeous green eyes. They both have beautiful hands, proportional faces, and what else can I say? Sounds like the perfect child in the making.

midnight_tiptoes said:
I think pretty much everyone in this thread has a raging girlcrush on Emily Procter.

Oh, I don't... I just like her for her humble spirit and her shoes.
eusa_whistle.gif

normal_bloodline01.jpg

normal_bloodline02.jpg

...yeah, as if anybody believed that, Leela!

Anyway - the CUTE:
ecbloodline01.jpg

I admired Eric's self-restraint in that scene... after Calleigh's sudden fulfilling of his flight attendant sex fantasy...

Mile High Club anyone? :devil:

When she did that I couldn't help but laugh. I wonder how many times they had to do that scene b/c I would have cracked :lol:

I will openly admit that I have a crush on the beautiful Emily. I think women can think other women are beautiful and sexy....why else would we strive to be like them?

Well I love everything about Emily. For me it's like Adam is my man and Emily is my best friend. :D That's the dream world. :)

I wonder if Eric and Calleigh have been to that hotel before or if they cut the scenes where they got their own room to have a little fun. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back