Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

I can't wait for Monday, I believe we should get some E/C hopefully, because they are working together, and remember how Adam comfirmed they are building the relationship up in up coming episodes.
I would die for a scene with Calliegh running into Eric's arms, hope we get that one day!!

I want a scene where Eric runs into Calleigh's arms. She's his knight in shining armor, after all.

Ugh, guys, I haven't had 5 freaking minutes to sit down and write.

Yay for a new eppy on Monday...wohoo! Here's hoping for some good E/C...like y'all said, Adam said we're building toward something...so let's see some building already...building chemistry, building tension...building toward smex would be best! :devil: :lol:

*Mo giggles and snaps her whip over Midi's head...* Get to writing already...come on, I need me some new E/C fanfic! :D

Please do the fic kissmesweet ...it begs to be done
Oh, honey. I don't know... I've got a HUGE Creative Writing assesment dued for English really soon! :( So... but I PROMISE, I'll write something E/C. :) I wrote a short drabble Post-"Man Down", but I down it on the notes section of my mobile and I've been so lazy to type it up! :lol:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY! WE DESERVE THAT E/C episode! They are amazing and YES, WE GOT ADAM'S SUPPORT!! Chemistry... Tension... Glances... Flirtation... It doesn't get better than that!

You know, they should interview Emily, too. I'd love to hear what she has to say. No doubt she'll be a dork about it.

*takes her notebook to work*

Midi (do you mind if I call you that?) I think that'd be totally fun to see, I'd be very curious what Emily had to say about E/C! See if she was as forthcoming as Adam was! Hmmmm, now I'm curious! :D Has she ever talked about them in the past?

Ohhhh Delia yeah you should totally write an E/C ficcie, seeing as how you're so very good at it! ;)

Can't wait for Monday, wohoo! :D

CSI Files asked her about it once. Here's what she said,

I think it (Eric and Calleigh's sexual tension) exists. Adam and I went through training together; he was my first friend [on the show]. I think that genuine like we have for each other shows up on screen.

So I'm pretty sure she's on board.

You can call me Caro, if you like.

If we get a hug between them I would scream!! Of course if we a get a kiss I will need an ambulance and a doctor!! :lol:

Dude Monday can't come fast enough as far as I am concerned; even if we don't get a huge E/C scene in the ep....we all know it will be coming. Plus it will just be nice to have a new ep :D

I can only imagine what Emily would say if they interviewed her and told her what Adam said in his. She would probably be like; 'Oh yes we need to get it on already!' :lol:

She'll probably be like, "Gah! CALLEIGH TOTALLY LOVES ERIC AND IS SO PROTECTIVE OVER HIM! I HOPE THAT THEY HOOK UP!"

:lol: Or that's just MY imagination.
Love your imagination, midnight!

Caro...okay :D Thanks for the Emily response...yeah she's so on board! It looks like she was being a bit more coy about it than Adam, which makes me totally want to hear what she'd say now!

I'm so glad the new eppy is this Monday, I had a moment of panic where I thought it wasn't until a week from this coming Monday and I thought I'd have a heart attack from waiting forever! :lol: (drama queen anyone?! :lol: )

That Adam interview was ridiculously awesomely squee-inducingly wonderful! He wants a secret office romance with Calleigh, how cute!

I may pee my pants before Monday even arrives. How many episodes are left this season?

Including Monday's episode there are 6 episodes left in the season.

I *have* been peeing in my pants since I read the first spoilers about E/C in the upcoming eps....now I can't wait til we *see* what the writers have decided to do.

I can't believe this season is almost over. Didn't it just start like 3 days ago?

Good season for us, though.

Did you guys see the video Leela made? It was great!

Yeah, can't wait for next season to see how E/C will develope, it's going to be a long summer.

I saw Leela's video, it was great, I enjoyed it soooo much, thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back