Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

She's probably asking herself the same thing.

I promised I'd post chapter one of my fic but I have been very busy these past few days. I think I'm off tomorrow night. I'll probably do it then.

Midnight weren't we supposed to MAKE you post that ficcie by whatever means necessary? *Mo breaks out her whip and prepares to crack it over midnight's head...* Only if you want me to of course...I mean hey, get on that posting, dang it! :lol: (Pretty pwease?!)

We need a new Miami eppy dang it...come on!! I'm dying here! :p

I know, I know! But I'm editing chapter one and that includes many, many re-writes and I wanna make sure it's perfect. I don't wanna make you guys read something that's not good. But it'll be up soon, I swear!

And keep whipping. Me likes.

I've been watching reruns, but it's not the same. Dammit. Dead Air was on the other night. I'd never seen that one before. The Ryan/Valera scene made me all kinds of happy. Natalia needs to die, though.

I thought you'd like the whipping! ;) Heehee! *Mo giggles and then cracks the whip right over Midi's head!* Perfect is good...but so's posting! :D

Yeah reruns are fun...but new eppy's, new eppy's are fabulous and current and HOT! :devil:

The whipping might actually become positive reinforcement. Be careful with that.

I bet Eric likes to get spanked.

Lol, how do you know I didn't mean the whipping to be a postive reinforcement honey! ;) Heehee! :lol: Now get to work! :D

I bet Call likes to get spanked too...I bet their pretty freaky together! :devil: Ohhhhhh yeah baby! ;) Them together is fairly combustible I think...I haven't been an E/C shipper long, but even I can see that! :D

vegaslights said:
It was delkolover(Jackie's) idea. :rolleyes:
...and I thought I was evil.
Nice work though, Jackie and Shane! ;)

Oh, I haven't been here for a while. But now I read that we're allowed (even encourgaged) to spank Caro, so...
domina.gif
Take this! Hahaha! *whips like a mad woman*

Also, HELLO new hip huggers! Here's a welcome present from me (posted that before, I know):
notetoself.jpg

^^ haha, that's SO ADORABLE!
I bet Call likes to get spanked too...I bet their pretty freaky together!
Oh, we're sure of that. :lol: E/C likes to get down and dirty. :devil:

When did you guys start shipping E/C anyway?

OH MY GOD!!! I just read the new Adam article!!! Taken fron the article concering E/C:
CSI Files: We've heard rumors of a burgeoning romance between Calleigh and Delko. Can you shed any light on that?

Rodriguez: I think this is something that has been brewing for a long time. I don't know how far the show is going to take it. Sometimes we get close with something and then it [fizzles]. I don't know how far we're going to go with Calleigh and Delko. We definitely show the building it up through the next episodes. I think it's cool. It's really realistic when it comes to working this job, working a lot of hours and spending the time we do with each other. It's inevitable that romance happens, like the fling with Natalia's character [last season] and the love triangle with Togo's character.

[Calleigh and Delko] will start to acknowledge [their feelings] and maybe even fall for each other. I'm excited about it. After doing a show for five years, any sort of new avenue is exciting. I hope they take it there, to an extreme place and really gives us a chance to explore it, but who knows where they're going to take it.

CSI Files: Do you think Ryan will have any feelings about Delko possibly starting a romance with Calleigh?

Rodriguez: A lot of people are going to have something to say [if Calleigh and Delko get romantic]. Hortatio will have things to say about it, because it might complicate things in the lab. Ryan's character will have things to say about it. I think it's going to be really interesting.

I think it would be cool if we have to keep it under wraps for a while, a kind of clandestine love affair, a secret to be revealed at some point. We might get more mileage out of it being a secret. Or, in true CSI: Miami fashion we could leave it, just let it build until we have no choice but to act on it. I really never have any idea what's going to happen. But I've been really lucky that last two seasons with what they've done with my character.

CSI Files: Earlier this season, Delko tangled with a dishonest couple and the wife ended up suing him despite the fact that he helped her (in "Throwing Heat"). Will we see that storyline come up again?

Rodriguez: Yes, you definitely are. That does not go away. It might even go beyond what I know of it. You'll be seeing something sooner rather than later.
I think the whole lawsuit thing will mean that Calleigh will be there for him and yay! Adam is on board with E/C! I'll have an amazing sleep tonight!

Yay! I'm so glad that interview was posted. I love Adam! And He looooooves E/C. Apparently he's REALLY excited about it.I think he just wants to make out with Emily ;).

Best interview ever. Thanks, Kristine!

Aww, I love how Adam's always talking about how this has been building for years. :D And it's so sweet that he's so excited about it, lol. :D He's so on board with this storyline.

We're so in for an awesome next few episodes. :D

Hey all, I decided that, after months of lurking I would come out of hiding and express how excited I am about these spoilers!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I have been THE WORST shipper... like... I nearly gave up hope... I doubt anyone on here even remembers that I did ship Eric and Cal because it's been so long since I last posted on this thread...

I was afraid of getting my hopes up about these spoilers but now after reading Adam's interview thinger, I think it's safe to assume that SOMETHING is going to happen! (i.e. Kinky, wild, passionate love making... I hope!) I really don't think I can wait for these episodes! *squees*

Delia I started shipping them only a little bit ago, I saw a music vid someone did of them on youtube and thought "Awwww they're cute"...and I'd noticed how well they got along in all the episodes I'd seen and then I started watching for their chemistry and once I started watching for it, it practically sat up and smacked me in the face it was so obvious! :lol:

And now with that article from Adam....fabulous! Heehee, love how he talked about it "building for years"! That's awesome...and how he kept saying stuff about how it's weird to be playing a love affair with someone you've known for awhile...that makes it totally sound like it's gonna be pretty obvious with these two in these next episodes! And that makes me happy! :D :D Can't wait more than ever now!

Psssttt...Midnight how's that ficcie coming?! *Mo cracks her whip a little and giggles!* :lol:

Ok, I am going to say in my defense of the April Fools joke that is was Shane's idea :p and of course I agreed to it :lol:

As for the interview with Adam, I am totally psyched about what is ahead for E/C. These two belong together and I am happy that Adam and Emily are on board for this; makes it all the more sweeter. I think it is interesting that the actors don't even know how far the writers are going to take this :lol:

Yeah Midnight where is the fic? Forget cracking a whip....I am going to use my softball back! :lol: Just remember you said we needed to keep you motivated...so how is that? :D

delkolover said:
Ok, I am going to say in my defense of the April Fools joke that is was Shane's idea :p and of course I agreed to it :lol:

Oh bologna! I, er, I ... (thinks of something) ... damn you! :lol:

Welcome back, Kate! We were wondering where you'd gone. Want your Hip Huggers jacket back?

You know what I love about that interview? When he talks about Eric/Natalia, he describes it at "flirting." But when he talks about Eric/Calleigh he uses the words "love" and "romance."

Adam, you rock!

Posting chapter one tonight, I promise. I even came home early tonight to work on it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back