Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

I don't know if the writers can pull this off either. Are these the same writers who wrote most of season 4? Have they all of a sudden turned into plot gods and goddesses? I really hope they are putting thought into this. This is one of the first pairings I have known of where they actually sound like they are building up their relationship. Then it should be good, right? I just don't know about Jake...

Wait...are Jake and Call dating now? I'm confused...are they dating or not....and if they are, why? Sorry but I don't get it...Cal didn't have any chemistry with him at all that I saw...and I guess I could see them doing it to build up a cliffhanger ending...but it doesn't seem all that cliffhanger, cuz you know she's not ending up with Jake!!

I think the writers can pull this off....I am just nervous about HOW they intend to pull it off w/o it being a repeat of older things.How many og Cal's boyfriends can they kill? I do think that if anything were to happen to Jake that at this point, with the way the writers are building things Cal *would* seek out Eric instead of locking it up.....Sooner or later this woman has got to explode in a negative or positive way with her emotions. She had kept them bottled up way too long and quite frnakly it is getting a little old. If they intend to mature their characters and change them, they should work on that.I think that type of revelation for Cal will be what she and Eric need to fianlly get together.

Of course they need to get together! Don't know what Calleigh's waiting on... Moriel, according to the spoilers, I think they are (or sort of) dating. Do ya'll think that Jake it a good shield from Eric. Couldn't Eric break Jake's bones?

It's been a very long time since I posted but I'm talking to Jackie and I'm so pissed! They're ruining my favorite OTP!

I'm talking to Jackie, and she just gave me the latest spoilers! They cut the Eric/Calleigh scenes! They cut the shippy scenes!

:mad:

4190087cg5.jpg

Why are they going to take that out? Are they going to take anything else out?

Oh yeah...and they're taking

and Nat in that ep asking if there is anyhting going on between him and Cal

Jackie and i are trying to figure what they're doing with the alternative scenes.

They can't take those scenes out! That is blasphemy! Those are the like the best ones! Oh well then...let's hope they have something better planned. :rolleyes:

I'm going to cry. No, seriously. I think I'm going to cry. :(

This is pretty much the worst blow ever. I would've rather been told from the beginning that there was NO chance of Eric and Calleigh getting together, than to be given something that would've been so good for them, only to have it ripped out from under us before we can even see it. It's not fair. :( This always happens to us. :(

On the bright side...at least the writers won't have a chance to get them together only to break them up and make them hate each other now. Not much of a bright side...but yeah. :(

Wait...does someone want to tell me this is an April Fools joke? Please? *begs* Lol.

Jessica237 said:

Wait...does someone want to tell me this is an April Fools joke? Please? *begs* Lol.

Think what you want. Jackie is going to post the revised scene later.

The revised scene? They are going to revise it? Still in a shippy sense or are they just gonna ruin it again?! :mad:

xanessa said:
The revised scene? They are going to revise it? Still in a shippy sense or are they just gonna ruin it again?! :mad:

They completly cut it. It's been revised with a Natalia/Eric/Ryan scene. Up for a threesome? (well, not a threesome. I mean, well, it's a talking scene, the fact that it's a 3some is a joke on my part)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back