Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

xanessa said:
You're kidding...

It came out of my mouth wrong. (well, not a threesome. I mean, well, it's a talking scene, the fact that it's a 3some is a joke on my part)

vegaslights said:
Jessica237 said:

Wait...does someone want to tell me this is an April Fools joke? Please? *begs* Lol.

Think what you want. Jackie is going to post the revised scene later.

Ah well. :( Would've been a good one, lol.

They completly cut it. It's been revised with a Natalia/Eric/Ryan scene.

Ugh. Of course they'd do that. :rolleyes: Is everything in Miami always gonna come back to that triangle?

They could've at least given us friendship scenes. We could at least get Calleigh concerned about Eric. I'd have been absolutely giddy for them to have left it like it was meant to be, but even now, they could've left something, and I'd have been okay with that. Maybe not happy, but okay with it. But no. Of course they cut it completely. :(

Is everything in Miami always gonna come back to that triangle?

And that scene isn't even the beginning of it. There's more to come of it.

vegaslights said:
xanessa said:
You're kidding...

It came out of my mouth wrong. (well, not a threesome. I mean, well, it's a talking scene, the fact that it's a 3some is a joke on my part)
Well I knew that, but is their conversation going to involve around them or Eric and Calleigh?

xanessa said:
vegaslights said:
xanessa said:
You're kidding...

Well I knew that, but is their conversation going to involve around them or Eric and Calleigh?

Natalia wants to discuss the future of the lab, and whether Eric remembers what happened between him and Natalia. He doesn't remember much, and Natalia even has Ryan clue him in.

I read a excerpt, and Calleigh interrupts, Delko says he's busy, and walks away.

It sounds more like April Fool's. There's no way they'd be able to know what gets cut until the episode airs.

I know, that is what I am thinking! There is no way they can be that evil!

midnight_tiptoes said:
It sounds more like April Fool's. There's no way they'd be able to know what gets cut until the episode airs.

It was delkolover(Jackie's) idea. :rolleyes:

Good one! :lol: At first I really believed it. I think I stopped believing it when you said that it was going to be and Eric/Ryan/Natalia scene and that it was going to be about Nat and Eric. I was like, "That is a little crazy..." but still funny.

I think Corey Miller has learned that keeping us happy is a very good thing. Or else the cat gets it.

bloodbrothers2.jpg

Look of longing be with us.

Oh my god. If they were to cut any of those scenes, I would be on the next flight from here to where ever they are filming and they would so pay. I mean, that would be the meanest thing ever!

I love that picture. I always ask myself "What if Eric put that flashlight down and just kissed Calleigh right there?"

^^ Hmmm, maybe he did! And then TPTB just cut it off, to keep us waiting. :lol:

Or maybe, that was my imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back