Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Maybe Jake is well hung. There is no other explanation.

I really think Eric is holding back out of respect for Calleigh. But if Calleigh dumps Jake eventually, what will take for E/C to get together? Who'll make the first move? Will they need another Very Special event like the shooting to realize they love each other, or what?

Yes this sounds very tiring. Hopefully she would take Eric over Jake(it sounds more reasonable, too) but we have mentioned this before and I will say it again, who knows with the writers, but the storyline does sound 'interesting' like Corey said. Let's just hope all ends well. :rolleyes:

I think we will all be pleased with the outcome it will just be the getting there that will make us all want to pull our hair out. :lol: Corey said it would be 'complicated' and from the looks things it is shaping up to be just that

Okay, I posted the prologue of my story here. I'll try to post chapter one tomorrow.

Dead Air is on. I really wanna think that Calleigh interrupted the E/N convo on purpose. Stupid Boa Vista. Oh, God, I can't stand her.

What happens in 'Dead Air' again? I think my Season 4 mental block is back.

I did see the episode the other day where Calleigh mentions 'lovebirds' at work, and he hides his relationship with Natalia. Did anyone ever write a fic where Calleigh found out about Eric/Nat? I've always wanted to do one.

I'm still ridiculously busy at the moment, so I'm hoping that keeps me from going crazy during the wait. With all the drenched-in-awesomeness spoilers going on though, I'm starting to think I should have waited before quitting my job. :(

Oh well, we'll suffer together. At least that way we can finalise our world domination plans. Mwahahah-*coughs* *splutters* *chokes*. I really need to stop doing that. Evil voices do not sound good with my accent. I probably sound like freakin' Mary Poppins crossed with Cruella de Vil!

'Dead Air' is the ep in which the wife of a corporate worker is kidnapped for ransom. The ep opens with the wife accidentally calling someone else and she rushes over to H and gives him the call.

I think it would have been interesting to see Cal find out about E/N but then again she probably knew somehow but didn't say anything....Cal doesn't miss anything.

Do you think Cal realizes what is going on between her and Eric or is she oblivious to it? I mean I think she is probably trying to ignore it and using Jake as an excuse to that effect but I wonder how long she can do that?

I don't really care if Calleigh ever found out about Eric and Nat.

I get the feeling that Calleigh will notice it but she might try to ignore it. Maybe Jake is there for her to ignore it even more so she can say "I have a man" but I think she will realize what she is doing and find out who she really has feelings for.

I would love to see this in the finale....
I would love to see something happen with Jake,ie drugs, and Cal has to face the issue but at the end of the ep you see a hand knock on a door and then the pov switches to inside the apt to someone opening the door (but you don't know who) to see Cal standing there; then the camera switches back to see Eric being the one who opened the door. He silently invites her in and the door shuts and fade to black the season is over!! I would absolutely to see the season end like that....now it probably won't but hey I can dream right? :D

That would be really great. I would love to see anything with Eric and Calleigh cliffhanging us, in a good way of course. From the way the spoilers are going it does seem like we might get something like that at the end of the season. Couldn't you just picture that? It's so obvious, it must be on the writer's minds, too. I wonder if we could get Eric saying I love you? Or them on a date would be nice. :)

I don't think Calleigh is oblivious to the feelings between her and Eric. She may not fully grasp quite how deep they are, but there's absolutely no way she couldn't feel it in some of the moments they've shared.

As for her and Jake. I don't really understand that at all. Calleigh seems to seek out or only become involved with men that are awful for her. We know that probably has something to do with her family, but I really think Calleigh gets into these relationships knowing they won't last long. I don't know why. I guess everybody needs to feel a little wanted sometimes, or maybe she just sees it as she'll ride it out and just make the most of what it is. I think she feels that all her relationships aren't going to work out, because she's never been involved or around a successful one, so she goes with guys that she doesn't really care about so she won't feel anything when it inevitably (in her view) comes crashing down.

I think I was starting to forget how complex our dear Calleigh was. :lol: God damn, I missed this thread. :)

All fear the second coming of the Unholy One!

You missed us, how could you not?

Yes Calleigh's relationships have ended bad so she probably does think that she will never have a successful one. I wonder if Jake will make a fool of himself? I don't really think he'll last long.

they seem to be turning Jake into more of an ass than he already is....so if he keeps that up, especially towards Eric, he won't last very long. If there is one person you don't mess with as far as Cal is concerned it's Eric.

ggg
well, the way it's going, I think the writers want to hold on to E/C near the end so they can finish together when the season ends, if not I am willing to travel to the set myself, if anybody wants to come too, and talk to those writers. Heck by the way you guys are talking about how a better season finale would look like we should be the writers of CSI

Calleigh seeks doomed relationships because that way she can tell herself that she's trying, when she's actually not. Hopefully Eric will confront her about that.

Have I mentioned how much I'm looking forward to the rest of this season? I have? A hundred times? Well whatever, I still am. :lol:

Now, I don't know if I'm looking forward that much to this particular scenario. Sure, it gives us a chance at seeing jealousy and protectiveness and all that other good stuff, but are the writers really going to be able to pull this whole thing off? I don't want to feel like I'm watching S4's Eric vs. Ryan thing again, with Calleigh in the middle again. 'Cause really, that got old before it ever even started. And need we be reminded of Eric vs Ryan, with Natalia in the middle? Ugh. Seriously; I love my angst and my drama, but are triangles really necessary?

Hagen. Peter. Jake. Maybe Calleigh's more manipulative than we give her credit for. :lol: Hagen came around in season two, when we had the most E/C-ness until now. Did she use Hagen as a shield from Eric? Sure, he was a bad shield, but he served his purpose, right? He wasn't Eric, and there wasn't any danger of her falling for him. Peter first showed up back then too. I'm wondering if maybe Calleigh just used them to keep her feelings for Eric at bay. If she had somebody to keep her occupied, then her thoughts wouldn't always race to Eric...or so she keeps telling herself.

Now in season four, when there was next to no E/C interaction, Calleigh had nobody. There was no need to hide behind anybody, because she never saw Eric.

Season five, we have Jake. Is it coincidence that she runs to him right when feelings for Eric start to flare up again? I'm starting to think not. Hmm.

Or maybe she's just afraid she's cursed. Hagen kills himself, Peter gets engaged, Jake...well, we don't know what his deal is yet, but I'm not convinced it's going to be good. Maybe she's afraid of what might happen to Eric if she gets too close to him. It would explain the distance she keeps between them emotionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back