Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

I keep getting the feeling that that couch is hard, but I think it was from a fic that I read. Depends on if she had that couch for generations.

Mmmm. I feel like sleeping. I haven't had a good rest in awhile, so I'll get some tonight. A few nights ago, though, I had a dream that Eric just went up to Calleigh and started making out with her and she tried to stop him, but couldn't and just let him do it. It was really hot and that was one of the times I was glad when my dream took complete control over me. :D

Come on, do you really believe he slept on her couch that night? He looked too well rested and happy the next day. He so slept on her bed. And she knew he would, too, that's why she was so reluctant to let him.

Calleigh can't say no to Eric.

Sexual innuendo? More like in-your-end-o.
OMG!! :eek: :lol: And here I thought I was bad, but you make me look like an amateur! :lol: Nicely done! ;) Heehee!

And yeah I HIGHLY doubt Eric slept on the couch...not after the grin and look she gave him when she said yes! ;)

Her grin said everything. She probably got a wax that day during her lunch break.

This song is in my E/C fanmix, which I really should finish some time this century. It's so sweet and sad, and probably how Calleigh feels.

Leave You On The Pavement
by Catherine Feeny

Well I hate to be a cliché
Hate it even more to let you get your way
And I don’t know what to do
Caught between hating and loving you

Love those shadows underneath your eyes
And I love that little boy who lives inside of your smile
Now that you’re both caged and free
Hate what you’re doing to me

I know that life is never easy
Feelings are made to be convenient
But it seems that you arrived
At just the wrong place and the wrong time
And I hate that you’re always on my mind
Hate that you’re always on my mind

Well I love your hands
They grab so gracefully
Love that you need to touch everything you see
But I hate what it’s doing to me
I hate what it’s doing to me

I think that I’ll go running
I will sweat you out of me
I will leave you on the pavement
Maybe then you’ll let me be
Maybe then you’ll let me be
Won’t you let me be?

I gotta say though...and Delia wherever she is will feel me on this I think...I'm a fan of fluff...not so much liking the angsty... Sorry, midnight!
! Ohhh, I'm with you Mo honey(my dearest fluffy aunt!)and my new beautiful E/C shipper! You're too cute and I agree--at the end of the day, it's so clear:
Fluff is the best. :D

I like angst and know that its a very nice variation from fluff, but... I belong to the fluffy-love! :)

Beggars can't be choosers. I'll take E/C in whatever form they wanna give it to me. Even by enema.

So new shippers... do you guys write fanfic? ;)

^^ haha, agreed. :) Any E/C is great!! :)

I wrote one fanfic, and will be putting that up soon... when ff.net stops playing with us! haha, it's about Calleigh's feelings towards Eric and the whole 'Man Down' incident. It's about 300 words only, a very short drabble. But I'm kind of proud of it.

That's perfect, cause I suck at reading. Meanwhile I'm working on a story that's bound to be like 50,000 pages long. I can write long boring shit, but when it comes to reading it? No way.

This E/C story, the long one, I think I'm gonna start posting it. But you guys have to keep me motivated so I can finish it, okay? And I mean it, do anything you have to do to get me writing - stalking, threats, kidnapping my cat and sending me clumps of fur until I finish it... anything.

Agreed. :lol: Haha I'll do anything coz your stuff is always great. And the person who wrote Mourning Innocence and I-95 South could you update those too. I'm pretty sure it was StarDuquesneEMT . They were awesome! :D

btw, i dont know if anyone's interested but a week or 2 ago I wrote kind of fluffy/angsty one shot called thankyou. it's on ff.net if anyone wants to read it but I don't think it's very good. :( Try it if you dare. :lol: lol

Midnight I will totally motivate you to finish the fic....I am pretty good at bugging people to death about their fics and finishing them :D

That couch probably has Eric's body imprint in it...if not both of them. B/c Cal probably banishes him to couch but then feels guilty and goes and joins him on the couch :devil: and of course naughtiness ensues :lol:

Personally, however the writers want to give us E/C I will take it as along as we get some E/C lovin' and a possible relationship in the end. The road to get there can be rough as long as the outcome is sweet :D

Oh, I'll be happy with any kind of E/C at all too. :D But if there's angst? I'm so there. :D Because while Adam and Emily would make the fluff look sweeter than anything, and the hotness hotter than anything, imagine what they'd do with a bit of angst. :D

I mean, it doesn't have to be big angst. But I'd like to see something happen after they've been happy for a while; I'd like to see Calleigh try to close off from Eric again, and him not wanting, or rather, not being able to let her do that again.

I want to see the scene where Calleigh finally breaks. 'Cause seriously, it has to be coming. She almost drowns, Jake shows up again, she finds out that Jake is involved in her getting run off the road, she's taken on a more senior level at work, she almost loses Eric, she realizes he may never be the same again, and she has to watch him every day knowing that he is changed. Tell me how all that hasn't taken a toll on her. Now, I don't see Calleigh totally losing it and screaming and throwing lawn chairs in the pool or anything, lol, but there's gotta be a breakdown somewhere. I think a defeated sigh, slumped shoulders, maybe a glimpse of moisture in her eyes, and perhaps a quiet "I can't do all this..." would be the most we'd ever get, but that would still be huge for Calleigh. Especially if Eric's right there to catch her, aww. :D

I love how Eric and Calleigh have seen each other at their best and their worst.

Lol, thank you Delia hon I knew you'd agree with me! ;) I do have to say though...as far as fanfic's go...as long as they have a happy ending, the angst filled ficcies are better...something about all that emotion coming to the surface makes for an amazing fanfic!
midnight I write fanfics...some, but I've only written for my CSI:NY OTP...for some reason I can't seem to get inside my other ships's heads enough to write them! But I ADORE reading fanfics...so that long E/C ficcie you're gonna post...I'm there! Just remember you gave us permission to stalk you! ;) Heehee! :lol:

I love how Eric and Calleigh have seen each other at their best and their worst.

Agreed. Now they should see each other at their nudiest.

I don't think it would take much for Calleigh to open up to Eric. She told him about her aunt phobia, he's seen her at her lowest, she knows that if she opens up to someone, it should be him.

Okay, I'll come home tonight and edit the first chapter and post it. Eeek! I'm serious, guys, I need motivation. I'm the worst when it comes to WIPs. Whips and chains, whatever it takes.

*Mo cracks a whip near midnight's ear!* Post it already! :lol: (How's that?!) You can consider the ficcie my welcome to the thread gift! :D (cuz I'm vain like that and think I deserve one! :lol: )

And seeing them at their nudiest...mmmmmmm, works for me! :devil:

Okay, I'll post it. But not right now cause I gotta go to work. Oh God, this fic is going to kill me. Why do we write fics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back