Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Lol, thanks for the welcome y'all! I feel so special! :lol: Delia I didn't know you were an E/C fan! Cool beans! Yeah I can't help multi-shipping Cal, she's just so fabulous and I want to see her happy so badly...(it's not a whole lot of multi-shipping though...just mostly her with either H or E...can't see her with Ryan anymore, used to and now...nope, sorry to any CarWasher's in here! ;) )

Love those caps you posted Delia I haven't seen that eppy yet...I know, I know, sad day...but I forgot to tape it and I can't find it online now...but the caps look gorgeous and I hear it was a good E/C moment! :D

Yay, another Calleigh multi-shipper! :lol: I've been known to put her with almost anybody. She's just so shippable like that! :lol:

Okay okay how bout this for the season finale: They're in firearms or trace, Calleigh is looking at something and tells Eric to look but when she pulls away from the microscope he's right there, and they look into each other's eyes for a moment and then almost in slow motion they kiss. It's a long and involved kiss, and when they pull apart it's almost like it's physically painful to break contact, and they just stare at each other, and then the end credits.

How much do I love that scenario? :D That would be pretty much perfect...Calleigh being totally work-oriented and thinking she's got everything under control, then when she looks up, suddenly there's Eric and his eyes and his lips, and it doesn't take her long to realize that the control she had is gone. She says his name, quietly, almost breathlessly, and then they kiss, and aww, that would be so perfect! :D

Okay, we need this kiss, like NOW. :D

I don't multi ship Calleigh or Eric. I don't know. I'm too possessive of them, lol. They can only be with each other. Mostly I multi ship characters I don't care much about, which is weird, but anyway.

I was watching House earlier and he was talking about how he always masturbates to thoughts of Cuddy and I wondered if Eric does the same, but with Calleigh. And what would happen if she found out? Oh, God, somebody write this fic RIGHT NOW!

The scenario with them in the lab is great. In fact any scenario that has them kissing in the show is great!!

You guys have room for another crasher in that special hell of yours? B/c they haven't finished painting the walls in mine yet :lol: :lol: I'll bring munchies :D

I would truly love a scenario where we see Eric wake from a nightmare all shirtless and then we see a hand on his shoulder and then Cal comes into view and she is all sweet and then kiss and fall from view....I would love that :D In fact, I think I discussed this scenario with someone already

Party in the special hell! :lol: :lol: :lol: Roommates are always a good thing. The only boys I know anymore are my crew, and being the only female on night shift, I know far too much to date them. But a few are cute so I'll share :lol:

Hmm, Calleigh catches Eric fantasizing about her fic. That would be awesome. I need to finish the bondage fic. Right now though I have about 2mins to get into uniform if I have any hope of getting to work on time. I'll be here around 3-4am EST if anyone is still up then :lol:

Any of the other ships I can understand, but to me Eric and Calleigh are an obvious couple.

Hello Moriel!

I wonder if in the writers' minds is what is on ours. That they could actually get Eric and Calleigh to have a breath taking kiss. Possibility? I mean, how could they NOT see it?

That would be hilarious if Eric masturbated over Calleigh. :lol:

Calleigh would be all, "oh my God, it's so disturbing," and Valera would be like, "no it's not. It's flattering. It's awesome."

But poor Eric would be so embarrassed... and then, to make him feel better, Calleigh would wait until he went into the locker room showers and would sneak into it naked :D.

I think I just wrote the fic.

It would be pretty hot. If I were Calleigh I would think it was awesome. :D I know, I'm weird. :rolleyes:
I would love to see Calleigh please Eric whenever he needed it the most. :devil:

Knowing Calleigh, though, she probably would think it was nasty and distubing, but could make it up with him later by making out. :D

You know what? I figured out something. You know how that episode Blood Brothers when Eric, Calleigh and Speed are in the car and in a parking lot? Well I have to ask, why was Speed there? See what I'm saying? Imagine if he wasn't there. I swear that in ALL of the episodes Eric and Calleigh are together, if no one was around, they'd be jumping each other every second. :D :D

If Speed wasn't in the car they would be in the back seat gettin it on!! :lol:

I think Speed was there to keep them from making out so they could actually pay attention to what Clavo was doing. He was so a chaperone. Back then those two couldn't be left alone with out the notion that something might happen :lol:

^Exactly! Speed was always around them to make sure they weren't making out. Without him there, imagine all the sexy looks and smooches we wouldv'e gotten? When they got out the car Eric could have just made out with Calleigh up on the hood of the hummer. :D *sigh* I'm dreaming. :D

Any other episodes like that?

bloodbrothers1.jpg

He was already giving her the 'look'. I bet they put something in Speed's food to make him fall asleep, though. We just didn't see that part.

I'm thinking that, too. Speed probably dosed off at one point and Eric unbuckled his seatbelt to do his thing. (I kinda don't want to say "thang".)

If we took out Speed and replaced him with Ryan, it could be like a family outing. Eric's the daddy, Calleigh's the mommy, and Ryan is the little boy who's gonna get a whoppin' for eating in daddy's car.

Okay, so I emailed Corey and this is what he wrote back, the thing is I don't know if it is bad, good, or great, in my opinion don't know??? What do you guys think.
There will be some sparkage, possibly...but with complications. That is all I can say! Corey

Complications? What does he mean?! I wonder if it have to do with Jake or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back