Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

I think it just means that things won't go as smoothly and happily ever after as people might think. The way to make this a great ship etc is to have some conflict along the way. If they wanted to just get them together, they wuold do that and would have done that. I mean they are doing something similar with GSR by bringing back Lady Heather. It is all about the conflict but I still think we will win out in the end....I'm just hoping it is this season and we don't have wait all summer long to find out the result. Besides Corey has ALL over the place in his replies. He told me that E/C fans would find what they are doing 'interesting.' So I really think his 'conflict' comment is probably what I stated above. This show wouldn't start this if they weren't going to go through with it....it would be a waste.

I agree it probably has something to do with Jake. I don't think it's a bad thing, just won't be smooth sailing, which is fine. But if they're writing Eric and Calleigh as learning about their feelings for each other, I don't think Jake will be able to stand in their way for too long.

I'm excited! Don't mess it up, writers, for the love of God, don't mess it up.

Yeah your all probably right. Just because it won't be moving smoothing, it's probably just the start he is talking about. Jake might be involved in this or maybe Calleigh is running away from her feelings or something. As long as they will make it all up later. :D

well I don't mind the not going smothly b/c it adds, drama, but I really hope they end together in the end. I am being positive, the thing is I am worried that the writers will screw this up, like try to get them togther just to please.

^I have to agree with you Carolina. I don't know if the wirters will screw this up. That's the only problem I have with spoilers. They can sound all great, but then the writers mess them up. :mad:

"Complications" huh....interesting. That almost always means someone else is going to cause issues with the said couple...well someone else or a circumstance...here's hoping it's a circumstance, cuz writers tend to fix circumstancse that stand in a couple's way a lot faster than they remove a "someone" who is standing in a couple's way...does that make any sense? Lol! Can't wait to see how this plays out!

I gotta say now that I watching the eppy's looking for more E/C love...they really do have a great chemistry together! The looks they give eachother...nice! :devil:

I'm okay with complications, because where there are complications, there are feelings. Besides, it can't be easy, cause it would be boring. I'm a fan of angst, I just hope TPTB don't take it TOO far with the drama.

Also, nakedness please, kay?

Ohhhhh....I'm ALLLL for that last part, definitely! :devil: Yuuuuuummy! :lol:

I gotta say though...and Delia wherever she is will feel me on this I think...I'm a fan of fluff...not so much liking the angsty... :p Sorry, midnight! ;)

I like fluff too, but you need a little variety every once in a while. And anything with Calleigh's bound to get a little angsty and "complicated" every once in a while. I say bring it on. I really wanna see Eric fighting for her.

They are going to somewhat recycle Eric's storyline, the one where he was supposed to have a girlfriend that would make him choose between him and his job, and they'll focus on the repercussions of Eric and Calleigh dating. I wonder if at one point they'll have to choose between their relationship and their jobs. Oh, God, that's way too much angst.

Lol, yeah I think that might be a bit too much angst! ;) :lol:
A little variety is good, yeah I'll give ya that...and angst does make the sizzle and emotions that much hotter! :devil: That's for sure! And yeah I wouldn't mind seeing E fight for her, that would definitely be HOT! :D

Of course, by fighting I mean naked fighting. I mean, that was implied, right?

fadeout1.jpg

Sexual innuendo? More like in-your-end-o.

So it's like they were in the bed naked and then started fighting? :D If they really start dating, do you think their fighting would change? Maybe it'd be a bit more passionate or turn in to one of those intense couples? The ones that make love when their mad hopefully. :rolleyes:

In the beginning they'd probably fight and then jump each other right in the middle of the fight for a round of extremely hot and angry sex.

And then years into the relationship she'd just make him sleep on the couch.

Can you picture them jumping on each other making hot passionate love out of anger? I totally can, but I hope the writers would be capable of it. We should visit the set sometime and bug them to put it into script. :D

Sleeping on the couch would be just like old times...

Yeah, that couch probably has Eric's denture in it, anyway. She probably makes him sleep there during that time of the month, too. Poor Eric.

Enter One just came on my playlist. I think I'm gonna watch Man Down for the 2945860240654505th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back