Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

That is so Eric and Calleigh!! :D Is there anybody out there still convinced that everything is just coincidence? You can't have that many coincidences...otherwise, duh, it's not a coincidence. :D

Two parts of that compatibility thing totally stood out to me.

Sagittarius is outgoing and versatile, and in a relationship with Pisces often comes to the defense of their gentler partner.

PRO PER!! Calleigh had the situation calm and under control, yet Eric sensed something was up and immediately came to her defense. Aww. :D

And,
Pisces tends to focus much energy on understanding and sympathizing with their partner. They are often more patient with Sagittarius's aloofness than other Signs.

Killer Date! Shattered! Nailed! All those other episodes where Eric has been in trouble, and Calleigh has refused to believe the gossip, giving Eric the benefit of the doubt even when all seemed to be against him. She's stood by him through everything, no matter how much it might've hurt her in the process.

God, aren't they just perfect together? :D

See it is written in the stars that these two belong together :lol:

It is hard to follow a post like yours Jessica b/c you pretty much covered all the eps where Cal has let Eric get away with being a bad boy :lol:

I would love to see a situation where Cal is in trouble and Eric comes to her defense. Sometimes I feel like they make Cal out to be some mary sue character who can do no wrong. I'd like to see her get in trouble with IAB or make a mistake and Eric is there to give her confidence or tell IAB to go shove it :lol:

I think with Calleigh it's more that she's meticulous about making sure she doesn't make a mistake. She's a senior CSI now, she has a lot of respect and authority and she has worked for that her whole career, she's hard on herself to not show weakness in order to be seen as an equal and an expert in her field and she has that and she's going to make damn sure she doesn't lose it. She's not without fault though, she lied to IAB for Eric, she threw the results on her Dad's case, she protected Speed's memory...

The team already thinks of them as a unit. In Three-Way:
Ryan: I thought you guys were going
Eric: We thought you did.

It's fate :lol:

That reading of their signs is perfect. It goes exactly with their personalities. Others may see them unlikely and how they level each other out. Too cute!

Yeah, Calleigh is a hard worker and likes to be professional. She can get carried awaay though...

If they do hook up, how do you think Calleigh would deal with dating a co-worker? Would she be even more of a professional? Refuse to work with Eric? Would be kinda cool to see her get challenged by this. No doubt she'd be looking for excuses to break up but Eric wouldn't let her.

Maybe at first Calleigh would be a little open about it but later on she may get a little embarrassed or something and want to keep their feelings a little low at work. I just wonder that if they hook up, will the show look at their relationship all the time? That would be a little too much.

Wouldn't it be great to see(even thought I don't think they're supposed to) them in a lab working and then Eric is just kissing her? In all the right places? Calleigh would be like "Not here Eric" but Eric wouldn't listen(I'd think) and keep reassuring her. I don't know why but I could see it.

^I think that would be great, and one thing I see as positive is how the writers are starting to build into the realtionship between Eric and Calleigh, not just jumping into it like with Eric and Natalia. Very goog sign.

^Me too...to me it means they want this relationship to last more than two eps and/or for it to be over once they sleep together. I think the fact that they have waited this long to do anything with these two is also a sign. They have been building this up since the beginning and the fact that they are now addressing it and taking their time with it means they are willing to see the idea through.

I wouldn't mind seeing them getting a little naughty in the lab :devil:

Wouldn't it be sexy? Hey, what would you do if Eric and Calleigh really got together and you got to see them making out? Wouldn't you just go nuts?!

It's really great that the writers are planning out their relationship. They didn't just tell us that "Two people will get together" and that's it. If they said that, without detail, we would wonder and everything would suck and so on... :D

I wouldn't go nuts. I would die.

...But I'd be sure to come back for the special HBO episodes that follow. :lol: :devil:

This is so much more than, what was it they told us last season? "Two people spend a night on a couch..." Remember, we freaked out about that at first, because couches are Eric and Cal's thing. And then when it wasn't them... :(

But now it's our turn! :D With Eric and Calleigh, there is actually forethought...five years of it. :D This isn't something that could've been pulled out of thin air by chance. Every season, even season four, lol, has built on what they have. Sleepovers in season one. :lol: Jealous Eric throughout season two. Trusting with every fiber in season three. Jealous Calleigh in season four. And season five...is not over yet. :D

The more you think about it, the more inevitable it becomes. :D

Oh my god. I read that thread that talked about that quote "Two people will spend a night on a couch" when that was a big spoiler. Everybody in that thread(even the non-shippers) guessed it would be Eric and Calleigh and when that episode did air no one posted in that thread. I thought that was really sad. It was just sad. :(

But now we have passed through that and have so much more to look forward to. We shall be glad that Eric and Calleigh's chemistry is finally getting noticed. :D

*pops in!*
Okay I just have to finally pop in here and say something quick...I've been solely a H/Cal fan for a while now...but recently I've taken to multi-shipping Cal and now I'm starting to like E/Cal more and more...so I just wanted to pop in and say I'm looking forward to these E/C spoilers and hoping they are good and fun! ;)

*pops back out!*

Sleepovers in season one. Jealous Eric throughout season two. Trusting with every fiber in season three. Jealous Calleigh in season four. And season five...is not over yet.

Season five they both get shot and Calleigh almost drowns. That'll start making you think about where your life is headed.

Okay okay how bout this for the season finale: They're in firearms or trace, Calleigh is looking at something and tells Eric to look but when she pulls away from the microscope he's right there, and they look into each other's eyes for a moment and then almost in slow motion they kiss. It's a long and involved kiss, and when they pull apart it's almost like it's physically painful to break contact, and they just stare at each other, and then the end credits.

I'm going to the special hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome, Moriel! Multi-shipping is the coolest. I think I multi-ship Horatio. Ho/Stetler, Ho/Natalia, Ho/Yelina, Ho/a goat... which is weird, because I don't find him sexy, but there ya go. Ho is my fandom ho.

Oh, God, that couch spoiler last season was the worst. Even non Hip Huggers thought it would be Eric and Calleigh. It was so sad. "Two people the audience really loves." Um, really? Natalia? We love her? Okay. Um, no, but okay.

I wonder what Donahue would say about the approaching storyline. I find it weird that she hasn't mentioned it at all. I'm guessing they want it to be a surprise or something? Somebody needs to interview her. Or Adam. Or Emily.

I'm going to the special hell

Need a roomate? You can crash with me until you settle. But no boys! Unless you share them.

I've been solely a H/Cal fan for a while now...but recently I've taken to multi-shipping Cal and now I'm starting to like E/Cal more and more...
AHHHHH!!!! My favorite D/L buddy Mo is also a E/C shipper! Whoohoo, me too. I've always been an HC shipper, but ever since Season 3--I've been so drawn to E/C's beautiful chemistry!!! You'll love it here! I always knew that you were a E/C shipper at heart!
normal_mia-0515-039.jpg

normal_mia-0515-040.jpg

That was such a stunning scene... but poor Eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back