Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

last night episode did't show eric are calleigh with each other but i think next sunday they will give us some hiphuggers scenes i just hope it's good ...I notice csi miami only show e/c with each other every other episode just like when smoke gets an your csi than the next week there were no e/c moments than when sink are swim aired there were e/c moments so as for last night episode i think next week sunday they will have some kind of scenes i just hope it's a good one because we all know what the writers are all about i just hope there journey have a good ending........

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW> what a drag, they weren't in any scenes together.. what's up wth that? I don't understand as powerful as this episode they seem to have put them on the side as a couple right now, I sure hope they pick them up and we get to see them together soon:confused:

3. ec_ology

ec_ology Victim

HELLO HUGGERS! :)

I POP INTO THIS THREAD HERE AND THERE BUT I HAVE NEVER POSTED UNTIL TODAY. I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME ON THE CBS ERIC/CALLEIGH THREAD. PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND CBS FEEDBACK EVERYDAY :thumbsup:UNTIL WE SEE A TURNING POINT WITH EC. WE HAVE COME TOO FAR AND HAVE WAITED TOO LONG TO ASSUME THE WRITERS ARE GOING TO DO RIGHT BY NOT ONLY THE EC STORYLINE BUT BY THE FANS WHO HAVE BEEN LOYAL AND PATIENT FOR 8 YEARS.

IF THAT LOCKER ROOM SCENE IS AN INDICATION OF WHAT'S ON THE HORIZON FOR THE EC STORYLINE THEN WE NEED TO BE VOCAL NOW AND NOT WAIT.:thumbsup: WHILE I DO BELIEVE THE INTENTION IS TO HAVE EC BACK TOGETHER AFTER THIS "JOURNEY" IN WHICH WE WILL GET OUR HAPPY ENDING, I NO LONGER HAVE TRUST AND OR FAITH IN THE PRODUCERS OR WRITERS AT THIS POINT TO GIVE DUE DILIGENCE TO THE EC STORYLINE. NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY HAVE IN STORE FOR THIS "JOURNEY" TERRIFIES ME; ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT TWILIGHT ZONE LOCKER SCENE.:eek:

THUS, AS FANS IT'S IMPORTANT THAT WE CONTINUE TO BE VOCAL AND STEADFAST IN THE EFFORT TO NOT BE SHORT CHANGED AFTER 8 YEARS. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT AS A LOYAL FAN SINCE SEASON 1, I DESERVE BETTER AND SO DOES THE EC STORYLINE!:thumbsup:

CBS FEEDBACK LINK:
    http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_thanks.php

ADDITIONALLY, IF YOU ARE SO INCLINED AND HAVE A LITTLE MORE TIME PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE TO PRODUCER ANN DONAHUE.

CSI Miami Studios
    Attn: Ann Donahue
    1600 Rosecrans Boulevard
    Building 4A, 2nd Floor
    Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

WILL EITHER EFFORT MAKE A DIFFERENCE? I DON'T KNOW IF EITHER EFFORT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE BUT I KNOW TO DO NOTHING SURELY WON'T.

PASS ON AND THANK YOU HIPHUGGERS!:)

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to Talk CSI and Shipper Central ec ology.

Please note, although your thoughts are important, posting in all caps is very hard for the reader to read. It also can turn people away from your posts and this thread.

Also, I know computers are tricky sometimes, but please take a minute to look over your post before you post it. You can also edit your posts for up to 24 hours.

Let us know if you have any other questions. And Welcome to TALK CSI. :D

5. yen35

yen35 Witness

I didn't of course expect the writers to redeem themselves in the next episode after 'Sudden Death' and explain that bizarre locker room scene (which I still think the writer accidently got mixed up with a scene from another show and inserted it into the script!) but I'll be most annoyed if they don't address the issue this week. I realize of course this is not a soap opera but its very annoying when the writers bring up a cryptic conversation and don't follow it up. I was watching the season 6 season finale of CSI NY yesterday and Danny and Lindsay had so many cute scenes. Yes, there was drama but it didn't involve their relationship and it was such a great episode. Why is it so difficult to have this on CSIM? I like Danny and Lindsay and no offense to their fans but I think EC have way more Chemistry!

I already wrote and posted my letter to Ann Donahue because like Jennifer said, I think if we have views, its important to address them to the people who can make a difference. It was a nice polite letter just expressing my frustration at this JOURNEY. Like HH17 said, in every season there seems to be some obstacle to EC getting together. If anyone wants Ann Donahue's address I can post it on this thread.

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Emilysaid she's only missing two episodes this season. I'm betting that that's NOT the last of EC, based on previous interviews with Adam.

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

T really, really hope so. There is a scene of Cal and Eric investigating a suspect in the extended promo of the next episode. I REALLY(yeah, I overuse that word a little ;)) hope that they will not behave like nothing ever happened, like last 4 seasons didn't exist at all. Like they have always been friends and nothing more and came back to it just like that. Grrr...

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  9. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

if you have a face book type an Zap 2 it and on there page they have a link on an interview with emily and adam talking about the locker room scene

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks!!!There is also a discussion thread open when you click on the link on the article in the news section. I think it's a good time to be vocal there now as I'm sure anti-hiphuggers will and the impression might be that viewers don't want any more EC.
    I'm waiting for your info tomorrow regarding a new episode.

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I had the biggest smile on my face when I read this last night. It was absolutely adorable. I love that Adam & Emily have decided that they have not broken up on the show, and according to Adam, if they did indeed breakup, they will get back together.

I have said it time & time again, I love that they are very vested in this onscreen relationship. Love it even more that she told him he was going to be an onscreen dad LOL.

Let's keep faith hiphuggers, because if the actors portraying the characters do, then so should we.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That interview was so sweet. I can just imagine them eating together and her telling him he was going to be a TV dad :).

I find it so sad that the writers have made such a screw up with this last scene in 9.02 that not even the actors know 100% what's going on. That speaks volume of how the writers are doing their jobs :rolleyes:.

I love that Emily has people who call her about Eric and Calleigh and their relationship. It's good for us that she has people close to her that are invested in the relationship and call her up when scenes like this one happen. Not because it's Emily's decision where the relationship ends up but because she knows there's people out there who support it and like it.

I agree with Adam. If they are broken up they'll get back together. The sad thing is that they just keep throwing drama their way for the sake of drama. I am 100% in favor of EC but I would also like for the writers to make a decision and stick to it. Even more importantly, whatever their decision I want them to do it RIGHT, not crypted and no back and forth. Just a clear, logical message of what's going on and that's that.

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Ok, so again no hiphuggers moments nor explanation of what happened between them :(
    That really, really seems the least favourite season of CSIM since season 4...As I was afraid everything looks like they came back to being friends, there is not even a bit awkwardness between them that would indicate that there actually WAS something going on :( That's disrespectful for those of us who invested in that storyline fo 4 seasons...and still not logical.
    BTW I love Eric's new look and hate that Calleigh's hairstyle. Doesn't suit her at all IMO.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

NO matter what the writers do or don't do, they can't take away or deny, what the fans see the pure LOVE.. I feel optimistic that this will be addressed soon, and we will see the shinning moments we all know are there~[​IMG]

15. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I haven't visited this message board in quite awhile, since I was somewhat disheartened by the mess that the writers made of E/C in "Sudden Death." But I had to pop in here and post that Adam & Emily's Zap2It interview put a huge smile on my face. :D It's great to see that they are both in support of Calleigh & Eric's romantic relationship; and it's even better to know that Emily has friends and associates who are invested enough in the E/C romance that they called her when they thought the couple was breaking up! This sort of strong viewer reaction is bound to reach the ears of TPTB and get them to make things right again between our Hiphuggers. :thumbsup: Plus Adam and Em's positive outlook on the future of the E/C romance makes me very hopeful that our couple will end up back together and more committed than ever!:luvlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.