Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused by that picture :confused:. At first glance it does look like he's holding her hand but then if that's her hand it would look too long for her body. I think she's holding her own hand. IDK, I keep looking at it and it just confuses me more because Eric does seem to have a hand in his.

I'm so confused by that picture :confused:. At first glance it does look like he's holding her hand but then if that's her hand it would look too long for her body. I think she's holding her own hand. IDK, I keep looking at it and it just confuses me more because Eric does seem to have a hand in his.

Looking at some of the pictures before, there is a scene where she is holding her own hand so now i'm thinking that what I thought was a hand in Eric's is just the glare of sun light or something.

Just zoom it
3b77e78e1530.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Her manicure is visible behind his hand.

gah. i dont think it is.
I really dont.
Honestly, i don't. It kills me on the inside a little.
:(

I don't think it is either :( Don't get me wrong, at first glance and from a distance it definately looks like it is her hand. But as much as I want it to be, and it pains me to say this; it is not....look at his first two fingers, they are curled up. If her hand was parallel to his you would see her fingers extending past his and you don't. Also, there is no way you would see her manicure b/c if it were her hand, then you'd see only her palm. Her nails would pointing in the other direction.

I personally, think it is lighting and shadows. Don't forget even with natural sunlight, they still use artificial lighting.

Hes not holding her hand! he is scratching the inside of her palm thats why his fingers are curled! Probably one of their inside jokes on the set. They probable did think anyone would see it.

3b77e78e1530.jpg

Last edited:
Hes not holding her hand! he is scratching the inside of her palm thats why his fingers are curled! Probably one of their inside jokes on the set. They probable did think anyone would see it.

You made me to laugh.

Okay, all of you have convinced me, that it's patches of reflected light. What a pity!

Yeah it's such a shame it's not what it looks like :(. That would've really made my day (which is really kind of sad, but true :lol:). It's going to be so great the moment we actually do see them holding hands:adore:. Oh be still my heart :).

I have to agree that although I would love for them to be holding hands, they're not. If you really zoom in, you can see she's holding her other hand. It's just the way they set it up.

Last edited:
I agree, I don't think they are holding hands. I wish they were though. Although, as professional as Calleigh is, I can't see her holding hands with anyone at a crime scene. Sad but true...:rolleyes:

You made me to laugh.

Okay, all of you have convinced me, that it's patches of reflected light. What a pity!

:lol: this is funny. The more I think about it or look at it, the more confused I get. But I don't think they are holding hands, they would've showed us that. What I noticed that I hadn't before is that Eric touches her shoulder just before the wife and son comes. Like he's giving her courage or something I don't know. I thought it was sweet.
In which episode will she find out he's been living in a hotel? Or where can I find this please

oh my its only wednesday...
but I'm kinda cranky with the meanie writers!
so i think ill go on strike from csi miami until hiphuggers becomes official hugging.:shifty:
oh who am i kidding?:rolleyes:

What is this i hear about him living in a hotel?
if that's what i think, maybe
cal will let him crash at her place, and then....well basically it ends in nakedness. Probably a dare about her tattoo or something. HAHA

id be sooo excitied i might just urniate myself.:guffaw: but really now. WOULD THAT NOT BE AWSOME!?!?!

What is this i hear about him living in a hotel? if that's what i think, maybe
cal will let him crash at her place, and then....well basically it ends in nakedness. Probably a dare about her tattoo or something. HAHA

id be sooo excitied i might just urniate myself.:guffaw: but really now. WOULD THAT NOT BE AWSOME!?!?!

You know, a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste!

I kind of hope that Calleigh invites him to stay at her house rather than the "Motel Hell". I could see all kinds of "No Midnight Tiptoes" fics coming from an episode like that!:p

I kind of hope that Calleigh invites him to stay at her house rather than the "Motel Hell". I could see all kinds of "No Midnight Tiptoes" fics coming from an episode like that!:p

Wow...I'm among my people here. I hope that happens only because I've been dying to see SOMETHING happen between these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back