Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^beautifully put! I'm fairly certain (no...actually completely and utterly certain) I couldn't have said it better myself! Also, I like that whole delayed gratification. It makes it that much sweeter!

I think that's how it should be; Eric and Calleigh are going to have their ups and downs, but they can work through it. Maybe it won't be easy, but if they're both invested (and they will be) they can do it.

I think I need to write fic now.

Yes you do...no go...write something (preferably another chapter of On the Outside ;))

Jacks...I agree, I think if E/C got together and it was all raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens fluffiness, then it wouldn't be nearly as interesting as it would be if they had roadblocks in their relationship that they had to work through.

^I definitely think they are going to have road blocks. It wouldn't be believable if they didn't and no one would want to watch. I think that Calleigh is going to have a lot of trouble letting down all her walls for Eric, despite that she trust him with her life. Even when they get together she is still going to have doubts.

YAY another Calleigh-centered episode!! I love it when they focus on her. I think it'll be interesting to see how they bring Cooper back. Isn't he suppose to be in jail? And it should absolutely be Eric who is obsessed with the website!! He would get to stare at Cal all day without her knowing it. :lol: Nora, I think it would be a great story line for Cal to have a stalker!! It's about time she got a story line that lasted for more than an episode. And the EC scenes that would come out of it!!! You know that Eric would be there to support her in a heartbeat!!

Thanks to the people who posted fics and vids!
yey for spoilers! About time Calleigh get some stalker thing going on...I mean the lady is hot! And as far as I know, Cooper didn't go to jail. Calleigh gave him an ultimatum on turning himself in but I don't think he did some jail time. I think he just got fired or something. But then again, we don't know for sure. Anyway, maybe Eric is not obsessing over the website because he's busy being Calleigh's body guard or something ;) Which prompt me to ask a dreaded question of 'is Jake gonna be in this episode?' which of course my hope is that the answer is 'no.' But yeah, surprised me that they'll air an episode before they find the woman in the sinking car which I would assume would be dead.

I don't know what Eric's exact feelings about the site are but he does seem upset about it. He tells Natalia that she is doing what Cooper wants ; which is visiting the site. It doesn't go into how he feels about it but he already knows about the site when Natalia is looking at it.

It is nice to see another Calleigh ep. I don't know if she is in danger from Cooper or not...it does seem that way (ie the music and black widow on the site) But that is just my speculation....I think they she might be or Coop is just trying to scar her.

Wow....nice to see everyone chatting it up again....things were way too quiet ;)

If it does build up to something (i.e. a stalker for Calleigh), they could give us some direct comparison between Jake and Eric's involvement with the case. I'm sure Eric will be his usual protective self and will do everything to keep Calleigh safe. In return, she might realise that she is just using Jake as a stand-in and that things between her and Eric have already progressed too far to hit the brake.

Edit: Oh, forgot to thank delkolover for the lovely spoilers. :D

I'm really anxious to see what it is going to take to clue Calleigh into her feelings for Eric. Maybe this possible stalker thing and the way Eric behaves through the whole thing will be it. I sure hope so! As far a Jake is concerned, i only want him to come back for one episode and only to clarify that he and Calleigh are over! after that he can die for all i care i just want him gone. :D

Whoa, Coop is getting kind of creepy...I'm sad; I like him. I wonder how far they're going to take the Coop thing. I guess it makes sense that he would be mad at Calleigh for that ultimatum, but thinking logically, you don't just steal someone's identity and get back to your mom for afternoon tea. I'm sorry, but there are ramifications, and you have to deal with them. I thought coop was grounded enough to realize he did something stupid, but this seems to show otherwise. Okay, so this totally wasn't supposed to be about Coop. Hang on, I'll find the EC link....oh! Maybe now it's Eric's turn to be all pissed off and protective. In BBYD, Calleigh went off on him, now it's Eric's turn :)?

Brooke, I was thinking about that earlier today, that whole Calleigh trusting Eric with her life. I'm not sure why, but I find that really interesting. It apparent(at least in my opinion) that Calleigh is very, very, very, very, veryveryvery careful about whom she trusts and to what extent, and I think Eric has reached the highest level any human can get to as of now, but there's still the final level or whatever, and that's all of her--her heart, etc. She's not going to give it over to just anyone (or anyone at all...)

Anyway, that probably didn't make much sense, but here's what I'm getting at: she trusts Eric with her life, and for Calleigh, that's HUGE. I imagine it's the equivalent of someone trusting someone else with their entire heart (does that make sense). But because trust is so big to Calleigh, she's got that added level, and if she's willing to go there with Eric, that will reach a level of trust she's never befor reached, and I completely lost my train of thought, plus I don't know if this makes any sense, and as long as I'm talking, I should probably point out that this sentence is a run-on with a number of comma splices, but alas.

Jacks, I kind of get it. Like with any other person they would already have her heart, but because it's Calleigh Eric has to go that one step farther. I do think that he is closer than Calleigh realizes and getting closer each day. She is suppressing her feelings for him now, but that can only go on for so long. But eventually something big will happen (like him getting shot) and her emotions will break through. She'll finally start thinking with her heart, instead of her head and that will clue her in. So when it does hit her there is no going back. Which is perfectly fine with me.

I get ya Jacks :D. But maybe that's coz you're as crazy as me!

I think you mean that, as Calleigh clearly has trust issues, it's very telling that she's told Eric twice that she trusts him with various parts of herself.

I think 'with every fiber of my being' was a sweet line, but it didn't mean half as much as 'with my life'. Before she was trying to reassure him that she still felt she could count on him, the second time was a way of expressing her feelings.

I actually believe that, whenever she tells Eric how she feels, she'll use 'trust' as a euphemism of sorts for 'love'. I can't see her saying 'I love you' too easily, but I can see her telling him she trusts him when he says it to her.

Okay, back to Shakespeare Jodie...

Yes! "I trust you" is really hard for her to say, but it's easier than saying "I love you" because with trust, she can still keep her heart. To say and mean "I love you" would mean that she's trusting him with her heart.

Brooke, I'm sorry, I made even less sense than I thought. I think Calleigh has trouble expressing love to anyone, so for her to say "I trust you" to ANYONE (not just Eric) is very similar to a person telling another person that he/she loves him/her. But because of Calleigh's past, she's gone as deep as she can at the moment, and maybe one day she'll take that final plunge (and it had better be with Eric :D) Huh...that still didn't make much sense. Ah well.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. My name is Kate, and I'm a die-hard HipHugger. I live in England so over here we haven't seen any of season 6 yet but I keep up to date with my E/C moments on youtube. I can't wait for "Ambush", thank goodness the strike is over so we can get some more E/C moments in Season 6! :D
I've been searching all over the net for a place to talk about them, and I chose this site, so here I am! :p

Welcome Kate :D We always love new people. I'm Jodie :).

Interesting. I've just read up on the spoilers and I'm a little confused. Could someone assist my small brain? I'm having a bad day :lol:. From what I have made out, it sounds really interesting.

Gosh, I've not done a spoiler box in a while...

Thanks for the welcome Jodie :)

What is it exactly that you are confused about in relation to the spoilers? I don't know if I'll be of any help, but I can try :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back