Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hello to everyone!!! :)

Just wanted to say I loved the interview. Emily just confirmed everything we've been saying for soooo long, so that feels so good. I loved the part were she said that Calleigh feels less vulnerable with Jake cause I've always thought that a good moment between EC would be Calleigh telling Eric that the thing she loves most about being with it's at the same time what scares her the most: that she can be vulnerable. And of course Eric would tell her that she doesn't have to be scared about that... and looks, smiles and kisses :)

Ironically the scene that I would change is my favorite one: the glass scene in Burned. Ok let me explain ;). I think the "Eric" whisper and looks and smiles were perfect. Yet it was so disappointing when Eric just started talking about evidence after such an intense moment. Ok, I get he might have gotten flustered and all, but still I'd rather they would have been interrupted by someone and the scene ended that way. Calleigh saying Eric, he gives her that surprised, flirty smile, is about to say something, and someone comes and starts talking about evidence. Then the person goes away and they are left with awkward looks and smiles and the scene ends. Still, don't get me wrong, I love the scene and like I said it is my favorite EC moment. That one and The Nanny. ;)

I was in the Miami lot today and ran into this guy:

hommer1.jpg

hommer2.jpg

hommer3.jpg

The HoMmer! But it wasn't a-rocking.

Wanted to share these videos...the way it should be...lol

And I'm really happy that Emily (and Adam too) are HipHuggers.....

And that Emily sees that Calleigh's relationship with Ryan is that of like an older sister..........totally how I feel.

Ryan/Natalia & Eric/Calleigh--Touch My Body
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Kvqb_u9LE

And my 2 other E/C vids....

Be Without You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUguwawNZMc

Eric/Calleigh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L29q7vAIHsY

REMEMBR TO READ TEH SUMMARIES!! :)

I've been thinking more about the question of which E/C scene we would change...and I would change "Bang Bang Your Debt" and have Eric confide in Calleigh that he'd seen Speed, and spoke to him. I was really disappointed that he didn't tell her. As close as the two of them are, you would think that eventually he would've confided in her.

Anyone feel differently...that it was right that he didn't confide in Calleigh?

^^^I think that more than anything, I was a bit frustrated that it ended with Horatio and Eric talking. I just get kind of sick of the entire show centering around one person...then again, maybe it was good for Eric and Horatio to talk.

I still haven't figured out which EC scene I would change, but when I know, you'll know :D

I knew exactly what EC scene I would've rewritten when that question was asked, but since I've fried my brain with practically two days of nonstop organic chem since then, I can't remember for the life of me what that scene was. :lol:

But there are definitely others I would change too. :D The very first one I think of is the scene where Eric gets the phone call that Marisol is dead. If nothing else, I would've rewritten it to make Calleigh's voice sound a little less robotic, and a little more compassionate. At the most, I would've had her at least walk by him and squeeze his shoulder. I think he needed something like that in that scene.

And, on this note -
That one and The Nanny.

I would've had Calleigh facing Eric when he made the comment about the right girl. :D I wouldn't have had her hiding her face in the closet. She could've been facing him when he said it, and then she could've smiled slightly and bit her lip, and then turned away. And that would've said a lot, not that the scene didn't already say a lot - the only way Eric could've made that clearer was if he'd shouted aloud that he wanted to marry Cal and have kids with her. Hey, on second thought, maybe the scene should've been changed to that. :lol:

Jessica, that would have made that one scene in My Nanny SOOOOOO much better. Damn it! Why don't YOU write for CSI:M?! They could hire you in place of those writers that continually write those irritating scenes at the end of each episode where Horatio is giving his words of wisdom, and his business card to call him in case of emergency, to the vicitm.

I agree, Jacks, i was praying that it would be Calleigh that would go comfort him at the grave site and was really disappointed when it was Horatio.

I think I would change the scene when they are discussing Gloria, its always annoyed me. I would have Cal show a little more jealously and emotion instead of being so detatched. the scene just felt weird to me. like they were trying too hard.

midnight_tiptoes said:
I was in the Miami lot today and ran into this guy:

hommer1.jpg

hommer2.jpg

hommer3.jpg

The HoMmer! But it wasn't a-rocking.

SWEET pics :D Did you see any of the actors? How goes the acting gigs?

I know I haven't been around a lot latey...bad Hip Hugger ;) But I have been super busy with work and life and helping my friends look for a house. Hope to be stopping by more soon though...miss you guys :)

Little ep tidbit.....

Ok so this ep is a follow up the ep before the strike with H's ex and the woman in the sinking car. I am not going to go into too many details...but it looks like Cooper will make an appearance. Don't know how but it seems Cal's memory card from her camera is stolen at a crime scene and then the pics from the crime scene are being plastered all over the web saying "solve a crime with Calleigh" Now, I can only speculate b/c I don't see everything but it looks like Cal does and go and talk to Cooper and tells him to stop but Eric and Natalia, the latter who seems obsessed with the website, notices an update: the music from the movie Psycho playing in the background while a black widow spider crawls along the screen where an hour glass has tipped. Don't know what it means but it seems interesting enough to post here. Haven't seen too much E/C stuff in this ep before you all ask ;)

If you guys want to know more about this ep just let me know...I will post more.

I wish I'd live anywhere nearby to get excited about meeting the hummer, but I don't; so 'yay' for you. :D

*raises hand* Me, I wanna know more. Sounds like will get a Calleigh-ep again which is so very fine by me. :D :D :D And, I'd totally understand if Eric becomes obsessed with a homepage about Calleigh, but what's Natalie doing there? :confused:

xx Nora *off to sleep in her corner* ... zzz

Jennifer said:

Jessica, that would have made that one scene in My Nanny SOOOOOO much better. Damn it! Why don't YOU write for CSI:M?! They could hire you in place of those writers that continually write those irritating scenes at the end of each episode where Horatio is giving his words of wisdom, and his business card to call him in case of emergency, to the vicitm.

Y'all really don't want me writing for the show. :lol: I'd keep Jake around. :D And sure, while I'd definitely let Eric and Calleigh share a kiss and some up-against-the-wall action at least once every episode, they'd still live in perpetual angst. :lol: ;)

Wait, so they let a week and a whole other case(s)/episode pass by before they find the woman drowning in the car? What were Eric and Cal doing in the time that they were supposed to be finding her? :devil: :lol: And Cooper? :confused: I always liked him and I'd certainly be interested to see him back even after what he did, but why? And that other stuff is kind of spooky-sounding. :lol: Spiders and Psycho music?! But whatever; I'm with you, Nora - Calleigh-eps are always good in my book :D

I think she meant that Natalia will be the one obsessed about the website, not Eric. Which begs the question...why isn't it ERIC that is obsessed? Would've made for some good E/C stuff. And with the black widow spider and psycho music, it could mean Calleigh is in danger...but I guess not...another potential E/C moment wasted.

Jess...I take back what I said then. Having Jake still around, with nonstop E/C angst would kill me! I'd be throwing stuff at my tv. ;)

Oh, yes. >>Angst<< is killing me most of the time too; especially if I can't trust the writers to write me a happy end. If I get a guarantee for that, they may do whatever they like. :cool:
It's just that I've been raised with fairytales and thus the concept of poetic justice holds some appeal. :D

*nods* Yep, why isn't it Eric who is obsessed? Why? Hm? *pokes writers* You know, maybe he is obsessed and he's just not showing it on the outside. And anyhow, with Calleigh there he probably can't concentrate on the evidence. Secretly, I hope they are building up a story for Calleigh; if she's got a stalker, she will need a shoulder to lean on. And that again could give rise to some earthshakign EC scenes. Oh, the fun!

xxNora

Jessica, just out of curiosity, exactly what would you do if you were a writer? Would you have Calleigh ping-pong between Eric and Jake or what? Okay...that might be a little immature, but I'm sure you'd figure out something interesting. Would Calleigh get to be with Eric at least for a little bit? I've told you before, I like Jake, but I'm still CONVINCED that Eric is the love of her life :D

Concerning the spoiler, I'm not doing a box because I simply want to say that I would very much like to know more. That is all.

^ See, this is why I like fanfic. With fanfic, I can write 80 different storylines and each can be completely different. If I had to decide on a single storyline and stick to it for the duration of everything I wrote...I would go mad. :lol: I honestly have no idea what I would do. That said, if I were writing the actual canon storyline, I would definitely push it in the EC direction. Adam and Emily have brilliant chemistry; they are what make the EC storyline so damn believable. I wouldn't force the story in the EC direction though; I'd let it build slowly :)lol: as if we haven't already had six years of build-up) and let the tension mount so that once something did happen, it would be all the more satisfying. :D I'd want people screaming at the TV "KISS HER, DAMN IT!!" before they actually did kiss. ;) But as much as I like JC, I do believe there is something deep between EC as well, and that deserves to be explored and allowed to grow. That may not be how I write in fic-land, lol, but fanfic just doesn't do as well in conveying that undeniable on-screen chemistry. You can't very well have Adam and Emily come over and act out an entire fic for everybody (although how wonderful would that be? Heh.)

Bottom line, if I were an actual writer, canon Eric and Calleigh *would* happen. They would have a realistic share of angst and fluff. They would definitely have those rocky points where you think "oh no, they're not going to make it through this," but then they manage to come out on the other side stronger for it. Adam and Emily really make Eric and Calleigh seem reluctant to give up on each other, and I would definitely play to that. Neither of them would walk away from the other just because they can't handle a situation, because I feel like once they're together in canon, they'd rather be together with complications than live an unhappy, simple life without each other.

Sorry. That got long. :lol: I think I need to write fic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back