Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is adorable. They are just so cute together :D

You're right, the cap is begging to be maniped :)

I had a go, it's not usually my thing because I get all horrible rough edges but I tried my best :)

caleirc2.png

LeAnne xxx

That look was priceless. Could you imagine how he'd react to his little daughter giving him that same look?

He'd be a goner. Totally over the moon. And thanks for putting that picture into my mind...I'll end up daydreaming about that the rest of the evening. Not that that's a bad thing ;).

I swear she's staring at his lips in that last pic that Lucy posted. It seems to me that she's been doing that quite a bit recently, hasn't she? I love it. :D

And can we please squeal about how adorable it is that she's like tiny next to him? Aww.

*squeals* :lol: :D That's one of the 50 million reasons I love these two. And if they're so adorable next to each other, imagine how freaking adorable it would be for Calleigh to be completely wrapped in Eric's arms, her head tucked beneath his chin...aww. That's the scene I want. :D

Luce, Leela... these pics that you've posted are SO fabulous! Yay! I love Cal's "pout" that she can't hold for very long...he's just too gorgeous to pout at for very long! :lol:
Ungh, they're so cute together. And can we please squeal about how adorable it is that she's like tiny next to him? Aww.
Luce I will totally squeal with you over that! Lol, she is SOOO adorable...and they fit so freakin' perfectly together! I LOVE it! :D

CalleighD that manip is good! E/C kiss...wohoo! :lol:

I can't believe that was our "finale", gah this writers strike...*Mo pauses and takes a breath determined to not start that rant again...* :p

somethingsdont said:
^Eric's all like, "Jeez, I dressed up for you today, Calleigh. Least you could've done is given me a little kiss."

*squeals* Cal's so cute!

Reading your post I read 'kids' instead of 'kiss*. *lol* I have to stop thinking about the two or I'll develop some sort of mania.

The manip is good - now I want a real kiss all the more badly, darn!

JJ

*squeals* they really are adorably hot!

Thanks for posting the pics Leela and Luce! And Luce, your captions' right on! :lol:

LeAnne, your manip made me really want a hot make out scene with these two! I still can't believe we won't have new episode until forever! Gah!

Jessica, I agree, Cal's been staring at Eric's lips recently. She's definitely been putting some serious effort not jump him every time! Of course, that goes for him too :devil: I just wish that they resolved her relationship with Jake before the "hiatus" because now we have wait even longer to go canon assuming that the script would pick up where they left off pertaining this story line :(

Studios say this season is over, and next season might be too

Yesterday, four of the major studios - CBS Paramount, 20th Century Fox Television, NBC Universal, and Warner Brothers Television - canceled the contracts of dozens of writers and put an end to over 65 development deals, which basically means that there are no new scripts to choose from to start filming pilots for next fall's schedule. This will save the production companies millions, since they won't have to keep paying the writers for the deals.

And that's not the end of it. One studio exec says that if the strike lasts into February, there will be another round of contract terminations.
(Source)

Ugh.
Ugh.
UGH.

Anyway, I can't believe I didn't post this yesterday:

vlcsnap-00002.png

"Ooh, hello there, Mr. Eric Delko."

O..M..G..! For real??? Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Hopefully this doesn't affect the stars' contracts if this goes on long. Do we know the status of the stars' contracts? If this ship doesn't go canon ever I'm seriously gonna cry :(

On the side note, that look on Calleigh's face with those lips...priceless! Talk about eye candy!

*pokes head in thread*

Yay! Final found this thread lol........ :D :D :D

Love the chemistry between these two very nice. :)

I'm not to late to join the ship am I?

OMG! I can't believe this! I'm so angry. Just when it started to get interesting. *gah* Really, not even ff will help me over the loss, especially as it is an indefinitive one. BTW hi! newbie.

I'm so depressed now :(
JJ

Never too late to join us shazza :) you're always welcome.

bah, crapness! Luce, that makes me sad. :(.

On a better note, I've started working on a manip from season 5's kiss on the cheek epi, I found a cap wehre they are both at the perfect angle and I can make it look like she jumped him... That's enough to get us through, right? RIGHT!? *laughs manically....* Hehe, We're okay, we have our minds *rocks slowly*...

Welcome, Sophia! Of course it's not too late to join the board. We just have to be a little more creative since we don't have any new ep to look forward to :(

Jodie, please post your manip as soon as you're done...we need some serious cheering up!

I've watched the 'pouty' scene like 10 times today and I've moved on to the 'nanny' bedroom scene. I'm sooo gonna go crazy!

Thanks for the welcomes guys.........

I know no new eppy's I'm soooooo sad :(.

But anywayz I'm feeling in a creative mood and I feel like making a vid soooo if I have time I'll make one over the weekend.......(sorry you'll have to bare with me I'm really busy with school work and stuff).

I found the perfect song too Here's a few lines hope you like it...........

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

btw, the Song is "You and Me" by Lifehouse if your wondering.

Hope you like it and i hope to get the vid done this weekend!! I promise!! :D :D

Jodie I wanna see your manip, like now! :)

Since the last s5 epi aired here a couple of weeks ago *I was soo mad* I've been watching my s1 and 2 DVDs, nothing like the old times :). Oh what's that episode where Calleigh has her hair in braids? She was so sweet to him in that epi.

The review's in for RC:

We could have a while to wait to find out if Julia is behind Kathleen's predicament, and if Calleigh and Delko will reach her in time.

When all these strikes are said and done, I hope the next episode that we get will have the appearnce of diver man! EC to the rescue and a celeberatory sex (or make out, I'm not picky) scene to make up for the lost times.

Vid and manip...those would really make the reruns a little bit more bearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back