Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
they looked hot walking down the hallway together.

Hell yeah, just perfect. They make a beautiful couple.

^^ And yeah, a LOT of self control. I mean, she's so stunningly gorgeous and he is so damn hot... how do they keep their hands off each other? Gosh, but when they do get it on... :devil: . And they think global warming is a problem now :rolleyes:

Hah, thanks.

Just made a few now. I'm so lonely :lol: I just like to do the actual thoughts behind the looks ;) The words that have't been said, but you can tell they're thinking!

Made these too, but they're not so good.

agaisntthwall.gif

Anyone else think Calleigh looked Psychic here?

Very nice, Jodie! The Calleigh in your avatar pic looks like she's threatening a woman trying to pull moves on Eric.

Jacks said:
Very nice, Jodie! The Calleigh in your avatar pic looks like she's threatening a woman trying to pull moves on Eric.

*lol* yes! I so don't want to be in her vengence line.

Jodie, really great av. I can't upload one - not that I have one - cuz I'll have to post another umpteenth messages before I'm able to.

JJ

^^^I'm in the same boat. Well, I can put one up, but I don't really know how to and I haven't taken the time to really do it (guess I don't know what to put up.)

I agree though, as hot as Eric is, I wouldn't want to risk death by getting in Calleigh's way. (and truth be told, I wouldn't stand a chance.

The Calleigh in your avatar pic looks like she's threatening a woman trying to pull moves on Eric.

Interesting *runs off to make new avie ;) *

Oh, and feel free to take any and everything I make. I really don't care haha.
I really have an urge to go watch the 'diver man' episode. I think it's Calleighd's banner :lol:

Jacks said:
^^^I'm in the same boat. Well, I can put one up, but I don't really know how to and I haven't taken the time to really do it (guess I don't know what to put up.)

I agree though, as hot as Eric is, I wouldn't want to risk death by getting in Calleigh's way. (and truth be told, I wouldn't stand a chance.

Yeah, she's probably the only one who really knows how to kill you without leaving tracks. Fearsome, fearsome! If they ever break up, heaven forbid!, Eric will have a hard time getting over her.

Oh, Jodie, the psychic one ... *rotfl* man!, that one is great. :lol:

JJ

Oh, I'm always missing all the fun! *pouts*

Speaking of pouting:
normal_raisingcaine31.jpg

Can't keep a straight face for long though:
normal_raisingcaine32.jpg

normal_raisingcaine33.jpg

That look was priceless. Could you imagine how he'd react to his little daughter giving him that same look?

Definitely! I could see him spoiling Calleigh once they're in a relationship, and eventually with their daughter :) I mean really, who could resist that look? Especially since Calleigh doesn't pout that often anyone would give in with that look. And with a mini me version of hers doing the same thing? Eric would really be a spoiler! Aww...now I want a spoiler of my own!

*my banner?* hehe, I love that epi. Your icons are fabulous btw, I'm never that witty with words :D.

I've only seena couple of clips of the latest epi, and they only had a couple of scenes :( but I spose it's better than nothing. Haha, I loved the look on Eric's face when he was right. I got an insane urge to write a ficlet just from that scene but then I didn't- I suck :rolleyes:

Wouldn't Eric and Calleigh's daughter just be the cutest thing ever? I have an image in my heas of what she'd look like...yeah i have to much spare time lol.

LeAnne x

This is a bad/blurry cap but holy crap, someone needs to manip this picture asap so that they are making out. Calleigh's lips are in like the perfect position. Omg I want to draw it so bad but I have homework. Poop.

Speaking of lips, I kinda want to make out with her here. Or Eric can. I think you guys would all prefer that.

vlcsnap-00012-1.png

I had forgotten about the other scene! But yeah, them marching down the hallway is totally hot. Reminds me of Burned or whatever other episode they did that.

vlcsnap-00009.png

^Eric's all like, "Jeez, I dressed up for you today, Calleigh. Least you could've done is given me a little kiss."

vlcsnap-00004.png

^And Calleigh's like, "Watch it mister, or you won't be getting any later, either."

Ungh, they're so cute together. And can we please squeal about how adorable it is that she's like tiny next to him? Aww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back