Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

calleighsthebest, I totally agree
So she's yelling at Stetler, huh? Something tells me he isn't going to take that very well. He's always out to get someone in the CSI, and I wonder if he's going to use it as an excuse to continue to discredit Calleigh as a CSI. I mean, of course she didn't drive drunk, but between this, Stetler's feelings towards Horatio's team, her dad, the C/J thing, and Calleigh yelling at him, Stetler's might be out for blood.

In other news, tomorrow is Monday! Maybe that will help jumpstart this forum...it's been kind of dead lately.

T-28 hours! (depending on where you live)

That is a cool car :)

The fundamental core of Calleigh's very being is her control. There is no way in hell that she would ever allow herself to be in a position to ever appear anything less than completely capable of doing her job, and completely in control of every detail of her world. We saw how she went off on Hagen on that subject, and how she completly shut down on the fed interrogator in the season 4 finale. We've seen her go off on Stetler for going after the people she cares about, but when in essence he's attacking the very things that make her Calleigh? Yeah right. She's got that icy controlled exterior, but her temper has come through, always controlled, but dangerous at the same time. Now it's going to be a personal attack on top of almost getting killed, and that will finally make her come unglued. She is intensely private and protective; you don't attack people she cares about, and you don't attack her ability to do her job. I love how in that interview Emily said that this will show how deeply injured Calleigh is by her childhood. She's done this amazing job of hinting at it for so long, and Calleigh's shut off her emotions for so long, that when it comes out no one will want to be within 100 miles of the explosion. Except Eric, since he's the only one on the planet who truly knows how to read and handle her. Frankly, with as many guns as she has, I would think even Stetler wouldn't be dumb enough to piss her off. But the man is pretty stupid...

T minus 26 hours and 45 minutes :D :D :D

I feel like I haven't been here in forever and this week just flew by. I'm so glad the writers and producers are meeting again, I really hope they resolve this as quickly as possible so we can get a whole season.

Tomorrow, yay! It's gonna be the slowest day EVER.

So she yells at Steltler? ROCK ON! I was actually really hoping it would be him, the man has been asking for a freaking beat down since day one, and I am so glad that it is Call who gets to give it to him! Even if it's only verbally, the way she was yelling there wasn't anything "only" or "just" about it! :lol: And Star when you said "Frankly, with as many guns as she has, I would think even Stetler wouldn't be dumb enough to piss her off. But the man is pretty stupid... " Yeah you're telling me...you'd think he wouldn't want to piss off the Ballistics expert.... :rolleyes: nice job Stetler, you braniac you! :p

24 hours and 35 minutes and I freaking cannot wait!!!

I just saw the extended promo,

And aw, Calleigh is actually crying with REAL tears. It's so sad. And she's sitting in the ambulance, so I'm guessing she's crying with Eric there. I can't fucking wait. Whoo! I hope they don't cut the hug, either. Since they cut that Alexx/Calleigh hug I've been paranoid about huggage cuttage.

she's really crying? I SOOOOO cannot wait to see this! For some reason I am refraining from actually watching any more clips and promos...I can't stay away from all spoilers, cuz I'd die...but I want to see the clips for the first time in the eppy! But yeah that's she's really crying...I know that's sad, but for Cal to show enough emotion to really cry, that is amazing! And yeah babes, if they cut the hug I swear I will be hunting people down and doing some serious damage! Do not even think about cutting that hug PTB, you don't want to feel the hurt that would follow you doing that!

It just aired during Cold Case, and yes she's really crying. Not acting crying, like really crying. Emily totally brings it! And I'm so glad Eric is there (I assume it's him, but maybe it's not?). It's weird that they don't show Jake in the episode, though. You'd think the promo department would be all over that. I'm kinda scared that they're gonna make him stick around, though. God, I'll be so pissed. That relationship is so fucked up and needs to end in 1983.

I totally believe that Emily brings it...the woman is freaking amazing! You saying that you're not sure if it's Eric with her is freaking me out though babes....I really want to wait and watch the clip in the eppy as it airs...but you saying that totally makes me wanna watch it so I can tell you for it is him, cuz it has to be him, it has to!! Don't worry Jake will leave...he sucks crap too much not to leave...Cal will kick him to the curb for Eric, she will!

I'm dying here! I want the extended promo!
Calleigh had one tear when she was going over Speed's gun after he died, and she put on her sunglasses to hide it when Janet died in the season 1 finale, but it absolutely would not be anyone other than Eric to be allowed to see her really cry. Pissed off ranting, yes, but not actually losing control and showing emotion. I SO can't wait to see her really let Stetler have it!

T minus 22 hours on the East coast! This is going to be the longest day EVER!!! My horse better behave because I will be distracted as hell today :lol: And I will absolutely die between when it airs and when I can watch it again.

I don't think they're gonna cut the hug, 'cause they can't? I mean, they can but I'm pretty sure they won't. They're all about drawing viewers and when EC hug, people watch. Or at least a lot of people simultaneously squee and they're all about the fangirl squeeing. And aw, Calleigh crying. I think that even if they cut the hug (which they won't!), Calleigh crying in Eric's presence makes the episode/season/series/television/LIFE worth it.

T minus 10/13 hours EEEEE!

ETA: I can't do math. I meant 14/17 hours at the time but clearly this ship/tonight's episode is getting to my head.

...if there is any huggage cuttage I will be so mad. They did that in Rio with H and Yelina holding hands, so I tend to be paranoid about these things. I really hope I can join in the fangirly squeeage tomorrow!
....and Carol & Lucy, please, please post your reviews in the Miami Forum, if you can. Thank you! :D

If they even think about cutting the hug, I'll cry. :( We've waited too long for something of this magnitude. :D And I can't wait to see Calleigh really cry. That sounds mean :lol: but seriously. It's about time for her to break down, and where better to do it than in Eric's arms? :D And yeah, like somethingsdont said, just crying in Eric's presence is huge; Calleigh doesn't cry in front of anybody! Hell, she doesn't cry unless it's something huge, but to cry while Eric is right there with her? And since we know he can't just sit there and not comfort her, we've got to get some of the best scenes ever tonight. :D

I'm so excited! :D 12 1/2 hours to go! :eek:

won't cut the hug...I am fairly confident of this! Whether it's denial or hope...I just have this feeling that we will get to see all the glorious huggage our shippy hearts desire! That and I am fairly sure by now that the PTB are sufficiently warned as to just what will happen if the do cut hug and I'm fairly sure they do not want anything of the sort! ;) So yeah...bring on the hug, bring on the crying emotional Cal that Eric will be unable to resist...YAY!!

This is the first time in a long time that I am SOOOO happy it's Monday! :lol:

15 hours 20 minutes for the West Coast! :D

I just saw the extended promo, yay!

Oh God, Calleigh needs a hug. :( Yes, real tears. Poor thing's eyes are all red and teary...So heartbreaking. That should make Eric cry. Seriously, would he be able to sit there and keep his own heart from breaking? I think not. And Stetler's all over the place; ugh, I wanna see Calleigh put him in his place.

Wow I haven't been here in ages(again)!!! Always internet problems with me huh?!?! I've missed you guys so much!!!! I can't wait for tonight episode I have my icon and banner all ready after it aires!! Thanks for all of the clips guys and welcome to the newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back