Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

I think what makes it work is that even though they've always been BFF, there's also been sexual tension between them. So it's just a matter of when and not if.

Guh, I can't believe we've been waiting 6 years for this.

No kidding. Could you imagine living six years with all those feelings for your best friend? A lesser mortal would go home and cry.

You know what I like about this? He's her lobster, but it's not like the whole Ross/Rachel thing. You know the, "I love you, I hate you, I love you, I hate you, let's sleep together, oh crap we just screwed up, I love you, etc."
They've had what I'd like to call the peekaboo moments (where one is looking...ie, ready to start something and the other is not) but it's not so dramatic that you wonder about them. I don't know if that makes any sense at all.

I think that while they were always curious about each other (for lack of a better word) they never really developed those feelings until Eric was shot. I really like how the writers handled that, but I think it was mostly Adam and Emily's chemistry, rather than the writing.

Yeah, I like that the writers didn't have them jump right into anything, that it built to the tension point. Sometimes that's just how it happens. As for them not developing feelings until after Eric was shot, I could see that. I could also see it kind of simmering in the background, and Eric's trauma made them say 'oh...maybe we can't ignore this'

Who knows. I'm just glad they didn't put her with Horatio.

Without their chemistry, we'd have nothing. The writers couldn't have forced it.

I actually think they only considored it as an option when they saw them act together. If it was two actors with no chemistry, the E/C story line would not have happened.

Yeah I see E/C as a ross/rachel meets mulder/scully sort of thing.

6 freakin' years and 27 threads! We should have held annual parties.

So true. Emily and Adam have great chemistry

Shortly after posting this, I remembered someone saying something about it being required to have at least three lines when you post. oops. Well, I'll make up for it now.

Guys, we only have five and a half hours to wait (for those in eastern and central time zones, I suppose) I haven't done this in years, but I think I'm going to tape it...

Well, I for one am on a party mood tonight! Tonight's ep should be a theme or something...I mean, it should be a pass for cease fire in any war territory! Maybe when they get together we'll see world peace :cool:

Adam and Emily definitely have great chemistry, it wouldn't have worked if they don't. I just wish Eric and Calleigh would just get it on! :devil:

well, i have had a sorely sour day. one of the girls in my grade was murdered this weekend & it had been really hard on all of my friends! but coming here and hearing about E/C goodness cheers me up!

if they cut this hug then they are going to have a massive protest on their hands. one that will rival the writers strike!! :lol: they could not possibly be THAT stupid. even if it is Miami.

hiphugaholic said:
Adam and Emily definitely have great chemistry, it wouldn't have worked if they don't. I just wish Eric and Calleigh would just get it on! :devil:

:lol: something tells me it wouldn't be allowed on network television. I'm okay with that though. When it comes down to it, I think I'd take the little hints and innuendo telling us something is going on rather than a full-on sex scene. I don't know if this makes sense, but it just seems sweeter and more personal. Gosh, maybe I sound like a prude, but I don't think I could watch a all-out sex scene. The stuff on Miami is about it, and sometimes even that's a bit much.

Oooookay...don't know what reason I had for putting that in there. I think I'll go back to my rock now.

Yeeeaaah, I think you might be alone on that one. I wanna see Calleigh tap that like it's code red.

Oh brooke! I'm sorry to hear about that! I'll be praying for them. It really is an awful world that we're living in. No matter how many crime shows like CSI are on tv, nothing prepares you for such a tragedy when it hits even remotely close to home.

Jacks, I know what you mean..and I'll even settle for little hints and innuendo but definitely must have the kiss someday. EC sex scene would not just be censored, it would be a form of study because of its hotness! But for now, I'm waiting patiently for 10pm because as much as I try to have not too much expectations from Miami, I know this ep would rock!

Ah well. Just don't laugh at me :)

'tap that like it's code red'? :lol: I've actually never heard that one before.

'tap that like it's code red,' midnight I think that ought to be a title in one of our future threads!

Brooke, oh I can't even imagine what everyone is going through! I'm sorry, but I'll definitely be praying for them.

hiphugaholic said:
EC sex scene would not just be censored, it would be a form of study because of its hotness!
I wish you could see my reaction because I'm sitting in the library trying not to burst out laughing. Parents are hiding their small children.

Oh, and as for the kiss? Yes, that MUST happen.

:lol: glad to be of help as amusement of the moment :lol:

I only have 4 hours and 10 minutes to kill before tonight's ep! yey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back