Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

Honestly, I think it's great that you care about words. I'm a big fan of correctly spelling, writing, and saying words. One of the best classes I ever had was one that allowed me to 'tree' sentences Needless to say, I learned more in one semester of that class than in all of my years of schooling.

I am pretty good at spelling but when I type fast I have a tendancy to spell words wrong. I absolutely hate it when I am reading and a word is spelled wrong.

As for grammar; ha I suck at it :lol:

I nearly peed when Eric said "shaft." I mean c'mon who wouldn't think him saying it was not only funny but extremely sexy?

Oh boy...I think I'm going to have to find this part and watch it. Clearly I missed something (Like I said, I don't even remember him using the word 'shaft') Anyone find it funny how many times we've used that word in the last few posts?

As for grammar, I always get nervous when I spell it because I know someone with the last name Grammer, and I get the two mixed up...

I actually liked last nights episode as far as the case went, except for once again another episode about gangs. I loved when they interviewed the brother and the scene at the end where they come up together and are watching him being arrested was so cute!

I started jumping up & down when i saw the promo. no lie. I've already watched it like 20 times. Her yelling at probably Stetler but it would be great if it was Jake was awsome. Im sure Emily will nail that scene! How close is it to Monday?

Monday is not close enough! It needs to be now...now I tell you!

And how did I miss Eric saying "shaft"? :eek: I SOOO have to go back and rewatch that part!

The sound of the entire female audience giggling like 12 year olds probably drowned it out. I know I was one of them. Hehe, shaft.

Awwww! That's what I heard, thanks for the explanation babes! ;)

Now where exactly does he say this lovely word, cuz I most definitely need to hear those gorgeous lips say it! :devil: :D

I was awake for that, and I was definitely one of the giggling masses :lol: The preview didn't air during NCIS and I'm still hoping a copy will magically appear *looks around* I'm enjoying the A&E marathon though, even if it is 4th season and I still don't see how Cal and Eric can be so close and she doesn't know who his sister is. But it's worth the disbelief for the look on her face.

If anyone has the capability to record the movie that is on Disney channel i guess tonight now at 8pm eastern I will love you forever and my goddaughter will be thrilled. It's called Go Figure. It barely ever shows and my recorder isn't working and my usual sources don't have it.

Today and tomorrow and Friday are gonna fly with horse-related activities but I still want it to be Monday right the hell now! The world needs more Calleigh *nods*

"It's a conflict that will color their relationship for several episodes to come." Does that mean Jerkley's not permanently gone yet? Ah well, it's just a matter of when now. Lol, Jake asks Eric for help.

Jerkly asking Eric for help is definitely (OMG I actually had to look at your post to spell the word!) anyways... definitely the best part of the interview :lol:. It's so funny, plus ironic and well done by the writers :) So even if Jerkly is still around *pukey smiley* by the looks of it this episode will only make him look even worse, if that's possible... :rolleyes:

I totally heard Eric say shaft, but I didn't think anything of it until I came here. :lol: Thanks, guys. :lol: :devil:

Hmm, Jake goes to Eric for help? That's interesting. Also, if Jake is the one that she's "tipping back mimosas with," then where is he while all of this is going down? I'm still trying to figure out just where he fits into all of this. Also, I don't know how I feel about this "coloring their relationship for several episodes to come." I'd personally like to see Jake stick around, but that's just me. Does this mean that, even if Calleigh isn't with either Jake or Eric, that we're still gonna have a triangle? Are they both going to start fighting for Calleigh? Or are they both going to back off? Or something else? God, I need these episodes. :lol:

I can't believe that the 19th is in FIVE days. :eek: :D

So... Wikipedia. Should I trust it or not? Before I have always trusted it word for word but now i'm not so sure. If you're wondering what the hell i'm banging on about check this out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calleigh
Can you spot it? Either i'm really behind or for the first time in MY LIFE i'm the first to know something. I hope its the latter. I sincerely hope that I havent flamingoed up (Its like a cock up but bigger).

Drommie

P.S I've always liked the name Ana.
XOXOXOX

Did I miss a season?????!!!!! :eek: I'm really not sure I can trust Wikipedia 100% anymore :lol:!!! Trust me fluffyblonde you're not behind and it has not happened unless I totally skipped a season or exactly those episodes where the "relationship" happened!!! This is ridiculous :lol:(not sure that was spelled correctly but don't really care right now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back