Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

I hate to say it, but Horatio is really getting on my nerves. There are times I just love the guy, but can we please focus on someone else for a few minutes? Who cares if someone's out to get Horatio? I guess it would be exciting if the whole world wasn't out to get him. Let's do something fresh, shall we?
I couldn't agree with you more! Why is everything always about Horatio? I know he's the main character, the BOSS, but my goodness, I get so sick and tired of the trials and tribulations of Horatio and the various members of his extended family. First it's his brother, then it's his brother's mistress, and the out of wedlock child they had, then it was Marisol, and now the son he didn't know he had. Throw in all the other drama...Jennifer and the freak that killed her parents (his name escapes me right now), Stetler's evil plan to destroy his career, etc and you start to wonder what will they think of next. PLEASE can they just give the drama to someone else?! Yeah Eric's going through the whole PTSD with being shot in the head, and losing his sister, but that involves Horatio and I'm as sick as you of it. It's time for Horatio to get his life together and just lead the team. I'm ready for some Calleigh drama...some E/C drama, as long as it's not drama that keeps them apart ;).

I was more than disappointed that there was only a half second of E/C last night. They barely looked at each other in the one scene they had.

Regarding Monday's episode...
I just find it too...exaggerated?
I don't know if anyone can understand what I mean.
I know people do get famous on the net...but the way they present it on the show was too much for me...like the beginning they cut to a scene where people in Japan are using their pda to check where Candace is... -__-||||

anyway...aside from that...
I don't understand whats the point of giving us that 3 sec scene where Eric and Calleigh appears on the same screen...
(of course I rather there is 3 sec than none)
but it's just pointless... -_-|||

Just saw the pics for bang bang your debt.
damn! eric and tim looks hot! don't know if that was behind the scene or not but it looked like eric actually talked to tim. Eric's wearing all white with vertical stripes on his long sleeve so I'm thinking Calleigh would either be wearing black or white as well. I wonder how long it would take Calleigh to figure out that there's something wrong with Eric since she's gonna have her own issues to solve...
i can't wait! hopefully it won't disappoint.

Jacks said:Jodie--as long as it doesn't involve strange sacrifice rituals or illegal interactions with animals, that goat can do whatever it wants to do.

Haha, No it wont!! ;) It is a little angsty though. Just to warn you. nearly got it all typed up.

Do you have any of those pics? Maybe you could post? I know we would all appriciate a hot Eric and Tim pic :devil:

Jodie
xxxx

Why is Tim back? Is it something to do with Delko's injury or what?

I'm confused, Drommie

XXXXX

Jennifer said:
I was more than disappointed that there was only a half second of E/C last night. They barely looked at each other in the one scene they had.

Well...you could always pretend it has to do with all of the unresolved sexual tension between them. They're fighting so hard to keep it professional at work that they can't even look at each other for fear what might happen if they did :devil:
Although, I suppose it makes sense that they would limit the E/C interaction so as not to take away from Horatio's plot line. I suppose if the roles were reversed and it was an Eric and/or Calleigh centered episode, I wouldn't want their precious time being taken up by a random mini scene for another character.
On the other hand, however, the writers have a responsibility to all of the characters, so while there's nothing wrong with having an ep centered on one character, give the other characters their dues.

adorelo said:
Haha, No it wont!! ;) It is a little angsty though. Just to warn you. nearly got it all typed up.

Do you have any of those pics? Maybe you could post? I know we would all appriciate a hot Eric and Tim pic :devil:

Jodie
xxxx

Well, I do love angsty goat fics...actually, I just like E/C interaction, and if it's angsty, then so be it! I trust you to come up with something great. I'm excited to read it.

Thanks loads! This is going to be interesting! I'll ask someone at work about brain injuries counjuring dead friends back to life. They'll know (I don't ... not my field.) but I'll report back. Oh, and I Can't wait for the new E/C fic!

It's going to be VERY interesting, Drommie

Oh thanks doll.

And I am glad ya'll are excited about the fic, I love writing. I am also gettin a lovely Miami fan to teach me how to do manips haha. Mine keep failing.

Oh, what's in store for next monday? Anything interesting?

Jodie
xxxxx

I havent even seen the season 6 epies yet but i'm getting annoyed bout the lack of E/C.

But speed is back *claps and dances around happily* *ok I look like a idiot must sit down* does anyone know what hes doing there :confused: I know its cause of Erics injury but what is he going to do.

oh and hiphugaholic thanks for the link :D

you're both welcome ;)

Next week's ep is when H's son broke free from prison bus and might be in danger. I'm personally tired of Horatio and his soap opera life. Next thing you know he's gonna have an evil twin brother that will run havoc throughout Miami. Argh! I so need an EC fix! Any new hiphugger fanvid?

Unfortunatly no. Not that I am aware of!

I know. H's life is now officialy more complicatd than mine, and I'm in RL!

It's irritating and very unreal. Too much happens and, yes I know its drama, but can another character not get some time. Like Alexx? I don't remeber the last time she had someting solid to work with. Maybe Speeds autopsy? Or gettin attacked. But nothing recent.

And they need to make more of the E/C/J thing. I am happy for them to take it slow, but don't ignore it entirly. That makes no sense!

Jodie
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back