Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Someone should definitely write the little missing scene from Death Grip!

You know, I'm amazed with how simplified some of the older episodes seem. I just saw Lost Son again today, and it was so well done. yeah, I'm not a big fan of people dying, but I think the writers played it out really well. What happened?

Del rock on with that poll! That's totally cool...just out of curiosity do we know how many people voted to get that tally?

And yeah Jacks those early eppys were so good! Simplified I agree...but great!

Just watched Call shoot the bow from Monday...dang she is looking hot in this eppy...can I just say wow!!

You're not a fan of people dying? :p Why are you watching CSI?

Lol, I think they mean of main characters dying in eppys Del hon! ;) Having people die in general in CSI is inevitable...having main characters die is a bit more uncommon and not appreciated at all! Ya know!

I want my E/C dang it...gimme, gimme, gimme!!

:lol: Thanks for clearing it up, Mo honey! :lol: NOW it makes a tad sense.

YES, E/C rock! I want some E/C smex on a stick please. =)

Lol, no worries hon! :D

E/C does indeed rock...they are YUMMY! Geez I'm watching this Monday's eppy and I swear I'm a straight girl, but I am drooling over how amazing gorgeous Call looks! Of course Mr. Hot Pants Himself isn't looking bad at all either! :devil: :lol:

ETA: Okay really that was the only E/C scene we got on Monday...they didn't even talk to eachother...but on the other hand, they walked in together and that means we all know they were together beforehand and that of course means they were doing lovely naughty :devil: things to eachother in the broom closet when they got the call to process Mr. Whiny pants! :lol:

Delkolover you forgot "Whacked" in your list of faves for season 3!! How could you forget the "trust you with every fiber of my being" scene hun!!! ;) :p

:eek: :eek: I did, didn't I? I should be taken out back and shot! Of all the eps to forget, I forget that one :lol:

adorelo said:
Erm bunk? Or... well just watch all of season one and two, and just skip to the E/C scenes :p

xxxx

Thats what I've done :lol: So far I've gone through season 1, 2 and the first 1/2 of season 3.

Season 2 is definatly a great season for us. Loads of E/C moments going on there. :)

The eariler eps where so much simpler and well written.
:( Whats happened :(

My fave E/C moment is no midnight tip toe....or the part with the old peoples home and they are talking about their granmothers (at least i think its their grans :confused: I got distracted by Erics cute smile :D). I like death grip to and.......I just love every E/C moment :lol:. They are just so cute/hot and perfect for each other.

I really want them to get together this season BEFORE the end, Because if they do it as a cliffhanger for the next season I'll cry :(

delkolover said:
:eek: :eek: I did, didn't I? I should be taken out back and shot! Of all the eps to forget, I forget that one :lol:

Of all ep's to forget last mondays should be on the top of your list!!! :lol:

Have a question though:Is there something wrong with the search engine at ff.net or is it just me cause it's not working?

^^--------
I think it just aint working, cause it been playing up with me for a while now

Heather_lewis said:
I really want them to get together this season BEFORE the end, Because if they do it as a cliffhanger for the next season I'll cry :(

me too!! i don't think i can wait until the end of the season! Feb sweeps max!! And even that seems like forever! (though its not that long)

^^-----
Not that long for you maybe but we are only a couple of eps into season 5 over here *Cries* :(
Sooooooo not fair!!!!
It's gonna be ages till I get to see it :(
But I've got u guys and the spoiler thread to keep me happy :D

Heather_lewis said:
My fave E/C moment is no midnight tip toe....or the part with the old peoples home and they are talking about their granmothers (at least i think its their grans :confused: I got distracted by Erics cute smile :D).

Okay...so this probably sounds ridiculous, but I don't think it matters what Eric/Adam R says or does, I'm distracted always. Seriously, the other day I found a picture of him in a t-shirt, cargo shorts, and water shoes. I almost peed my pants! Oh what a wonderful, wonderful man!!!

The midnight tiptoe scene was wonderful...I could see little things like that coming out more and more when they begin a relationship :D

If u nearly peed your pants when you saw a pic of him in a t-shirt, cargo shorts, and water shoes.
What would you do if the writters were very nice to us and give us a E/C love scene. That means NAKED Eric :devil:
Yummmmy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back