Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

I agree, H's drama filled life is getting annoying!! I would much rather watch E/C than Horatio!! Not that i don't like his new story line, but there is more to the show than just that!!

There is more to the show than H. He annoys the hell outta me :mad:. And i think if he died or sumthing happened to get him of the show; after that there would be so much more time for the other characters cause we wont have to put up with his dramatic (annoying and drawn out) pauses. :lol:

And i dont get why they are not putting more focus on E/C/J thing. It makes no scense to me why they are practically ignoring it.

Ok Eric begins seeing Speed b/c, as the writers say, of his injury. What they talk about in the ep and why Eric is seeing him now I have no idea but so far rory is confirmed for one ep and rumored to be in another later in the season.

As for H's drama, yeah in Monday's ep we could have gone without it. It was such unnecessary filler that it made the ep disjointed and worse. As much as I want E/C, they not throwing it in our face every ep is kind of nice but at the same time they should put other characters foward, like Alexx, instead of making everything about Horatio.

Grissom and Mac lead their teams and not every episode is about them. Ya it is like they are saying "well here is what the ep is about and here drama with/about Horatio b/c he is Horatio" That whole side story with him on Monday served no purpose b/c we, the viewer had no idea who they guy was to begin with. If it had to do with a suspect we say H arrest in an earlier season and was a real bad ass then maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. Clavo, would be a great example of what I am trying to say.

I totally agree. At the rate the writers are going with Hortio's family it wouldn't supprise me if, in a few seasons, we find out his mother is secretly married to the president or something. Gosh, writers, tone it down!

Not having the love triangle thrown is our faces is kinda nice but I still think there should be a little more focus on it. And by that I mean E/C love scene :devil:

I really wish the writers would put other characters foward, like Alexx (when was the last time we had a good Alexx story), instead of making everything about Horatio.
Horatio this, Horatio that, Horatio, Horatio, Horatio :mad:

I need a good E/C fix. something from season one or two I think, but which ep :confused:

Erm bunk? Or... well just watch all of season one and two, and just skip to the E/C scenes :p

xxxx

Yeah anything from season 1 & 2. But here are some of my favs that have good E/C scenes (or at elast I think)

Season 1
Wet Foot/ Dry Foot (No midnight tiptoe)
Broken
Bunk
Entrance Wound
Forced Entry
Simple Man (hip hug scene!!)

Season 2
Dead Zone
Death Grip
Grand Prix
Wannabe
Not Landing

Season 3 had Pro Per. I love that scene in the hallway with them...he is standing soo close to her. ;)

All those have all the E/C scenes we always talk about here.

I need a good E/C fix. something from season one or two I think, but which ep

DEATH GRIP. Yes. That may be my favorite EC episode ever. :D Or, you know, almost any other episode in S2. Damn, that was a good season for us.

No, actually Pro Per might be my favorite, but that's S3. They fight, they make up and tease, Eric just wants to protect her...aww. :D

Jodie, Eric's face in your icon amuses me. :lol:

Yeah Eric looks like he is about to haul off and hit Jake! I love it :lol: He also looks like he is looking at Jake but not really listening but picturing Jake in like a tutu or something :lol:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who goes straight to the E/C scenes.

Jodie, I really do enjoy that picture. Where do you guys find your pics?

I don't want the triangle thrown in our faces, but I would at least like some E/C interaction. We didn't get anything at all!!

Death Grip is absolutly my favorite along with Burned!!! And I agree that basically all of season 2 was full of E/C awsomness!! ( is that a word? )

I have to pick out my class ring and I don't know which one I want!! Does someone want to help me? They're all so pretty!! :lol:

DEATH GRIP. Yes. That may be my favorite EC episode ever.
Jess that's the alligator one where Eric goes off and Call goes after him and he rants about blue eyed blondes and she says "No offense taken, my eyes are green!" right? I LOVE that eppy! He is SO adorable when he introduces her to his friend...and she is so in tune with him too...it's adorable! That's full of E/C goodness! And yeah having just finished Seas. 2, it's full of E/C goodness that's fabulous! :D

I'm about to watch Monday's eppy...but it sounds like I'm gonna be pissed by the lack of E/C! :p I want E/C dang it!!

Yep, that's the one. :D Now I wonder, is this the first episode where we really got jealous Eric? Or, maybe not so much jealous, but protective, back-away-from-my-girl Eric? :D Jeff Corwin barely said anything, and Eric was all, "Hey man, easy."

And you know Eric thought Calleigh was adorable in her pigtails, heh. :D I keep seeing him gently taking the ends of them and tickling her nose with them. :lol: That would've been a cute missing scene. :D

And it's also the eppy where she goes with him, for him, to the funeral at the end, aw. This episode was just awesome on so many levels.

Yeah I totally loved that with Jeff...Jeff like looked at Call and Eric was like "She's MY girl!" Lol, I loved that! :D

And of course Eric loved Call in her pigtails...she was totally adorable with them! Definitely would have been a cute missing scene if he'd played with them! ;)

And yeah first time I ever saw that eppy, I saw Eric at the end and I KNEW Call would walk up next to him and be there for him, that was awesome!

LOVE! :D

*Hugs* Hey everyone! I've got a great present for you guys.

It's the poll results from the CSI: Miami spot on fanpop & if you guys are interested, they have a HipHuggers Spot too!
calleighericdo9.png

Shows us how much support we all have (the fans)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back