Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

^Okay, okay. I see what's going on. I was just about to say that it was a bit too early. :lol:

I wonder if the E/C army will grow now. Our ship has always been so small (compared to other fandoms), it'll be really weird to get so many new fans. Fun, though. Hopefully the new fans won't be lazy like us and will enjoy writing fics like mad.

I just thought I would post it ahead of time because, like you guys said, I'll probably go into cardiac arrest before I can get to a keyboard. ;)

Are you kidding me? We get new E/C fans a lot. I am sure a more newbies will post in no time and not everyone in the world has or even works with the internet that much. So in all there are a lot of hiphuggers but every hiphugger is lazy in their own way. You know why? Because they have the image of Eric and Calleigh stuck in there head and want to keep it there.

Hi!!! I'm new here. I just wanted to say I love this shipper since last season. They're hot and cute.
Nice to meet you guys!!!

Wow we're talking 'bout newbies and there's one here right now! Welcome latinhiphugger!

:lol: See? Now we have a latin Hip Hugger. Welcome! Whereabouts in Latin America are you? I'm in Puerto Rico.

I can't wait for the DisgruntledIrishDrinkerHipHugger. You know that guy's gonna party.

Welcome latinhiphugger! Do you love to write? You would totally make Carol's day if you said you love to write.

We'll definitely have tons of shippers coming aboard. They'd be stupid not to! If they weren't as lazy as we are, then I'd be jumping up and down cause I'll be so excited. :D I'm too lazy to finish writing my fics, so anyone whose willing to write E/C fics, will be one of my very best friends. :D

See it's already starting... welcome latinhiphugger! :D Please tell me you love writing fanfic. :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Dude. I'm still kind of a newbie. Although, it feels really great here because you guys are really nice, and not to mention HILARIOUS.

GAH! I'm so pumped for this season.

Hey there, latinhiphugger!

Welcome latinhiphugger! newbies are always welcome here!! Caro will be happy there is another latino shipper here ;)

The more we grow the more power we have!! :lol:

Welcome, latinhiphugger! It's always nice to see the EC ship grow.

Maybe I'm just missing them all, but there aren't nearly enough good writers in this fandom. I remember when I was obsessed with Alias, brilliant fics were being pumped out almost daily. Or maybe my standards were lower then...

Now I really can't wait for the new season to start. I just wonder how long we'll have to stomach Jake/Calleigh before the fun begins.

I think the quality of the fics are directly proportional to the quality of the show. Yeah, a stupid show has really stupid fans, but it also has smart fans who wish the show was better, and so write brilliant fics.

But yeah, probably the former. The House fandom has brilliant fanfic writers. Miami? Miami fans barely even write. I mean, the CSI: NY section at ff.net has way more fics and the show is two years younger!

Oh so I am stupid now? Gosh Carol, now I really won't write any fics! *sniffles*

Wow!!! I just joined a couple minutes ago and you're welcoming me this way. Thank you guys.
I'm from Chile... and sorry xanessa I don't write.
Could anyone recomend me a good fanfic???
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back