Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

I know, I was dying when I saw that picture!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Holy crap! I posted this morning and we were at 302 posts and I come back tonight and we're at 380? :eek: What the heck did I miss?!! Did something big break? Did y'all all decide to post like crazy...did E/C do it and I missed it? :lol: Wowza! :lol:

3. Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Mo, they did it! I'm kidding... in my imagination they're doing it, but they haven't... yet! :devil:

You missed our crazy, but true observations, talk of Eric's hotness, E/C being naked, etc.... ;)

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

4. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

And now the night shift takes over :lol:

We may never get naked Eric, but shirtless Eric, come on. We deserve that one. We've been waiting for 6 years! The NY people got shirtless Danny right away, but we've had to suffer all these years. Although, it would be incredibly satisfying if the first time we saw shirtless Eric was on top of Calleigh. Man, I would call that one giant leap for mankind.

5. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Oh my gosh we're talking Christmas already? Time sure flies! Maybe this time EC can actually be investigating a Christmas party murder and they can be caught up under mistletoe!

~June

6. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Like Calleigh would ever let him be on top. Tsk.

7. CSI_Duquesne01

What makes you think we'd never get naked Eric? You're raining on the parade! Damn! What the hell would he look like naked? Oh my god, now I'm thinking again. *drools*

8. Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

I can't believe it's been that long since we've been looking for shirtless Eric to come around. We got tiny peeks of it, I think twice, but come on... it's been so long. It's like our own version of the Ice Age... :(

Sky, if Eric was shirtless on top of Cal, it'll definitely be "a giant leap for mankind." :devil:

Hell, if they were on top of each other, they'd have to come up with a new "Big Bang Theory" and it so won't be a theory... :devil:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

9. CSI_Duquesne01

Oh god! Now you've really got me thinking! *drools even more*

10. _____Skylar

:lol: You're right. But Eric would gladly be a bottom, no problem there. They would never have an argument about that. He'd just lay there with his hands behind his neck and a huge grin on his face. "Do whatever you want, baby."

11. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Then Calleigh'd slap him. "Don't tell me what to do!" "I didn't..." "Don't tell me to do 'whatever.'"

Calleigh's so neurotic. I love her.

But she's got to get tired one day. I want to see Eric doing some work, damn it.

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Eric and Calleigh nekkid huh...okay now I get why y'all flew through 80 posts in a day! :devil: Makes total sense! :lol: E/C nekkidness tends to do that to people! ;)

We did get Danny shirtless in NY (oh the joy!) and we most definitely need to get some Eric shirtless now too dang it...we have waited long enough, let us see the man's steamy abs already dang it! :devil:

Oh dear lord....*Mo's mouth flies open and she falls flat on her face...that mental picture placing her firmly on her face in the Gutter!* :devil: I....wow....I want that! Oh wow do I want that! :devil:

13. Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Now that's something I wouldn't mind paying to see... :D

Cal would definitely be the boss... :D she may be tiny, but damn woman! No doubt about it, she'll be tired one of these days and Eric will do everything and anything... After that she'll be like, "Next time, you can do all the work!" :devil:

They're like drugs to each other... :) they're so addicted, they'll never get clean... what can I say, dirty is sometimes better! :devil:

Mo, we all want that! ;)

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

14. _____Skylar

I'm sure at least 30 times out of 100 Eric is on top, like on his birthday or when he closes a case. But Calleigh's personality + her physique, she's probably on top most of the time. I'm sure Eric doesn't care how it happens, so long as it happens.

I have to say, this is a very delicious conversation.

15. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

In Emily's interview with the Inland Empire this summer when asked about Cal's love life, she said that Cal's gonna be doing a lot of sit ups this season. I'm assuming Eric would be doing the same. So how about let's see both of their abs?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.