Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Sigh, me too, Skylar, me too. You can see Calleigh/Emily's boobs somewhere, but it's just not the same.

As for wardrobe, I love when shows do that, and Miami especially needs it to make up for the mediocre writing.

You know that's exactly why Eric wore those crazy giant flower print shirts - so Calleigh would rip them off of him! :D :devil:

I thought Eric looked good though in the pink - I think it was when Horatio and Marisol got married? He wore it with a suit if I remember, but it looked good. :D

Oy, he did wear some atrocities last season. But honestly, it's freaking Eric Delko. He could come to work wearing a tutu and it would still be incredibly hot as well. And of course, Calleigh would be wearing pink :lol:. Sometimes I think Eric calls her up before work, "what are you wearing today? No, not the pink shirt, I don't have anything pink! Fine, I'll stop by J Crew on my way to work."

fadingintherain said:
And with the way we're going tonight, we'll have a new thread by the time the season starts... :D
And we should keep it up! It's like the old forum I used to hang at when people would post every minute and you'd always have fun with it, but then that forum got seriously lame with this whole new generations taking over the place, but that is another story.

But you see guys, I knew you would agree. I just can't understand why Eric would wear a flower print shirt. Maybe to attract Calleigh to rip his shirt off already but that's it. They are just not his style.

_____Skylar said:
Sometimes I think Eric calls her up before work, "what are you wearing today? No, not the pink shirt, I don't have anything pink! Fine, I'll stop by J Crew on my way to work."

:lol: I can so picture that!

You mean the shirt from Burned? Yeah, that was loud as hell. But they matched again. Maybe it was a gift from Calleigh. Okay, I just got another idea for a prompt, lol.

Wasn't he wearing another one in Curse of the Coffin?

Wow! I went to shower and all of a sudden we have a gazillion post! How does a newbie keep up?!

I vote for no wardrobe episode for Eric and Calliegh!

~June

I vote September 24 comes today so we can see if they continue doing this thing with the wardrobe.

Okay I know this isn't a thread for Jake/Johnny but I went to check him out and I found this in an interview for those of you wondering about his lip.

His scars:"My lip from when I was three: I was attacked by a dog"

and here is a picture I didn't like very much. pic

It has nothing to do with the interview, I just don't like it.

:lol: That would be awesome. Eric and Calleigh just show up naked one day. It would be hilarious to see the others trying to act like it's no big deal.

Ryan: So... kinda breezy out today.
Eric: Yup.
Ryan: Yuuuuuuup. I mean, I'm not feeling it, I'm just guessing by your--
Eric: Would you hold this ladder for me while I take these prints off the ceiling?
Ryan: No.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be a great scene Skylar!! I could totally picture it :lol:

Junesaid:
I vote for no wardrobe episode for Eric and Calliegh!
Uhh, I agree with that. A no wardrobe eppy for both Cal and Eric...hell yes! :devil:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

That Johnny pic... ohhh boy. I guess everyone has pictures like that, eh? If he shaved and did something with his hair, he'd be kinda cute in that lost/confused way.

I got bitten by a dog when I was five and my lip doesn't look like his. Granted I didn't get bitten on my lip, but still! I thought this was relevant.

Ryan: So... kinda breezy out today.
Eric: Yup.
Ryan: Yuuuuuuup. I mean, I'm not feeling it, I'm just guessing by your--
Eric: Would you hold this ladder for me while I take these prints off the ceiling?
Ryan: No.

:lol: you're hillarious! :lol: definitely worth seeing!

Sky, I could totally picture that scene. :lol: Ryan would be so terrified, but he'd be too caught up in the situation to run away. Like this ---> :eek: And Eric, he'd be proud to walk around like that. :devil: As for Cal, even her guns wouldn't be able to keep her away from that sight. :devil:

Hey yall, I think I just found this year's Christmas tree topper... naked Eric jinglin' all the way... :devil:

xane, that pic was hilarious and eww... at the same time!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back