Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

I added a new prompt to the community. We have 3 so far, check em out. I'll try to write one tonight.

Eric in scrubs! That would be so delicious. As disturbing as it sounded, he looked yum in that hospital gown. I really wanted him to get out of bed so we could get a shot of his bum :D

2. Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Sky, we really are demented... you're not the only one thinking of getting a peek at that! And OMG, he wasn't wearing anything under that gown... just imagine what glorious package we could've seen, if someone brought a huge fan to blow that gown away! :devil:

I'm really sick right now... :( my nose is all stuffy and I can hardly breathe! So, I'm stuck in my bed, eating chicken soup, watching tv, using my laptop, and (if you can believe it) I'm woking on my fics... including the one for the prompt at LJ. :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

3. _____Skylar

I bet he has a glorious bum. I bet when he's on top Calleigh can't keep her hands off of it. Yuuuuum.

Happy birthday, Lucy! I'm giving you a pile of naked Erics as a gift.

4. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Im sry your sick!! My throat was killing me yesterday, but its slowly getting better. At least you get to watch oddels and oddels of E/C goodness!! That would make me feel better!

Eric in a gown and a fan. WOW... *dirty thoughts*

5. Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Uh, I don't think anyone would be able to keep their hands of that bum. ;) It's like begging you to stare at it, touch it, spank it, and have your way with it... :devil:

Lucy, I'm not sure if you're on what side of the world. :confused: So since it says the 15th is your b-day, that won't be until tomorrow here. :) But, if it's your b-day already wherever you are, Happy Birthday!!! :D I hope you have a geart day and best wishes to you! :D

E/C goodness will certainly make me feel better... :) I feel so weak right now, but thanks Brooke! :D I am gonna also need a few more boxes of Kleenex... I just went through 4 of them in the last 24 hours...

I can't believe that I have to run tomorrow, while I'm feeling like crap! :mad:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

6. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I checked out the picture thread. Jake does look uber-evil. And he needs a stylist, even more so than Calleigh circa Season 1.

On the plus side, there was a nice little pic of Cal and Eric processing a boat. And he was wearing a white shirt, whilst Cal's was black.

They're at it again. Good times.

7. _____Skylar

Eric looks good, man. I'm so glad Adam kept his hair short. Honestly, if Calleigh can make it to the 10th episode without jumping him there's something seriously, seriously wrong with her. She's a freaking robot.

8. Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Eric always looks good... and I love his hair. :)

I think Emily's been wanting to jump Adam for a long time... she's just waiting for an excuse to do so. like oh say, "I was just doing my job." :devil:

As for Cal, well, she probably wants to do him, it's the stupid writers who want to prolong everything... :mad: I think that there's something serious, seriously wrong with them!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Adam and Emily want this storyline so bad *because* they want to make out with each other....this would be the perfect excuse for them :lol:

Eric always looks good and I like the short hair but his look from season 4 was pretty hot too. ;)

I definately like Emily's hair shorter. Her hair in seasons 1 & 2 was just too long. It reminded me of Barbie!!

10. _____Skylar

I like Calleigh's hair at a happy medium. Not down to her waist, but not as short as it is now. I guess I just associate Calleigh with long hair. I can't get used to seeing her with it so short.

Besides, I've always gotten the feeling that Eric is mad about her long hair.

11. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Thank you, Skylar and Annabelle! :) I'm on the western continent (Montreal, Canada), so it won't be my birthday for another 2 hours and a half, but yay, naked Erics! Best bday gift I've ever gotten. ;)

I find myself looking at Eric's butt a lot more than I should. He's so athletic; he must have really toned thighs and you know, other goodies. I'm a big fan of nice arms, and could you imagine being held by him? If I swooned, I'd be doing it now.

During seasons 1 and 2, her hair really reminded me of when she played Ainsley in The West Wing. Now, I love when her hair is wavy or has been curled, but straight works well for her, too.

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^^Happy Birthday Somethingsdont How old are u? I want to send you some birthday slaps :D

I want to see Calleigh's hair messy and dishelveled in the aftermath of her and Eric doing the horizontal mombo...That hairstyle I can definately live with ;)

Although, knowing that is a tv show her hair will probably look perfect even if they were to do it in a wind tunnel :lol:

13. somethingsdont

Will be 19 in 2 hours, ma'am! ;)

They can probably do it vertically too. Broom closets and the like.

14. _____Skylar

I'm sure gravity can't stop them.

Well, now that we know Calleigh isn't opposed to snogging in the lab, they could certainly give it a go in the gun vault, make Calleigh's fantasy finally come true. Am I right?

15. somethingsdont

Calleigh would orgasm before they even did anything, though.

Dude, am I the only one who is so perverted that I think it'd be kinda hot if Calleigh used a gun (well, a silencer, anyway) as a... you know... and Eric caught her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.