Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

Welcome hiphuggerzzz! Enjoy your stay...

Their chemistry is too obvious.

There shouldn't be and drama drama crap between them. It should be more realistic anyways, I'm tired of a criminal traces their every steps, them falling out of a plane, a terrorist threatening them at the store, and so on. I think they can create a little drama(nothing too serious) with everyday situations.

Y'all think November is too soon? Sad day! But then again, I want them to fall into bed right this second! *shrugs* It'd work for me! :devil: But yeah, I think realistically (Gah, I hate that word! :p ) Call does need time to get over her "no dating co workers" issue...so I say the first couple ep's of the season are her getting more and more annoyed with Jake (him being an ass and all) and then her turning more and more to Eric for support (who though hurt will of course still be there for her!) until finally she kicks Jake to the curb and realizes that her retarded "issues" are just that...retarded! So she'll jump Eric and make passionate love to him and they will be happy forever after! Right in time for the Holidays...Merry Christmas to us! :D :D

Yeah I don't find anything wrong with November. If the eps start in September, are ya'll remembering how long until February sweeps? I don't think it would be too fast as long as they show the build up really well, but I don't really care when they get together. As long as it goes well and it is next season.

Yeah let's see...judging from last season...the first ep aired on Sept. 18th, and the last one before Christmas was on Dec. 11th...so if they follow the same thing this time around...that's 11 episodes for them to develop E/C by Christmas...I say that's entirely plausible, and not at all unrealistic! :D

And yeah as long as they get together, next season it's all good...but I want it sooner rather than later! :D

Welcome hiphuggerzzz! Cool nickname. Here's your pair of pants.

I wouldn't object to Eric getting kidnapped, though, and Calleigh coming to his rescue as his knight in shining armor. Then Calleigh would take him to her castle and Eric would give her his virginity.

Caro we posted at exactly the same time...rock on! ;) Heehee! :lol: Yeah I'm a dork, whatever! :D

We get a pair of pants when we come in here...did I get my pair? I don't remember...better give me another! :lol:

Hmmmm, Eric kidnapped and Call rescuing him could be kinda sexy! Hot blonde to the rescue! :devil: But that's alot for poor Eric to handle...then again, Eric getting kidnapped could be the kick in the butt Call needs to say "Screw working together, you're the only one I want!" Ohhh in that case I like it, alot! Brilliant! :D

*Critically looks at herself with her new pants on* Duuude I DID gain weight...LOL

Thanx for the warm welcome guys :)

Hmm, as of timeline I´m not sure but my pick would be later than sooner for something to actually happen between Eric and Cal... Because 1) it would be SOOOO Calleigh and 2) they would want to really get the last drop of commercial juice out of the orange so to speak (sorry, English isn´t my first language, I like to use comparisons, LOL)...

Gee, I just hope I´m gonna be able to watch the new season online... Waiting a whole year woul suck.

Yeah I wish we had some kidnapin too so Calleigh could totally rescue Eric and then everything would come out! We need her to realize that she really does love him and so does he! :D :lol:

Good afternoon at all!
First of all, welcome at the newbies. :)
In this days I was very busy, so I couldn’t post. However I’m glad that this thread is no longer deserted.^_^

Moriel21 said:
I say the first couple ep's of the season are her getting more and more annoyed with Jake (him being an ass and all) and then her turning more and more to Eric for support (who though hurt will of course still be there for her!)
I agree with you, Moriel . Calleigh’s been always there for Eric, especially in this season when he was in difficult, but I think that in the next season she’ll need his support more than ever. For me Jake isn’t much reliable and besides she doesn’t love him, it means that she won’t be very happy. So, she will need someone to trust and we know that she trust Eric with her life…
I think that at first Calleigh will try to justify their closeness saying that she’s only looking for the support of a friend, but finally he’ll destroy all her barriers.
On the other hand, Eric would suffer, cuz he loves her but she doesn’t want to date a colleague, and he would force himself to respect her decision, waiting for her to stop denying her feelings.
However, I’m sure that sooner or later Cal will lose control.

midnight_tiptoes said:
I wouldn't object to Eric getting kidnapped, though, and Calleigh coming to his rescue as his knight in shining armor. Then Calleigh would take him to her castle and Eric would give her his virginity.
I'm laughing my arse off right now at the image of Eric in a chastity belt (but if you've never seen Robin Hood: Men in Tights you probably won't think it's nearly as funny). In all honesty though, I wouldn't put it past the writers to do something like that. After all they do really love the dramatics.

Anyway, I have a question: since coming here I've read a lot about Calleigh and her reservations, but both in Burned and in Born to Kill he was the one to turn the attention away from them and back to work. Since it's obvious that he and Cal are on the same page feelings wise, why the seeming hesitation?

Well to me the only person holding them back is Calleigh. She doesn't seem to want to deal with her feelings right now, but if she keeps it up she will lose her control.

I think when she tells Eric that she doesn't want to date a colleague and then he's says she works with Jake and then she says it's not the same, you can tell that she is in denial of her feelings because it pretty much is the same and no matter what you say I think that's a lame excuse.

Calleigh just has to let go of the idea that she has in her head that co-wokers can't go out because they are in the same facility a whole day

She does need to let go but you know Cal she thinks too much. And think about how her relationship ended with Hagen before he offed himself. Things were awkward and he was in homocide and she was in the lab. So Cal is thinking ahead.

She doesn't want to ruin her friendship with Eric, which I don't think will happen. She is also afraid that if it doesn't work out, things in the lab will be awkward and their jobs will suffer. She is also afraid that it would be hard to work and sleep with Eric...Cal is all about work and being professional and she is afraid that mixing the two will hurt.

In the end the reason she has these issues about dating Eric is b/c she *doesn't* know how things will turn out. I mean think about it she pretty much knows how Jake opperates; she dated him once before. So she has some idea of how things with him might turn out from a relationship stand point. Cal likes to be in control and know everything and not being to determine how her realtionship with Eric will turn out scares the hell out of her. She is not good with her emotions and opening up and I think the idea of the unknowing scares her. Hell, she could be afraid b/c she thinks it will work out! This is a woman who spent most of her life putting a wall around her heart b/c of her alcoholic father and her parents divorce, so she has a hard time letting it down and opening up.

Calleigh has seen some of Eric's dates and heard how some of them go. But of course Cal knows that Eric wouldn't treat her like that and especially not like a one night stand (like in some fics:devil:) because of course Cal isn't even that kind of girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back