Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

I love Robin Hood: Men In Tights. I was just talking about it the other night with Mariel.

Since it's obvious that he and Cal are on the same page feelings wise, why the seeming hesitation?

Calleigh's gonna use every excuses she can come up with. Right now it's work. If Horatio gives them the green light, it'll be something else. Eventually Eric will have to switch to his pair of golden balls and confront her.

Lol, I´d love to see that happen.. just imagine H talking to Calleigh:

H enters the lab while Cal is working, he puts on his sunglases and watches for a few minutes. Then Cal realizes she´s being watched, turns around and goes like "Horatio. What can i do for you?"
"You know Calleigh...." dramatic H-ish pause "There´s something..." pause "I wanted to talk to you about." Silence. Calleigh goes "Okay, what is it?"
"Actually..." pause "It´s about you and Eric." Calleigh gives hima look "What about Eric and me?" Silence, Horatio gives her a look "I..." takes off sunglasses "just want you to know that I give you green light." "Green light?" H gives her one of those wrinkled eyebrow looks "Just let me be the godfather of your first kid. I love kids." puts sunglasses back on and leaves lab. Calleigh stares at where he was standing before and mumbles "Dammit, what do I do NOW?!"

... LOL!

Okay, I´m sooo in a writing mood right now... I already have one fic started and I think I´ll start anpother one - I´ll make CSI Miami go all Ally McBeal... I dunno how that idea came up but the more I think about it the more I like it, haha...

*runs off to be creative*

lol, Horatio would try to be apart of it in anyway wouldn't he? :lol: Go ahead and write!

Okay I have decided to write a fic about Jake and them and blah blah blah. Okay? Because I was lying in bed hours ago and I thought about it and was like "This would make a good fic!"

God, Horatio would always wanna be the center of attention. Calleigh and Eric would have to have two weddings, a fake one in which Horatio is the best man and a real one where they get to do what they want. He'd give a one hour speech at the reception. Annoying.

midnight_tiptoes said:
I love Robin Hood: Men In Tights. I was just talking about it the other night with Mariel.

Awesome movie, isn't it? Never fails to amuse.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Since it's obvious that he and Cal are on the same page feelings wise, why the seeming hesitation?

Calleigh's gonna use every excuses she can come up with. Right now it's work. If Horatio gives them the green light, it'll be something else. Eventually Eric will have to switch to his pair of golden balls and confront her.

Thanks Caro and everybody else too, but I think I may have to pay more attention to my wording because ya'll took it the wrong way. I know Cal has issues, Stevie Wonder could see that, lol. I was asking why did Eric seem to hesitate. She was sending all sorts of green light signals but he didn't head for home. I'm asking for any insight as to why? Sorry for any confusion.

Also, I impulsively bought season 3 today. Is it worth it or should I take it back?

I think Eric was surprised. I mean, he didn't expect her to come on to him like that and she was different from other girl he has been with. She was someone he has known and enjoyed for awhile and he also lost some of his memory, so he was probably like "Whoa". In a good way of course. ;)

Don't take it back. I thought season 3 was fine, but a lot of people didn't, maybe because the lack of Speed. But it wasn't bad.

Well, it's possible that Eric has some issues, too. Has he ever been in love? Certainly the show's implied he jumps from bed to bed without ever getting attached. But this thing with Calleigh isn't one of his sex romps, and so he can't treat it as one. He probably wants to be very careful, and very certain, of what's going on before making any moves.

I think he was also very confused about Calleigh's intentions. He only got a bit forceful when he realized she returns his feelings.

That's pretty much what came to my mind as well; it had to surprise him a bit for Cal to be so very obvious with what she was feeling. I think I'd probably be slightly wary of rushing into something that serious too. Especially if I wasn't a steady relationship kinda guy. It's a lot easier when it's just flirting.

Thanks guys. I'm thinking of giving fiction the old college try and want to make sure I get the majority of my facts straight, lest I embarrass myself :lol:.

We are all looking for some good connections with Eric and Calleigh! :D
Anybody got any predictions................? :confused:

Well, it's possible that Eric has some issues, too. Has he ever been in love? Certainly the show's implied he jumps from bed to bed without ever getting attached. But this thing with Calleigh isn't one of his sex romps, and so he can't treat it as one.

This is just as unfamiliar to Eric as it is to Calleigh. I hadn't thought about it from his perspective before. He's always been this smooth guy with all the ladies; he knows all about fun. But now there's Calleigh. And suddenly everything he thought he knew is wrong. Everything is much deeper, it all means so much more. He's not used to that and it's got to make him take a closer look.

I think he's always had a bit of a crush on Cal, and knowing that nothing would ever come of it made it okay for him. But now that she's seeing him the same way...it changes everything. She's not just a crush anymore, and she's not somebody he can get over. He's not used to this, and I think it's possible he's just as scared and apprehensive as Calleigh is.

Yeah, absolutely. The difference is Eric is much more willing to take a chance cause his primary example of a marriage is his parents' while Calleigh's is hers.

Honestly I'd love it if Calleigh's dad came back and talked to her about it.

Yeah I believe Eric is gonna be a little uneasy with it first because he's not used to it then he move on. Calleigh I really don't know. Well she is just as scared as him but won't literally come out with it someone is gotta help her along to it!

Eric has always had a thing for Cal ut probably felt she was out of his league...ya know the dream girl type.

But I agree that Eric is probably working on the notion of happily ever after from looking at his parents. While he knows not every family is like that he definately wants that for himself and I think finds it hard to believe that others avoid or can't grasp the concept of it.

Eric and Cal are coming from oposite sides of teh spectrum on this. Eric the good and happy side and Cal the dark and painful side. So both of them will have to work past the notions they have in their minds of the idea of a "couple" and meet somewhere in the middle.

Eric has never had a long term serious relationship before and I think he wants that with Cal and given his history of one night stands that probably scares him; Let's face it, he has grown up and matured.

See, that's why I love this ship. So many issues Freud would take off running in the opposite direction.

I wanna see papa Eric. How hot would that be? A FILF. Or is it a DILF? It doesn't matter.

borntokill4.jpg

I know that this may sound weird but maybe the bullet going into his temperal lobe or brain(whatever) was a good thing because it made him think more and I dunno but do you get my theory?

And doesn't Eric have like two other siblings or somehting because they probably have kids and it would be nice to see him play around with his nephews and nieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back