Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

I think that the bullet is a good think, too. I’m sure that his almost death made him think about his life, maybe he realized in this moment that he was wasting his time flirting with each girl he met, while the woman he has really loved was here, near him.

Well, although I can't call poor Eric getting shot in the head a good thing (mainly because I damn near had a heart attack when I thought they'd actually killed him off :rolleyes:), near death experiences do have a tendency to make people, both the victims and those closest to them, re-evaluate their lives and what they hold as truly important. A bullet to the brain can definitely change your priorities from life in the fast lane to something a bit more permanent and stable.

Eric has never had a long term serious relationship before and I think he wants that with Cal and given his history of one night stands that probably scares him; Let's face it, he has grown up and matured.
Jackie I agree totally! I think Eric is beginning to realize that he wants to get serious, with his life and with his future and I think he is realizing that Calleigh is a major part of what would make that future happy for him! I love that he is growing up and moving past the one night stands and I think that is something that will definitely help win Calleigh over..seeing that he is mature and not only can handle this, but wants to!

And Caro babes, I totally agree...it's time to see Eric as a Daddy! I SOOO want to see that! That pic you posted makes me melt and causes my uterus to explode everytime I see it...I swear! :lol:

Is it time for Seas. 6 yet?? :lol: I need my E/C now! :D

Eric now realized thzt has to get serious and buckle down! He loves her and cares for her so he has to show her so Calleigh will understand! :D

Maybe we will see Eric's two other sisters. After all, Horatio's single again, and I bet he has a big bed.

But I think if he had nieces or nephews we would know by now. Christ, I wish the writers were good with continuity. Why can't we ever meet the family?

Why can't we ever meet the family?

That's what I'm always asking myself! In Rampage I remember that when Eric and Horatio where in the hospital with Marisol, Eric said that his parents were going over. Did we see their parents? No. Same goes for Man Down. They've showed Calleigh's dad. They could atleast show another family member from Eric's side

Like a hot twin brother or something. Derrick! They should totally have Eric and Derrick on the same frame.

Ooh Derrick!! That would be a nice suprise in the show! And then Calleigh would probably be all over him too!

Eric/Derrick sandwich? I say yes to that.

Derrick doesn't cuddle, though. But that's okay, cause Eric probably cuddles TOO much.

Derrick? I haven't heard from him in awhile. Wasn't he the pissed twin? The one who got angry at everything? I think he's coming back. Just for a visit. ;)

Derrick's the evil twin. He's the one we saw on season 4. You can recognize him from his evil (yet incredibly hot) stubble.

Oh yes. We will definatly see him again. He is pretty sexy I have to admit, but he was hiding his cold feelings. Good thing Calleigh eased him out, but I think she is luring him back again.

Do you guys remember what episode that was? In Season 4? :confused:

Uh, sweetie, I'm 99.99999% sure they're joking. Just a reference to Eric's touchiness and uncanny ability to get P/O'd in season four.

midnight_tiptoes said: Derrick's the evil twin. He's the one we saw on season 4. You can recognize him from his evil (yet incredibly hot) stubble.
Yeah, the stubble was hot. I wouldn't mind seeing it again....Do you think Calleigh would mind a little beard-burn?

Oh okay thanks for the clarification though sorry I'm dumb. Does anybody know anything about Season 6 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back