Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

I've been a bad shipper again. I go to sleep, go to school, come home, and there's a new thread. And three pages on the old thread! Booty island! These guys could stare at each other's asses forever, seriously. Love the title, and the thread welcoming pictures. This ship goes through threads so fast, what are we on #23? Wow.

^I'd like to see something like that. If Jake were to do something stupid again, and Calleigh were to be hurt, the first person she'd go to would probably be Eric. I think even if they hadn't kissed, she trusts him the most. Horatio- okay, but he's so...H-like, I don't think she'd want to talk to him because he's got enough stuff to deal with. But Eric, I can totally see that. And Eric being Eric, he'd be there for her. Happily ever after. :D At least for a while.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

If Jake does anything stupid to Calleigh, Eric will totally be the first one she turns to...but at the same time I don't see her immediately running to Eric. I see more Eric finds out from someone, could be Calleigh in passing and then Eric turning around and going to say something to Jake.

I want to see Eric be a little cold to Cal...I mean let's face the poor guys heart was practically ripped out and stepped on in the middle of the lab! So I wouldn't blame him if he took the route of just pretending to be her friend and acting as if everything was ok while silently sulking.

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I don't think Calleigh would go straight to Eric, either. She's too proud. I mean, not immediately, anyway. I think he'd probably figure it out and confront her about, or she'd tell him after a while.

Oh, who knows. But this is what we have to do now, speculate. I hate summer hiatus.

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

omg i dont log in for one day and theres a new thread!!
    woah this thread is on FIYAH!!
    haha and i loved the opening pics!!:lol:

5. midnight_tiptoes

I found this at deviant art. Isn't it cute?

[​IMG]

Aw. He's like 7 feet taller than her. When they get together, I wanna see Eric giving her a piggy back ride.

6. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Cute pic. 7 feet taller eh? Well you know what they say, tall guy, big...hands?*cough*

Hmmmm. More smut fiends. Sounds like the shippers for my CSI: Vegas OTP…I feel so at home :D, lol. I'll see what I can do. Gotta do some homework first.

***Ridiculously Long Post Warning***

Back to the topic though...This is what I hate about being new to a ship, I don't have the same amount of background knowledge that most of ya'll do :(. But I have been watching Miami pretty much since its conception and have been fans of both Calleigh and Delko since Cross Jurisdictions so hopefully I know enough about the characters themselves to make a semi-educated guess. If not, I only ask that you throw tomatoes, and not spike heels (it’s a long story).

First of all, I most definitely agree that Jake will screw things up in some way. That is only a matter of time. I also agree with midnight and delkolover in that I don’t see Calleigh running to Delko as soon as the inevitable with Jake happens. She is one strong chick, and stubborn too--case in point being the Delko-Jake situation itself. She’ll definitely want to handle it herself but because the lab is it’s own little world, word will spread and eventually Delko would find out what went down. I think, because he’s a definite alpha male, that he’ll go to her and try and get the whole story, but of course she won’t say much beyond, “We went out for a while, it didn’t work out. These things happen…. Now take a look at this pool of blood, does the spatter pattern look off to you?”

At that point I see Eric acting like he accepts her at her word but then going to see Jake as delkolover mentioned. But I don’t think Calleigh will like that particular development too well…. She is a pretty private person, and feelings for Eric aside, she won’t like that what she’ll see as him prying into her personal affairs, even if she does understand the reason behind it. And from this much angst ensues—in that good, sexually frustrated but unable to confront the cause of the frustration kind of way. I see lots of longing looks, thinly veiled lust, and plenty of maddening UST in their future, all-leading to a delicious and feverous explosion of lips, skin and sweat.

Of course, I’m just letting my imagination run wild here and we are talking about TPTB for CSI. Who know what the hell they’ll actually do?

7. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread! What I have to say about being new is it's okay to state your own opinions. While most may find it logical that Calleigh doesn't seem to be the type to run to Eric when/if(to be safe) Jake does something wrong, the show has done things for Calleigh and made her use several emotions a lot thought were uncapable of her.

That artwork is so awesome. Eric and Calleigh make everything awesome anyways. :D I just love how tall he is and how small she is. It's one of the characteristics that turn me on about this couple.

8. dm550

dm550 Civilian

I'm new to these threads and season 5 is the only CSI:Miami season I have seen. I was just wondering what did Jake do to hurt Calleigh in the first place? I don't really know much about their relationship so if you guys could fill me in on how they met and what he did to her? Thanks!

9. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I am seriously sloww
    I can't read either because apparently I missed the thread title and just went right to here but I love the title since they both hae booty and now I understand the pics
    Don't mind me. Today it was bummy over here and I am pretty tired :(

10. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Welcome, dm550. :) I don't think we really know what Jake did to Calleigh in the first place. They met and dated when they were both in the police academy, but I don't think anybody really knows what happened to them. Speculation from Going Under suggests that when he started undercover, his work became more important to him than their relationship, and they broke up because of that.

That brings me back to the part where I don't really think he hurt her in the first place (not physically, at least...and I really don't believe he broke her heart - not as badly as Eric's heart was broken just from witnessing that kiss)...because why would she be willing to go back to that? I think there's still too much speculation where Jake's concerned, and I wish they'd give us a bit more on his background so we'd know what Eric is really up against.

It still bugs me that Calleigh did not react when Jake kissed her. It crushed Eric, we know that much. :(

Summer hiatus has just started...and this triangle is already confusing the hell outta me. :lol: All I've got to say is for all this confusion, they'd better give us a bedroom scene next season. :lol: And a shower scene. And a in-the-balistics-lab scene. And a hummer scene. :devil: It's the least they can do, right? :D

11. midnight_tiptoes

The other thing I remember is Calleigh was so distracted by the relationship that she came second in her class or something. I didn't really pay much attention to the beginning of the season.

Who knows where the writers are going with it, but since this is Miami I expect them to pull at least a couple of cliches.

Do we really have to wait until September?

12. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Well isn't that better than October? And how do you all know it is in September?

13. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Yeah. Second to him. Which I don't get, because this is Calleigh. The Calleigh we know would've kicked anybody to the curb if they were distracting her from work or important stuff like that. Didn't she yell at somebody for making her look less than her best? How many times have we seen her shy away from personal situations at work? All the time.

Except when it comes to Eric. Hmm...

So maybe being with Jake taught her to keep the personal away from the professional, and it's why she's avoided seeing people from work since then. But with Eric, she's just not able to do that. Because Eric is different; there's just something about him that makes her want to do something crazy, and that in itself drives her crazy. Eric makes her throw all of her strictly controlled beliefs out the window. :D And in no time, that line between personal and professional is gone, and then Eric and Calleigh are having sex at work. :devil: :lol:

14. midnight_tiptoes

Yeah, I think part of her fear is because she can't control herself around Eric. She kissed him in the lab and then there was the glass shard scene. While I understand her frustration, I think Calleigh cold also afford to loosen up a little bit. I mean please, I bet even Horatio's had sex at work.

I want he to take herself less seriously, and I think Eric is the only person she trusts herself to be silly with. Girl needs to relax. Also, she needs awesome sex. While Jake is handsome and all, I think sex with Jake is more stressful than anything, cause I kinda get the feeling her mind will be with Eric or other things. With Eric she can totally let go, though. She needs like a 5 minute long orgasm or something. Seriously. Although she's been so stressed out for so long, she could probably hit the one hour mark.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Caro lol, I love coming in here after you've posted...you make me laugh and gasp at the lovely scandlous hotness of your postings! :devil: Love it! ;) Heehee!

And yeah I totally agree...Eric gets under Call's skin, under her walls...everyone else she's able to compartmentalize and keep seperate from work, seperate from personal feelings...they all have their pretty little boxes...but Eric, he defies her boxes and keeps slipping into other areas...other boxes, into her heart, her mind, at work, when she's sleeping, when she's with Jake...as much as she tries he is invading her life and before long she really won't be able to control herself and regardless of work, lab or Horatio's presence...she'll push Eric against the nearest wall and have her way with him, right then and there! And I for one, plan on having a front row seat to that HOOOOOOOOOOOT action! :devil: Gah I'd love that! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.