Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

^^^I think he said so in a interview here at CSIFiles. He wasn't really feeling the pairing. I even think Eva (Natalia) said it too in another interview here at CSIFiles. She said it was just about sex. Adam seemed be always for EC from the begining.

I never liked the pairing mainly cause I didn't like Natalia and I thought that he was suppose to be Calleighs man(and partially mine). hehehe

Yeah, at first I was like "Hey that's my man!...I mean Calliegh's" :lol:

In an Eva La Rue interview I remember her saying it was more of a fling and it wasn't really a deep thing but she still is attracted to him. In fact I reread that interview today, so I know what I am talking about.

So she needs to go find somebody else. Sorry...

Natalia's already been with Eric and Ryan. Now she needs a good Ho down. You know the Sunglasses of Justice give him super powers in bed.

I think they'll probably bring Peter back, just cause this is Miami. But it'll be nice if Calleigh agreed to go out with him to a really romantic restaurant... and then brought Eric with her. Payback's a bitch.

I would prefer Nat with Ryan (and I really do love the chemistry!) but I don't care all that much. I don't know how much I can trust the writers anyways. :rolleyes:

Forget Peter. Why the hell would she want to go back with him anyways? That is what I think everytime someone says that she should date him again. Same with Eric and Nat. What's done is done. Calleigh will be off with Eric by the time Peter comes back. What exactly did he do anyways? What was his job?

Mayor of Potato Head Land?

Something with money I think. I don't know, I tended to fall asleep whenever he was on screen.

Dude, when Eric Delko is an option? Why would you wanna date anyone else?

Peter worked for the Secret Service in the Treasury Department. He shows up everytime the team investigates counterfeit money or checks.

What's done is done and when he returned in Death Pool 100 things seemed a little odd with them. I think Cal still has a hard time trusting him after what he did in season 4. While he still may be attracted to her; she doesn't feel it anymore. Once you piss Cal off and mess with her emotionally you are as good as dead in that department as far as she is concerned.

Then I am sure he could come back but I am not at all worried about him. Eric could knock that guys brains out anyways. At least we don't have to worry about Hagen coming back from the dead.

Calleigh has dated so many strange men. Each one different from the next.

Yeah, but they were all bad for her. Now she needs to acquaint herself with the full Eric Delko Experience.

Whoa. Eric is part Cuban and part Russian. Aren't Russians wild too? Yeah, Calleigh is going to be having a hell of a night.

Yep. And she needs it too. When was the last time she got laid?

I think Calleigh was picking the wrong guys on purpose, that self-preservation thing she has going for her acting on a subconscious level. What better way to keep someone from getting past your defenses than picking someone who's incapable?

^Your avatar is really cute. :D

I think all of her boyfriends were pretty weak. So yes, Hagen would be one of them. :rolleyes:

I was reading what that wiki site said about E/C and how Hagen made Eric jealous. I think it has been mentioned before about how she didn't feel good enough for a good man.

Geez. Depressed cop sex? That had to be rough...and not in a good way. Poor Cal :(

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! My mind has been diseased by the thought of that again! Are you talking about Hagen doing it with Calleigh? That happened in season 2 and in the episode The Best Defense it was talked about. I got sick when I was watching that.

Note to self: Do not watch The Best Defense.....but wait, doesn't that ep have some E/C in it? Seems like I read somewhere that it did. I might have to suffer through the Hagen/Calleigh sex talk. Bleck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back