Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

yeah all those season had good and bad points! we will see about the new season!

Jake is merely an ink stain on the script of life. Put some Wite-Out over him and the we can all move on.

I just bought season 3 and was thinking about getting 4 (still might because Derrick is still uber sexy) and I don't think it was that bad. A little bare maybe, but not terrible. But then again, you are talking to a hopeless shippee of a pairing that had years of flirting, an actual admission of lusting, and then tptb shot it in the face and stuck a do-not-resuscitate order on its chest. That may have had a slight influence on what my definition of bad is...

And I really, really hate to ask this, for fear of sounding the teensiest bit shallow, but what's up with Jake's lip? Did somebody go after him with a razor? I know this has nothing to do with E/C but I had to ask. It's been bugging the hell out of me.

yeah i've noticed that too! i really don't wanna know what happened to it!

Well it is not something they gave the character; the actor in real life has that problem with his lip. I don't know how he got it but everything I've seen him in he has always had it. Sometimes I have trouble seeing passed it when he talks.

Season 4 was horrible and A&E is in the process of showing that season right now...which sucks b/c I hate to watch it and that means waiting til Monday for this seasons reruns instead of getting to enjoy the show 5 days a week!!

In comparison between season 3 and 4, I would choose season 3 any day. While it wasn't as good as 1 and 2; 3 was waaayyyy better than 4.
Is is September yet? :lol:

I remember pointing that out. I was like "He has a cleft face, you know?" And I remember people saying "Well he looks pretty good for someone like that." He really does! But yeah, I have noticed it and found it interesting...

Joaquin Phoenix has the same problem, but his is sexy. It's a birth scar, I think. Over at TWoP they call Jake Joannabe. Heh.

It has to be kind of uncomfortable for kissing, though. And Eric has those full lips. There's no competition, really. Eric's lips hands down.

I’m not afraid of Jake.
I was afraid in season 4 when Eric flirted with Natalia or when Peter Elliott turned up suddenly! Do you remember, Cam?
We are the only hip hugger in our class and every day our friends teased us all the time. So, imagine two poor girls against a crowd of CaRWash, E/N shippers and others…we were totally defenceless!

About Man Down, when I saw it, I wasn’t spoiled and for me the hospital scene was a great surprise. I remember that I said “I was right! I didn’t lose my hopes and now our hopes are coming true!” My grandma almost had an heart attack when she heard my yells.

About Jake’s lip, when I was watching born to kill, my dad said “If he go in country, hunters would shoot at him…he’s like a hare!” I couldn’t stop to laugh for three consecutive days!

I think I heard in the Jake thread that the actor had an accident when he was younger and I guess he got a scar. I wasn't around Miami in season 4 but now that I see it its true there was hardly any E/C and if it was it was so angsty(sp?)

Oh, God, Peter Elliot. Yeah, he sucked. And the whole E/N thing sucked, too. I actually stopped watching for a really long time. The E/N thing was THAT bad. No offense to the actors, but Adam and Eva have absolutely no chemistry whatsoever. And knowing Adam didn't like the storyline made it even worse. Bleh.

I'm curious to know if they'll ever being Peter back, and how he'd react to E/C, and how Eric would react to him.

I remember in an episode where Ryan sent Peter to the Fingerprint Lab instead of the lab where Calleigh was. That was funny. And he seems like so old for Calleigh. Especially with that salt and pepper hair. He need some of that hair dye for men.

I wish age was his biggest problem. The guy's so dull I usually fell asleep. And you know he's one of those guys who like to have sex with the lights off and while wearing his pajama tops. No thank you. Calleigh's an animal in bed and she needs a guy who'll keep up with her.

Enter Eric "the bull" Delko.

Yeah Peter is a bit of a bore. He has zero personality and I can't get passed his nose!! To me, it just seems to big for his face and yes, he does need "Just For Men"

I doubt they will bring Peter back in the capacity of a love interest for Cal b/c right now she has Jake and when they break up it will be boring and redundant for Peter to suddenly show back up and show interest in Cal. We will be going around in circles if that happens.

I think when and if Peter does return, E/C will probably already be together secretly and we might get him asking her out and her having to come up with some sort of excuse as to why she can't go on a date etc....that would be interesting!

I don't even want to get into how boring Peter would probably be in bed!!

Haha! About the E/N thing, everyone says the same. I showed my dad some pictures and a few clips of E/N when they were together and my dad was like "They look so stiff. Probably because that relationship was so stiff." I was just laughing.

I didn't care for the storyline at all. I didn't stop watching it all together, but it was whatever to me. I'm not gonna complain though, because there is no point. I won't say they don't have any chemistry what so ever, but I just am not turned on by their type of chemistry. I don't mean to hurt fans feelings, but I don't think Adam was fond of it either.

E/N had no chemistry and I was soooo happy to learn that Adam was against the ship; probably b/c he, like everyone else saw how stiff and how much those two characters just didn't belong together.

Like someone else said above, it has nothing to do with the actors, it was simply the characters who never seemed to fit together.

I really like Eva, I just don't know how I feel about her character that much. I mean, at times I like her and I am beginning to like her a whole lot more, but with Eric...that is a different factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back