Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

Oh, I think you added me too, but I didn't know who it was. I'll add you back.

I remember when we had to wait 101 days for season 5 to start. And the time went like that. But it gets really tough when spoilers start coming out, cause you get all excited. We should start seeing them early July. I wish I could go spoiler free. I've done it a few times and it's great.

While it would be good and enternaing to get spoilers, I kind of fear them. I can't be spoiler free. It's the anticipation I am afraid of. How you could either be right or wrong. It's fun, then again dreadful. I still want them though.

I wasn't really into spoilers at first but now I'm pretty much addicted to them.

As for the fic "The Chicken or the Egg" I think I read both chapters already.

I can't be spoiler free for Miami, but I am for other shows. It's great to be surprised. Spoilers can be disappointing, too. The people who didn't read them thought the season finale was great, while the people who did were let down.

Plus, this thread lights up like a Christmas tree every time there's a spoiler, making it virtually impossible to stay spoiler free, unless you stopped coming to the thread altogether. And that ain't happening.

I don't mind being spoiled, even though I agree that sometimes when spoilers don't pan out or they just don't happen the way we think they should there is a bit of a letdown.

I was unspoiled for every episode of Miami this season, and I admit all those "Oooh, what's this?" moments tptb gave us were a nice surprise. But I think now that I've got a new addiction to support (and for this I blame this ship; it sucks you in like quick sand) I'd die from the anticipation.

Were you really shocked when Eric was shot? Did you think he was gonna die?

^^^I know I did!!!!!! I was bouncing off the walls screaming!! My heart pretty muched jumped out of my chest!! I was bugging everybody I knew about it til "Man Down" premiered.

Oh yeah. I was completely freaking out, I mean on my feet, yelling at the TV, the whole nine yards. And then when he flat-lined it got worse. I think I even threatened to boycott CBS, lol. And it goes without saying that my family was giving me the evil eye :rolleyes:. Yeah, not my most sane moment.

I added a couple of you on LJ and my name is that_girl1. When Eric was shot I was like panicking serously and the whole week I was like a nevous wreck everytime I though about him gettng shot but I was also sad that week too because I seriously though that he was gonna die.

Well instead of of the evil eye I was recieving threats!! hahaha But they know the deal when CSI:Miami comes on.................now. hehehe

I was spoiled, so I knew he'd live. I was more excited about the E/C stuff. Actually, back then I don't think we knew E/C was in the making, at all. I remember being shocked that Calleigh went to see him at the hospital. I honestly thought they wouldn't have a single scene together and that they'd have her acting all robotic about him possibly dying. So that was an awesome surprise.

And then things got so much better from then on. Bless the bullet that perforated Eric's brain.

Sorry for my long absence! In this period I've started my guitar lessons... I'm a disaster! I didn't see this episode cuz the season 5 isn't air yet in Italy. I know what happened to Eric cuz my friend Abby told me that. Unfortunately she didn't tell me that Eric survived, so I spent a terrible week! :D

midnight_tiptoes said:
And then things got so much better from then on. Bless the bullet that perforated Eric's brain.
Amen to that! Amazing how getting shot in the head can actually change your life for the better ain't it? Not that I'd want to find out for myself...

It was a pretty amazing second half of the season though. In a span of ten episodes we got the hospital scene, the 'appreciation' kiss, the hand hold, and that great "You know I trust you with my life" scene. And that’s not even mentioning how supportive she’s been. Could I have picked a better time to get into this ship or what?

You're lucky, man. You missed all the bad times, like seasons 3 and 4. Dreadful years. Oh, god, horrible.

Jake is nothing compared to that. That's why I'm not worried at all.

I can't believe I sat threw those seasons, but season 3 wasn't bad for me. I thought 4 was dumb from the beginning. Sorry...it just was.

Hello Cam. Not much is going on here now. Aren't any spoilers.

Even though I knew Eric would survive, what bugged me the most was how people thought I was stupid for saying I have hope he'll stay alive. You see, spoilers can put you in a bad place, but it's good being psychic. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back