Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

I think the promise of more shirtlessness combined with Emily shirtlessness would keep people around for a long time. That's the cure.

And shirtless Emily would be most awesome. I can't wait to get a bed scene.

So it's already been a month since the season finale! I think time's flying by. Less than 3 months to go now?

I remember the first week after the season finale aired. All I did was complain about having to wait til the new season starts but I've calmed downed a lot. I read about 30 fanfics mostly older ones and a few new ones but I'm good. But don't worry guys I'll be back to my nagging EC wanting self again by the middle of this month. Are there any news on the new season yet,just little tidbits?

^^^^See look I'm already back to asking questions!!! hehe

don't beat yourself up! I think everyone wants to know if there is any information about the new season trust me I do!

sorry to bug xanessa but do you know when we will be starting the fan fics? Anytime soon?

Tonite there gonna give 'Throwing Heat' which is the episode where we see Eric in a suit and Calleigh calls him "hott stuff"!

For real? Yah! I love that episode! Am I right that in the begining Frank steps on a loaded land mine?

I love "Throwing Heat" but according to TV Guide.com they are showing that "Going Under" is on tonight.

So who is right? Cuz I wouldn't mind seeing either one but I would love to see the 'Hot Stuff' scene again ;)

I wanna watch Throwing Heat again. I wasn't paying much attention the first time around. Also, the DVD set needs to come out now.

patluver144, we can start now. ;)

Going Under was a pretty good episode. We got an introduction of the Jake and what that lady told Calleigh about bad boys was some really good advice.

Oh well I saw the Episode Guide on the side but whatever I always get things mixed up:rolleyes:

Early season 5. I can't believe how hopeless we were back then. Hell, this thread was barely active. We kept having to rescue it from the second page, and now look at us.

Also:

jmkiss.jpg

Because it needs to be posted repeatedly.

*squee* Wow I remember the week before that episode aired that I was so giddy and happy and I think that this thread was booming! I'm not sure but I know that I was bouncing all over my walls :D

I can't believe how hopeless we all were in season 4. Everything was going completly wrong for us and we always felt like "Oh well, we can just imagaine can't we?" And now we are on the edges of our seats waiting for them to actually go out with each other since they admitted their feelings toward one another. If you were to get a time machine to transport you from the end of season 4 to now, what would you say?

I remember waiting for Just Murdered and Burned, and thinking "I can't possibly wait this long!" and then the episodes aired and now the summer is here. I think it'll be September before we know it.

Season 4 was wretched! Oh, God, so so so bad. Everybody stopped posting and writing, it's a miracle the thread survived. Good things come to those who wait, I guess.

Okay, who will say 'I love you' first?

Now that I think about the episode 'Going Under' why didn't they have Calleigh wear a light colored shirt? You know that Eric would've gone baba all over her:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back