Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

midnight_tiptoes said:
Are Adam and Emily doing anything this summer?

I think Emily might still be producing/double-acting in her country-music-film-noir thingy...
And isn't Adam in Puerto Rico at the moment?
Admit it, Caro - you're hiding him under your bed!

Anyway... wow! Haven't been here in ages...

Leela said:

And isn't Adam in Puerto Rico at the moment?
Admit it, Caro - you're hiding him under your bed!

:D

Yes, but yesterday I received a death threat from Emily. She said I should release Adam or feel her wrath. She sounded pissed. What should I do, guys?

Keep him under your bed and then tell Emily to go to your house and THEN watch them have sex and you can record it for us :D :devil:

If I had Adam there is no way he would be *under* my bed :devil: ;)

Then again, I really wouldn't want to incure the wrath of Emily/Cal if she found out that Adam/Delko was in my bed and not hers :lol: I really don't deal with pain well!

that_girl1 said:
Keep him under your bed and then tell Emily to go to your house and THEN watch them have sex and you can record it for us :D :devil:

That's a good one. I bet they play rescue all the time so they can have rescue sex. But how can I convince Emily nothing happened? She'll shoot me anyway cause part of rescue is killing the kidnapper.

Oh well, I'll make sure there's a secret camera set up. Whoever comes over to clean up my remains, make sure you get the tape and Godspeed.

alwayswrite05 said:

I wasn't around for 'last icon maker standing', so this may well be exactly how they did it, but what if there were, say, 10 authors to start with. Everyone submits their story to you or whoever would be moderator, the stories are posted and a private vote is then held for a few days thereafter. Then the two authors with the lowest votes are eliminated? And then just keep the cycle going? 10-8-6-4-2-winner?

Got it! Can totally help with it just tell me when ya starting. Um.........kinds need help with signature and icn.....

Happy Saturday at all!
Yay! For me was the last school day, today. I’m so happy, finally I’ll have a lot of free time… at least until September…

Wow! Adam under your bed! Caro, I’m sure that Emily would pay a ransom immediately…or try to kill you. When you’ve had some fun with him, you could leave him bound and gagged in a abandoned warehouse and get her to find him…

Emily doesn't believe in ransoms. She believes in kicking my ass for getting with her man. I fear for my life.

adam_emily1.jpg

adam_emily2.jpg

She's glued to him.

She'd totally get the S.W.A.T. team after you!
Where are those pictures from?

Those pictures are awesome! They look soooooooooo sweet together, they should totally be together! :D

It's from an interview with ET they did during season 3. The interviewer asked them who they wanted their characters to hook up with and they said they wanted Eric and Calleigh to have a hot love scene.

And Emily said Adam has breast implants. Heh.

Oh my God! Do ya know the link? Can I have it? Must see this! :lol: :devil:

It used to be at Jon Togo online, but that website is down now. I think I have it in my hard drive somewhere. I wonder if I could upload it to you tube.

I'm looking for it on google right now!
Here are some links they're pretty funny!

*Link removed by Mod*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back