Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

delkolover said:Where the HELL is Ali? I would have thought she would have been posting like crazy by now!!!
She probably exploded after reading it all.... Arg damn... ;)

Aiiii I was sooooo inspired by that all that I made some E/C icons! Hehe! Posted them over at the lj-community!

It's like we are all reunited and our thread is going crazy! Didn't Ali say her internet is messed up or something?

I thought she said she had it fixed though!! Man, she is going to be :mad: :mad: at her connection when she does get back here!! :D

Imagine, you connection works fine and there is nothing going on over here but the moment your connection breaks down.....all hell breaks lose here!!! I think I'd crack up....and not in a funny way either :lol:

Well on my other computer it was like that.Everytime something great would happen it would go down or a box would appear and say "This window must close" or something and I just wanted to take a hammer beat the living hell out of it! :mad: I mean even if I just wanted to look at a picture of Eric and Calleigh it would close on me.

delkolover said:
Guys the hand holding scene is not them holding hands like a couple of teenagers....she grabs hand to see the injury and pulls the shard out. Now granted he says it is no big deal and in the past she probably would have let him pull the shard out himself but I just want to make sure you guys understand that they are not holding hands like teenagers do on a date :lol:.....although believe me I wish they were :D and like said int he past she would have just let him pull the shard out himself so I think it is important, as far as their 'relationship' is concerned that she rushes over and pulls the shard out herself.
Maybe I should have phrased that differently! I didn't mean to imply hand holding of the teenage love kind (though that would be very sweet). I meant touching hands ie. hand contact being a positive, slightly intimate, meaningful thing. ;)

^I Understand :D I just didn't want people to misinterpret the scene!! Believe when I first read it....I nearly peed my pants. I had to read it twice to make sure I read it corectly....then I printed it out to just to make sure again...ya know hard proof! :lol:

I know, you see I was so bored last night that I reread the spoilers like 50 times to make sure I wasn't making things up.

Oh my GOSH!!!!!! :lol:
I've been gone two days, and I get the news of the Eric/Calleigh scene, I just went jumping up and down all around my house. Can't wait for ep 22.
What I think is that Corey is great and his email has really said something of what could happen in the end of this season and the begining on the next!!!!

Corey is like the only writer who acutally listens to his fans! All of the other ones are like 'screw you, I can do what I want' but he listens to our reasonings.

Yeah but now we know why Corey has been so tight lipped lately!! It really explains everything!! Man, I can't wait for this ep!!!

I hope there is more of this type of stuff by the end of the season and it is not just this ep and then we have to wait til next season....ya know what I mean? Cuz these writers are NOT known for their continuity!

Hehe

I knew it must have been for something good, but was it him writing this episode? It sounds like it, but someone else could have given the idea.

Re: Hehe

Oh I don't know who wrote the ep....it doesn't tell. We won't know that I guess until the credits for the ep come out. Which is usually like the week before!

But the writers could only ignored this ship for so long and with the way we bother Corey he was probably like, just 'give it to them, it has been long enough! We know we were going to write it anyway. So why not now?'

I think there were other writers besides Corey who saw this as a ship they would eventually get to...They did the samething with GSR. Pateience does pay off in the end

Besides if nothing comes of this....just think how much fun we can have with Corey's email addy!! :devil: That poor man will have to drop off the face of the earth! :lol:

Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

Well that is good because I knew it was bound to happen. It's just that for once something is going right in my life and I hope it stays that way. If someone deleted any of those scenes I would kill. :devil:

Corey is a smart man though. He did say Eric and Calleigh chemistry was one of the first things he saw when he started working for the show.

I think I might email Corey and ask him where they think they are going considering the spoilers. Ya know confront him with it. I don't want to mention the spoilers too much b/c then he might be more tight lipped.

I have to think about it :D I'd have to tread lightly I guess

I think that would definitely be a good idea, although most probably he is going to be tight lipped, b/c that's how he has been for the past emails, which really keeps me on my feet. Hopefully he'll say something else this time, we'll have to see what he writes back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back