Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

Wow, how did we go from 20 posts a day to a group of Charlie Browns?

Why aren't people writing? I went to ff.net and wow, there are NO E/C fics! What's with that, people? I thought Man Down would incite more excitement.

^ I've been saying that for ages now!! I am going throgh such E/C fic withdrawal that I want to pull my hair out. My own muse has taken a vacation and every time I try and start a fic, I hit a road block.

C'mon people we need to ban together and get out there and write!! :lol:

Hey Ali, weren't you working on something? How is that going?

well I didn't write a fic but I made a music vid. I can't post a link due to the rules (which I read after I posted the link earlier, which is why I deleted it! lol). But if you wanna see it then go to ytube and I'm not original so my name over there is admiral sab, too. lol I'm pretty much Admiral Sab everywhere!

Anyway, I actually liked the stuff we got with Calleigh and Eric. I thought it showed a lot of continuity, well more than I expected. And I wasn't expecting much, so I was grateful for what we got. It just tells me that Calleigh is at the forefront of this Eric drama.

I saw your video Sab and yours too shppingluva! Ya'll did a really great job.

We really should be happy with what we're getting. We hadn't been getting much lately and pretty much every other ship hasn't been getting anything either.

^ You're right beggers can't be choosers. I am glad that we got some continuity with them in last ep. I think if anything, for them, this is going to make their friendship stronger and then maybe somewhere down the line things will change.

Major props on the video Sab, it was awesome!

Gosh, first I couldn't get in the forum, and then I come back from a trip to Arlington. I am back too. Is Eric going to be there when Calleigh gets harassed? B/C I hope so, and I also hope that they get stronger together b/c their neardeath experiences haven't done much, maybe a little but not a lot. (Calleigh almost drowning, Eric getting Shot)

The board like died, I'm glad I found it again. I have like 6 WIPs at the moment, anyone want to beta? I have a post I was writing but it's saved on my other computer so I'll post it later. We had a firefighter die on duty Wednesday and it was my best friend's father. I've been working on fic because I absolutely cannot lose it until after the funeral, I have to be there for her...

Did someone mention Maryland? I'm in Maryland! :) It's a blizzard right now, so pretty...

I think we've been getting a lot with Eric and Calleigh lately. It's making me love Emily even more because her acting is fantastic with the emotional scenes. She's playing them perfectly in tune with Calleigh. She can do more with a half smile, biting her lip and not making eye contact than some actresses can do with a full on hysterical crying scene. And the way they play off each other is just beautiful. I can't wait for Monday, even though I wont get to see it until Tuesday because of work.

Sorry to hear about your friends father. Everything will be okay. And your in a blizzard? Wow, it's like the rest of the country is freazing their asses of now. We were but that was last month.

The writers should be noticing that this emotion that Emily does with Calleigh is really great and bringing out her great acting skillz. :D And Eric is the perfect opprotunity for her feelings to show.

Yeah I am heading to Maryland next weekend to see my sister. Where in MD are you? My sister said it was snowing in Montgomery Village where she lives. She'll probably be off work tomorrow b/c of it!!

6 fics!! awesome. We definately need those! :lol: I would it but I suck at betaing; that is what grammar check in microsoft word is for!!

Sorry to hear about your friend's father though...that is rough. My condolences to you and the family. :(

Montgomery Village is about 20mins from me :) Ask your sister if she knows where Bowie is :) I really want my class in the morning cancelled, I might not go even though it's Martial Arts and I can kick the crap out of things, but I'm a train wreck. We should like meet up or something, depends on what work does though. I'm an editor, I just haven't posted since I won awards for my Charmed story way back when and I always worry that I suck. My best friend was gonna do it, she doesn't watch Miami but she knows when I'm doing well and when I suck and yeah, but now with her Dad I think it's gonna be a while. I'm putting my emotion into Calleigh because if I lose it now all three of us are toast. Not to mention the whole have to show up in uniform and not collapse thing. I'm working it out through this EMT character I created who is friends with Calleigh, in my NCIS crossover universe. And I'm over here scouring 4 seasons of DVDs for character info for the stories.

This is a little off topic...I know but it is totally bothering me. Does anyone remember in what ep they show the team doing things at home or in the lab like they did in the episode Golden Parachute? Ya know Eric was cleaning his car, Calleigh was on the firing range and Speed was riding his motorcycle. I know they did it for another episode and I know at the end of that one Eric was running on a track but I can't remember what ep it was.

Someone help....cuz it is really pissing me off!

I wanna say Body Count, season 1 finale. I was attempting to watch in order but I've really wanted to see that one for a while now. I'll watch it in a bit and see if I'm right

delkolover said:
This is a little off topic...I know but it is totally bothering me. Does anyone remember in what ep they show the team doing things at home or in the lab like they did in the episode Golden Parachute? Ya know Eric was cleaning his car, Calleigh was on the firing range and Speed was riding his motorcycle. I know they did it for another episode and I know at the end of that one Eric was running on a track but I can't remember what ep it was.

Someone help....cuz it is really pissing me off!
Hmmm I know what your talking about but I forget which episode that was, too!!! It was definetly season 1 though.

I didn't mean to get anyone else to go crazy over this but I know when something like this starts driving me nuts I have to know the answer or I will never be able to get over it!!

I don't think it is Body Count though...I don't remember anything like that in that ep. But I think you are right it is from Season 1. I guess I will just have to go back and re watch Season 1.....poor me right?!! :lol:

Oh yeah, boo-hoo you. You have to go back and watch all of season 1 again. That must be tough. I understand you though. There are some things I need answered now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back