Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

I finally got back from a day of school, and welcome Laura nice to have another E/C hopeful.
I would love the idea of a shiper website, count me in, I think it would really help and all the fanfics too, can't wait to read all of those!!!
One question, are Calleigh and Eric working together in the next episode?

Yeah, count me in on a website, too. And I'm so glad to have newbies!!! Welcome again newbies!!!

yes a website would be a great idea since it is so scattered. I was linked here from the Drabbles LJ community. :) I'm currently working on a music vid for Eric/Calleigh since they are lacking on Youtube right now. So if ya'll have any song suggestions, let me know. The one I'm doing is "It will be me" song by Faith Hill.

You know, I could think of a ton of songs that I would love to see those two acting out or something. The only thing is that I don't know if ya'll want lovey love songs or just songs talking about their attraction in general.

I just thought of a great song,
Looking Through the Eyes of Love by Melissa Manchester. It was in a movie called Ice Castles.

I'm watching Jay Leno now and Jaime Pressly's in it. She's pregnant. She's also southern, and her husband's Cuban. Guess his name? Eric!

I just thought it was so funny. Her baby's gonna be so gorgeous. And she does kinda look like Emily a little bit. Eric and Calleigh really need to have a baby.

Hey, I knew she was on Jay but didn't care to watch it. I didn't know her husband was Cuban! Is he handsome? I fhe reminds you of Eric then he must be.

I don't know what Eric and Calleigh are waiting on, but they should've had nearly 5 babies by now.

I don't know what he looks like. All I know is his name is Eric because she mentioned it in the interview. It was curious.

Eric and Calleigh working together again in episode 19. Yay. I hope they don't shove Eric's problems under the rug. I want continuity, dammit.

That is awesome his name is Eric.
They're working together?! I am so psyched. Do you know what they are doing together? Like is it a different case thand the oher CSI's?

Jaime Pressly's still pregnant?! I saw her on one of those red carpet specials a few weeks back, and she looked like she was about to pop. I smiled too when I found out his name was Eric. That babie's going to be very good-looking, but not quite up to the standard of E/C spawn. That guy is no match for our Eric. ;)

Yeah, I knew they work together in that one, Jackie mentioned something about it. Great, now let us have some continuity please. In the article on the CSI Files main page it says Calleigh is 'harrassed', how awesome would it be if Eric was there? Rambo!Eric the likes we have only seen since Byron Middlebrook would probably ensue. I'd give my left pinky for that. As for the next episode, I have no clue about anything from the E/C front. With all the hype about 'Man Down' all the spoilers for that slipped my mind. Where's Jackie? She'd clue us in in there's anything. She's my spoiler go-to gal. :)

So people are into the website idea. Excellent. Content-wise, I think we'd all be able to do something, but does anybody have an prior experience with setting up websites? I have a little, but not bucketloads, and I'd really appreciate the help. I kinda want this to be a group veture too, since it's for all of us. What about graphic-wise? I know Leela and Caro are good at that sort of stuff. Anybody else? And who's willing to actually design the page for me? Leela runs her own site already, so she must be pretty good at all this. Would you be up for helping, hun? Pwetty pwease? :D

I'm so bored. I took an extra week off before my holiday (just because I could), and now I have nothing to do. Seriously, Essex is so boring. I wanna go back home to London! Anyways, with all this free time, I've been thinking alot about all the possibilities of Eric's storyline, and Calleigh's involvement in it. So far, they really haven't given us any idea where they plan to go with this, nor have their been any spoilers about it. There's so many possibilities that I can't settle on one in my mind. So, I ask you guys, what do you want to see out of this, and what to you think we'll see out of this? Realistically, of course. Honestly, I'm not sure right now, I've got bundles of scenarios flying around my head but I'm not sure which is the most likely. Am I sort of convinced now that's there no way they can just brush all of this under the carpet. It has to be leading to something, right? :) :(

I guess I'll just go and work on that wretched fic (grrr! :mad:) If you hear a scream, a loud bang, and a *thud*, don't be alarmed. It's probably just me trying to off myself with my aunt's handy cast iron wok.

sorry I haven't been around guys...I am on a skiiing trip with friends from college and high school. So I totally missed "Broken Home" but I've read the spoilers and now I can't wait to see it when I get home. It sounds like we got some interesting E/C scenes.

I haven't heard any other spoilers yet but when I get them I will definately share!!

We were actually thinking of starting a website around a year ago, but our collective laziness got the best of us. I believe it was going to be every-fiber.net, or something. I can't remember.

I've designed websites before and also made graphics, so I can help if help is needed.

Well I'm working on setting up my site and I'm already planning on a fic zone and a fanart zone and caps to end all. CSIM, NCIS, Bones, and Saved are the big ones that will be represented, but everything I have caps for will be up someplace. I literally have 1500-2000 caps per episode for CSIM and archiving them is the big thing. I was planning to use Alias Alibi as the name. It means otherwise elsewhere in Latin and I think that describes fandom. I make graphics, I'm starchildemt on LJ and photobucket if anyone wants to look. my LJ is acting up but the layout is my design. I'm making an E/C one now, and I'm working on a Calleigh mood theme. I'll add anyone who wants to my friends list.

I have other comments but I will be back later to share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back