Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pa

I think that may have been the most telling part of the episode, at least to me. Everything with the hands was just so tender, so sweet, but then here, it's just, wow. I knew this was going to be hell for her, and I knew Emily was going to do an extraordinary job in making Calleigh hold it together, because that's what Calleigh always does. She holds it together. Always.

And then here...she doesn't so much. We got so much more than the simply shaken Calleigh I was hoping for! Her face in that pic...wow. I feel that if Eric were just another coworker, or even just a friend, Calleigh would've been able to keep it together enough to concentrate solely and completely on catching the guy. But this is Eric. He's not just a friend; not just a coworker. He's the one person that she knows she can trust with her heart, and almost losing him nearly killed her too. And it really, really just hit her hard. :(

And I love that she didn't say "his memory's blurred" or whatever. She said "He's different." Which sounds so, so much more personal than just commenting on his memory. Aww. Imagine what it would do to her if he came back to work a completely different person than the one she fell in love with? :(

God. You know an episode is just so far off the charts that words like brilliant, beautiful, amazing all just feel like huge understatements. There are no words worthy of describing what we got last night. Except maybe SQUEE! :lol: :D

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^ I agree with both of you said. Calleigh's reaction just shows how deep the bond between these two runs; probably w/o them realizing it to some extent. Alexx more than likely sees it too. She has always been the mother type figure and mother's always know about things like this.
    It was great to see some real emotion out of Calleigh instead of her shutting off and pretending like she was fine. It really humanizes her character to me. You totally know she is going to be like a mother hen watching over him when he comes back to work!

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Alexx knows everything. :D You know she's so pulling for the two of them. :D Between her "You're the one she needs, Eric" in 10-7, and last night's "I tried to catch you and warn you before you went in there [and her eyes and tone of her voice saying 'because I knew how it would hurt you']" she so knows what's going on between the two of them. Even if they don't know it themselves. :D

I can't wait to see Eric and Calleigh working together after this. If the writers decide to play it out right, there could be some awesome, emotions-running-high scenes coming up. :D

4. dying_for_delko

dying_for_delko Hit and Run

it was the most beautiful episode ever. i started crying when calleigh was with him and at the end. it was soooo emotional. i never expected them to do something like that.

5. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I cannot wait to see Eric and Calleigh work after this either. I think things are going to be really different. You know, she'll be a little more concerned about her and stuff. But don't you think he'll be acting a little strange?

6. delkolover

I think there will be little things every now and then but I don't think he will always be odd or whatever word you want to use to describe his possible different behavior.
    I think every once in a while they will throw a little thing like about how he forgot about Marisol being dead. Probably things like that thrown in over a span of time...not all at once.

7. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

OH MY GOSH!!!! Last night's episode was more than awsome, I mean we defenitely got E/C big time.
    We are going to have to wait and see how things might end up with Eric and all in the next episodes, because Corey, who deserves a standing inovation, said that Eric's life would change, and let's not forget Eric and Calleigh's friendship would get stronger. Also, as I said before, hopefully this near death experience will help Eric and Calleigh realize how they feel about each other.
    Hopefully we'll get more incite in the eps.

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

That part really got to me. Alexx is trying to talk to her about the bullet and she isn't even paying attention. I also thought it was telling that Calleigh knew right away he was different. No one else picked up on it, not even Horatio.

If you notice, when Calleigh walked out of his room before she met Alexx, she was wiping her face. Man, that was sad.

Also, I wonder whose cross was it that Calleigh gave Eric. I'm thinking it was hers. I like that when she went to see him the second time, Eric was gripping it tight and rubbing the cross with his fingers. I found that very intimate.

Who's going to e-mail Corey Miller to thank him? I think we all should. We've been so annoying to him lately.

9. delkolover

That poor guy must think we are stalkers with the way we email him!! :lol: I would do it but I think I reached my quota with him for a while :lol:

Dude ff.net is totally pissing me off....it says it is too busy that I should come back later....I'm not going out to dinner I just want to do some reading! :D

10. CSI_Duquesne01

I don't really care whose cross it was but that Calleigh put it in his hand!!!

So Corey wrote this whole, or most, of this episode? Because he is GENIUS. That onw word describes everything.

11. delkoscousin

delkoscousin Victim

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

Has there ever been any physical between the two of them? New to the show, but thanks to A&E catching up fast!

12. delkolover

Other than the Hig Hug no (basically from what the writers have shown us on the show) E/C has never been intimate but my god they soooo need to be!!

If you are wondering what the Hip Hug is check out the ep "Simple Man" there is a scene between them when the are snippy to each other then Calleigh apologizes and she hugs his hips and he touches her forearms....it is a really cute scene.

If you can't see the ep right now check out CSI Ali's sig at the bottom of one of her posts...that is the scene I am talking about

13. delkoscousin

delkoscousin Victim

Thanks! I was wondering, they seem closer than just friends love with a sense of regret of the unsaid,(The first hospital scene). Boa the snake, enjoyed some Delko time and she didn't seem as worried.

14. CSI_Duquesne01

Hi delkoscousin!!! Yeah, we pretty much get flirting but never anything really intimate, but that's why we're here. We would like to see that. Or at least infer that.

15. delkoscousin

delkoscousin Victim

The chemistry between them is intense. I really enjoyed the dialog between them in the episode with the crazy ex(gloria?)they seem to have a bed buddy relationship. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.