Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

I know right? Friends with benefits, haha! There has obviously been things between them before and you know I think they're aching for it. I mean seeing a close friend almost die is scary and it can affect you so much so they might want a little more than just som fun now.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Somebody help me. I can't stop watching the hospital scene. Send rescue.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Why would you *want* to stop watching that scene? 'Cause seriously. Sheer beauty. :D

I'm still over the moon about it. :D For a show that gives us next to nothing personal, that was huge. For Calleigh who never loses it, that was huge. God, this has to be leading to something good, even if it's not a relationship. I mean, their friendship pretty much has to be rock solid now. :D

4. CSI_Duquesne01

But you're already at the hospital.

There is no need to have rescue anyways, that scene has rescued us from previous episodes. Unless Eric was so hot you couldn't stand it anymore. :D

5. midnight_tiptoes

You know what I really, really loved about the whole "Eric... Cal," thing? That if you ignore the hospital you can pretend it's Calleigh waking Eric up in the morning to go to work. It's just so homely. I love it.

Dammit, I really wanted her to kiss him awake.

6. CSI_Duquesne01

I'm in love with it. It is so sweet and I never thought the show would do something that great, it just got to my heart, sorry, but it did.

7. midnight_tiptoes

This episode gave me a lot of hope that Calleigh will be the one involved in Eric's recovery. She's the one who figured out he was different, and she was the one worried about it, and asking Alexx about the medical repercussions of his shooting. This has me wondering - how will it affect her relationship (if any) with Jake?

And I'm SO glad Natalia didn't visit him. Thank you Lord.

8. CSI_Duquesne01

Yeah I was pretty glad about that last part you said, too.

It was really great that Calleigh first talked to him in the hospital and I thought it was real great that Ryan now thinks of him as his friend.

9. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

OMG!!! That's all so exciting! I can't wait for that ep to air over here! So did you actually see tears on Cal's face or did it just look like she'd been crying? And describe for me how he said her name?? I NEED DETAILS GUYS!!! Those screencaps before were awesome by the way. Are there anymore?

10. midnight_tiptoes

She wasn't like sobbing or anything, but there were tears in her eyes and a few times the area below her eyes was moist.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So sad :(. She's in desperate need of some Delko Time.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^ When I saw that scene *I* was in desperate need of Delko Time :lol: She played the scene beautifully so much so I wanted to cry. Part of me wished instead of touching his shoulder she kissed him on the forehead or brought his hand up to her lips and kissed it but hey you can't have everything right? And we got a *major* piece of ship subtle or not in the ep for these two.

I can't wait for future eps and next season if this is any indication of the start of something for these two!!!

As for Corey, if he wrote even part of this ep it just goes to show that he is *so* an E/C fan and is pulling for us. God I am sooo giddy over this! :lol:

Happy Valentines Day everyone :D

EDIT:
    Ok, so I jusr emailed Corey, this guy must think I am crazy, and asked to him give us some info on both E/C and the rest of the show. I'm kind of hoping now that "Man Down" has aired here in the U.S. he won't be so tight lipped about things :D I even asked not to be vague and cryptic!! :lol: Let's see if I get a reply

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I just hope Eric knows he owes Calleigh some Delko Time. After that scare he put her through, a little Delko Time is the least he could give her. :D

So...anybody out there writing a V-Day fic? :D 'Cause that would be awesome.

Speaking of Corey, I finally got off my lazy ass and emailed him too! :lol: But it was before Man Down, so I didn't get to offer him a million dollars or everything else he deserves for having even some part in Man Down. :D It was last Friday, Saturday, somewhere in that area. I didn't go all "OMG put Eric and Calleigh together now or DIE! RAWR!" or anything, lol, but I did dedicate a fairly substantial paragraph to them. :D

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah V-Day fics would be great considering what we just got on Monday. Hell, it doesn't even have to be about Monday's ep it could just be a valentines day fic in general.

Sooner or later Corey is going to either block our emails or beg the PTB to listen to us....cuz I guarantee no one can ignore us forever :lol:

14. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Jessica wrote a fic! A Man Down fic! Brilliantly done! Almost made me cry.... :(

I got inspired as well by those scenes...
    [​IMG]
    (click for full size)

Awww, I know I haven't been here since the episode aired, but all I can say about it has already been said and I still can't put into words how much I loved it! I could put it in German words, yes, but.... *lol*
    The touchage, the subtle emotions, the love.... there really aren't words strong enough to give it all justice... *sighs*

15. WarricksBabyGirl

WarricksBabyGirl Police Officer

That wallpaper is gorgeous...I can't quite read the words on it though. Where can I find Jessica's fic?

.:Rose:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.